Selling an Orion Europa - any good sites??

Old August 22nd 04, 10:11 AM
Pete Lawrence

On Sat, 21 Aug 2004 17:06:27 +0100, Pete Lawrence
wrote:

What flavour source would you like with that chip Bernie?

Of course this is the IT version ;-)

--
Pete Lawrence
http://www.pbl33.co.uk
Old August 22nd 04, 10:29 AM
Pete Lawrence

On 22 Aug 2004 00:51:52 -0700, (Chris.B) wrote:

My modest tributes to these two old mountings can be found below.

http://mysite.wanadoo-members.co.uk/...k3/index.jhtml

http://mysite.wanadoo-members.co.uk/...k4/index.jhtml

Strangely (and this is perfectly true), I left a pub in Selsey last
Thursday evening with a Fullerscopes Mk4 mount!

Old August 22nd 04, 10:41 AM
Stephen Tonkin

Pete Lawrence wrote:
Strangely (and this is perfectly true), I left a pub in Selsey last
Thursday evening with a Fullerscopes Mk4 mount!

I understand that the acquisition of a bicycle brings a greater variety
of tottie within range.

Best,
Stephen

Remove footfrommouth to reply

--
+ + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + +
+ Stephen Tonkin | ATM Resources; Astro-Tutorials; Astro Books +
Old August 22nd 04, 05:52 PM
Chris.B

Pete Lawrence wrote in message . ..

Strangely (and this is perfectly true), I left a pub in Selsey last
Thursday evening with a Fullerscopes Mk4 mount!

You lucky devil! Did she have nice legs? ;-)

Chris.B
Old August 22nd 04, 06:29 PM
Martin Frey

Pete Lawrence wrote:

Strangely (and this is perfectly true), I left a pub in Selsey last
Thursday evening

Careless bugger. I hope no-one nicks it.

--
Martin Frey
http://www.hadastro.org.uk
Old August 22nd 04, 10:31 PM
Mark McIntyre

On Sun, 22 Aug 2004 18:29:47 +0100, in uk.sci.astronomy , Martin Frey
wrote:

Pete Lawrence wrote:

Strangely (and this is perfectly true), I left a pub in Selsey last
Thursday evening

Careless bugger. I hope no-one nicks it.

He'll be ok as long as he nailed it down. Everything else gets nicked in
selsey...

--
Mark McIntyre
CLC FAQ http://www.eskimo.com/~scs/C-faq/top.html

Old August 23rd 04, 05:17 PM
Bernie

Well if all I gained from 2 years as a POW in a Japanese POW Camp in
Burma, is to give young upstarts like you a Grandstand from which you
shout abuse and disrespect.....I guess my time there was indeed
wasted.

Had we known what the future youth would be like, I reckon few would
have bothered defending this country in WW2.

Go to Communist China and get up on your soap box and see3 how long
you last.

Thankless little bast**rds!
Old August 23rd 04, 05:25 PM
Craig Oldfield

In article , scotsmac7
@hotmail.com burbled happily...
Well if all I gained from 2 years as a POW in a Japanese POW Camp in
Burma, is to give young upstarts like you a Grandstand from which you
shout abuse and disrespect.....I guess my time there was indeed
wasted.

You really are a prat. Try to *earn* respect rather than demand it and
you may appear less of an oaf.
--
Craig Oldfield
Old August 23rd 04, 09:26 PM
I.J Jordan

Had we known what the future youth would be like, I reckon few would
have bothered defending this country in WW2.

I wonder if veterans of The Boer War and WW1 were not saying the same thing
about the youth of 1939.Plus I wonder if you would have done had not
conscription been enforced, and how many would have volunteered as the did
thousands to go to the carnage of the 1st World War, refering to the "Pals
Battalions" etc: I have never heard them moaning about about the youth of
today.That just seems to be the forte of a few WW2 veterans who think they
were heroes and the world owes them a living, the true heroes and the ones
that get my respect, are the ones under the fields of white crosses dotted
around the globe.

IanJ