Marcus de Sautoy is a clueless LIAR.

Old October 20th 11, 02:16 AM posted to sci.physics.relativity,sci.physics,sci.math,sci.astro
hanson

Default Marcus de Sautoy is a clueless LIAR.

snip

-- [[ Smitty 1 : Analdorcle 0 ] --

"Analdorcles" Headwort@masterHog...
Posted his Folk Physics again... AHAHAHA...
It was not even funny, .... which was funny.
.... ahahahanson

Old October 20th 11, 02:19 AM posted to sci.physics.relativity,sci.physics,sci.math,sci.astro
Androcles[_65_]

"hanson" wrote in message
| snip
|
| -- [[ Smitty 1 : Analdorcle 0 ] --
|
| "Analdorcles" Headwort@masterHog...
| Posted his Folk Physics again... AHAHAHA...
| It was not even funny, .... which was funny.
| ... ahahahanson

yawn
...zzzzzz

Old October 20th 11, 02:45 AM posted to sci.physics.relativity,sci.physics,sci.math,sci.astro
hanson

snip

-- [[ Smitty 1 : Analdorcle 0 ] --

"Analdorcles" Headwort@masterHog...
Posted his Folk Physics again... AHAHAHA...
It was not even funny, .... which was funny.
.... ahahahanson

Analdocle Arse-Parker wrote:
yawn
...zzzzzz

Arse-Parker's Folk Physics is so bad
that it makes him fall asleep... ahahaha...
Old October 20th 11, 11:28 PM posted to sci.physics.relativity,sci.physics,sci.math,sci.astro
OG

On 19/10/2011 21:26, Androcles wrote:
De Sautoy claims GPS satellites have to be synchronized with clocks
on the ground. That is absolute bull****, clocks in New York are five
hours behind clock in London. My mobile phone does not have an
atomic clock, yet it tells me where it is very accurately.
De Sautoy claims to be a mathematician. He presents no evidence to
support that ludicrous claim, de Sautoy the useless skinhead is one
more lying Einstein dingleberry.
BBC 2, 9:00 pm Oct 19th 2011.

For those who are interested in the science behind this: -

The clocks were artificially 'slowed' by about 39 microseconds/day
before launch so that their tick rate at their operational speed and
height would sync with the tick rate on the ground.

The adjustment required for the relative speed of the satellites is plus
7.2 microseconds per day

The adjustment required as a result of the relative gravitational field
strength at the satellites' height is minus 45.9 microseconds per day

Had the satellites not been launched, their clocks would be slow by 38
microseconds per day; but in operation their clocks remain in sync with
those on the Earth's surface.
Old October 20th 11, 11:47 PM posted to sci.physics.relativity,sci.physics,sci.math,sci.astro
Androcles[_65_]

"OG" wrote in message
| On 19/10/2011 21:26, Androcles wrote:
| De Sautoy claims GPS satellites have to be synchronized with clocks
| on the ground. That is absolute bull****, clocks in New York are five
| hours behind clock in London. My mobile phone does not have an
| atomic clock, yet it tells me where it is very accurately.
| De Sautoy claims to be a mathematician. He presents no evidence to
| support that ludicrous claim, de Sautoy the useless skinhead is one
| more lying Einstein dingleberry.
| BBC 2, 9:00 pm Oct 19th 2011.
|

| For those who are interested in the science behind this: -
|
| The clocks were artificially 'slowed' by about 39 microseconds/day

Totally irrelevant, the time in New York is artificially 'slowed' 5 hours
and the time in Mumbai is artificially 5 hours and 30 minutes fast.
This also applies to sundials which are artificially rotated to read
the wrong time by flat Earth ****wits like mighty dOG and de Sautoy.
There is no relationship between ground time and GPS satellite time
and none is needed, de Sautoy is a lying ****wit.

There is no science to deliberately setting a clock slow.

Old October 20th 11, 11:54 PM posted to sci.physics.relativity,sci.physics,sci.math,sci.astro
OG

On 20/10/2011 23:47, Androcles wrote:
wrote in message
| On 19/10/2011 21:26, Androcles wrote:
| De Sautoy claims GPS satellites have to be synchronized with clocks
| on the ground. That is absolute bull****, clocks in New York are five
| hours behind clock in London. My mobile phone does not have an
| atomic clock, yet it tells me where it is very accurately.
| De Sautoy claims to be a mathematician. He presents no evidence to
| support that ludicrous claim, de Sautoy the useless skinhead is one
| more lying Einstein dingleberry.
| BBC 2, 9:00 pm Oct 19th 2011.
|

| For those who are interested in the science behind this: -
|
| The clocks were artificially 'slowed' by about 39 microseconds/day

Totally irrelevant, the time in New York is artificially 'slowed' 5 hours
and the time in Mumbai is artificially 5 hours and 30 minutes fast.
This also applies to sundials which are artificially rotated to read
the wrong time by flat Earth ****wits like mighty dOG and de Sautoy.
There is no relationship between ground time and GPS satellite time
and none is needed, de Sautoy is a lying ****wit.

There is no science to deliberately setting a clock slow.

Yes. I did say it was for people who are interested in the science
behind it.
Old October 21st 11, 12:00 AM posted to sci.physics.relativity,sci.physics,sci.math,sci.astro
Androcles[_65_]

"OG" wrote in message
| On 20/10/2011 23:47, Androcles wrote:
| wrote in message
| | On 19/10/2011 21:26, Androcles wrote:
| | De Sautoy claims GPS satellites have to be synchronized with clocks
| | on the ground. That is absolute bull****, clocks in New York are
five
| | hours behind clock in London. My mobile phone does not have an
| | atomic clock, yet it tells me where it is very accurately.
| | De Sautoy claims to be a mathematician. He presents no evidence to
| | support that ludicrous claim, de Sautoy the useless skinhead is one
| | more lying Einstein dingleberry.
| | BBC 2, 9:00 pm Oct 19th 2011.
| |
| |
| |
| | For those who are interested in the science behind this: -
| |
| | The clocks were artificially 'slowed' by about 39 microseconds/day
|
| Totally irrelevant, the time in New York is artificially 'slowed' 5
hours
| and the time in Mumbai is artificially 5 hours and 30 minutes fast.
| This also applies to sundials which are artificially rotated to read
| the wrong time by flat Earth ****wits like mighty dOG and de Sautoy.
| There is no relationship between ground time and GPS satellite time
| and none is needed, de Sautoy is a lying ****wit.
|
| There is no science to deliberately setting a clock slow.
|
| Yes. I did say it was for people who are interested in the science
| behind it.

There is no science to de Sautoy's lies, only ignorant bigotry and BBC
propaganda. He handwaves like Tony Blair sucking up to Gaddafi,
now mercifully dead.

Old October 21st 11, 12:12 AM posted to sci.physics.relativity,sci.physics,sci.math,sci.astro
hanson

"Analdorcles" Headwort@masterHog... wrote:
-- "OG" wrote:

OG wrote:
snip 39 usec crap

"Analdorcles" wrote:
Totally irrelevant, the time in New York is artificially 'slowed'
5 hours and the time in Mumbai is artificially 5 hours and
30 minutes fast. snip flat Earth ****wits ...Sautoy is a
lying ****wit.

hanson wrote:
.... ahahahaha.. but everbody know that, John Parker....
That tripe of yours will not improve the quality of your
proletarian Folk Physics which you try to promulgate in
your posts... without success, no matter how bravely
you try to... AHAHAHAHA...

Now, Andro, can't you see the substandard quality of
your Folk Physics? If you can't do professional physics
then at least raise the quality of your proletarian Folk
physics. Don't be such an embarrassment tom yourself.

Keep on watching for my help in your upcoming posts.
You'll be glad you did, Andro. ... ahahaha... ahahahanson.

BTW:
If you'd studied the hanson archive a bit better you'd
seen a post to Sam Wormley which explains that
most hanson posts are done by job applicants in
the waiting room, or interns or recruits. The
hanson you look for is seldom on line here...
ahahahaha... Don't crank yourself over this now.
hanson told you long time ago to killfile him.

Old October 21st 11, 12:15 AM posted to sci.physics.relativity,sci.physics,sci.math,sci.astro
jim

On Oct 19, 4:26*pm, "Androcles" .
2011 wrote:
De Sautoy claims GPS satellites have to be synchronized with clocks
on the ground. That is absolute bull****, clocks in New York are five
hours behind clock in London. My mobile phone does not have an
atomic clock, yet it tells me where it is very accurately.

nobody actually has an atomic clock.
they were mostly invented because the only thing the goobs working
in AI know about vacuum tubes is poetry about "Time is what clocks
measure".

Just, like Lasers were mostly invented because the only thing
physicists know about fusion is chemists.

And USB was mostly invented because the only thing mathematicians
know
about DSP is MP3.

Old October 21st 11, 12:16 AM posted to sci.physics.relativity,sci.physics,sci.math,sci.astro
hanson

"Analdorcles" Headwort@masterHog... wrote:
-- "OG" wrote:

OG wrote:
snip 39 usec crap

lying ****wit. snip There is no science to de Sautoy's

hanson wrote:
[...]

Bellevue Hospital vs. Marcus Little G=EMC^2 Glazier[_1_] Misc 2 December 7th 08 02:22 PM
Clueless in Italy Eric Chomko[_2_] History 18 January 23rd 08 10:13 PM
Telescope Clueless 7change.com Misc 3 January 25th 07 02:37 AM
News - Neiman Marcus holiday catalog offers sub-orbital space flight Rusty History 0 October 5th 06 05:50 AM
Marcus Lindroos' space pages 404? Mike Flugennock History 2 February 2nd 04 08:07 AM