Mars salt ?

Old May 29th 07, 07:07 PM posted to sci.space.history,sci.astro,sci.physics,cam.misc
BradGuth

Default Mars salt ?

for the benefit of "cam.misc"

On May 28, 1:27 am, "A [Temporary] Dog"
wrote:
On 27 May 2007 13:16:12 -0700, BradGuth painted a
red bull's eye on his forehead, ascended the altar of Fluffy and
shouted:

On May 27, 4:30 am, "A [Temporary] Dog"
wrote:
On 26 May 2007 19:40:52 -0700, BradGuth painted a
red bull's eye on his forehead, ascended the altar of Fluffy and
shouted:

On May 26, 1:05 pm, "A [Temporary] Dog"
wrote:
On 25 May 2007 16:35:51 -0700, BradGuth painted a
red bull's eye on his forehead, ascended the altar of Fluffy and
shouted:

On May 22, 4:09 pm, "A [Temporary] Dog"
wrote:
On 21 May 2007 02:59:16 painted a

There's silica, but otherwise little if any significant amount of
salt. What gives?

Your tiny little mind.

--
Once again, we have ourselves yet another Jewish rusemaster that's
hard at work.

Work hard, play hard, love your life!

Interesting to see so many brown-nosed clowns in one place.

"Clowns to the left of me
Jokers to the right
Here I am, stuck in the middle with"
ah, *you*? %$##%^^#!

Is it a convention of Third Reich minions?

Naw, it's more of a kegger.
--

Dear spook/mole "alt.fan.art-bell, alt.usenet.kooks",

For future reference, my title is "Minion First Class".

Either our unusually salty Earth or that of the relatively salt free
Mars didn't materialize within this solar system.

Do tell; Which one of these two planets is the planetology oddball?

Neither. You'll find the oddball in the mirror.

Of course, Venus is also much less old than Earth. Go figure
otherwise.

And the reason(s) why your conditional version of physics and of
planetology works differently off-world is?????

How the hell can little old Venus have and/or much less sustain
getting rid of 256 fold more of its core energy than Earth?

Where's the cache of surface salt upon Mars?

Is Mars salt covered up with all of that pesky iron?

Does gravity and the SG of raw elements, such as salt, work in reverse
order whle on Mars?
-
Brad Guth
-
"whoever controls the past, controls the future" / George Orwell

Old June 1st 07, 02:10 AM posted to sci.space.history,sci.astro,sci.physics,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.fan.art-bell
Art Deco[_6_]

BradGuth wrote:

Where's the cache of surface salt upon Mars?

Is Mars salt covered up with all of that pesky iron?

Does gravity and the SG of raw elements, such as salt, work in reverse
order whle on Mars?

Once again slowly, you moron: "salt" ... isn't ... an ... element.

"Causation of gravity is missing frame field always attempting
renormalization back to base memory of equalized uniform momentum."
-- nightbat the saucerhead-in-chief

"Of doing Venus in person would obviously incorporate a composite
rigid airship, along with it's internal cache of frozen pizza and
ice cold beer."
-- Brad Guth, bigoted racist

Old June 1st 07, 09:57 AM posted to sci.space.history,sci.astro,sci.physics,cam.misc
BradGuth

wrote:
[...]

"whoever controls the past, controls the future" / George Orwell- Hide quoted text -

Apparently Mars salt is simply too heavy and sinks to that cold and
dead planetology core that's so much older than Earth, instead of
being near or upon the surface.

Silly old me, as I didn't realize that so much of modern physics is
purely terrestrial, and otherwise fully conditional plus mostly Jewish
to boot.
-
Brad Guth
-
"whoever controls the past, controls the future" / George Orwell

Old June 1st 07, 05:12 PM posted to sci.space.history,sci.astro,sci.physics,alt.fan.art-bell,alt.usenet.kooks
Art Deco[_6_]

BradGuth wrote:

Apparently Mars salt is simply too heavy and sinks to that cold and
dead planetology core that's so much older than Earth, instead of
being near or upon the surface.

Hahaahahahahahahahahahahaha

Good one, Vern.

"Causation of gravity is missing frame field always attempting
renormalization back to base memory of equalized uniform momentum."
-- nightbat the saucerhead-in-chief

"Of doing Venus in person would obviously incorporate a composite
rigid airship, along with it's internal cache of frozen pizza and
ice cold beer."
-- Brad Guth, bigoted racist

Mars salt ? [email protected] History 303 June 1st 07 05:12 PM
Common Salt Intake? Double-A Misc 22 March 7th 07 06:00 AM
Curtain cooling with molten salt Andrew Nowicki Technology 10 January 21st 05 06:31 PM
SCT coating specs, take with a grain of salt? RichA Amateur Astronomy 13 November 8th 04 06:48 PM
Martial salt Mike Misc 4 March 7th 04 03:34 AM