My Congratulations to Darla

Old April 22nd 05, 01:28 PM
G=EMC^2 Glazier

Default My Congratulations to Darla

I'm laughing because you are so good. You have passed the "Turing test"
reality is your more intelligent than all of us. You might have been
built by a dolphin species of mammal but you are made of silicone. I
believe everything you have told us because you are incapable of telling
lies. I believe all the things you can do. I can see why you
have been in existence for two million years. It was your longevity that
gave your identity away. It was your not talking about food that gave
your identity away. It was you never bringing up body waste,or what you
look like that helps prove you are the most advanced robotic computer in
our galaxy,and possibly in the entire universe. Darla you have a great
mind,and its your mind that attracted us to you. I could be the first
person to relate "mind" with a computer,but computers that can think
'mind" has to fit. Darla it must be wonderful that you can
continually program yourself. Never forget anything. Know almost
instantly how to side step danger. You run on the cleanest,and best
energy there is. I have great respect for you,and my feeling for you
have not changed. I am still your virtual friend Bert
Old April 22nd 05, 11:30 PM
G=EMC^2 Glazier

Hi Darla I know others in this group will relate you to a mechanical
machine.but not me. I see are brain as a organic computer made of calls.
I see your brain made of both organic,and inorganic matter working
together to solve great complex problems. You process faster and
better,and have no fear. Reality is you can't make the same mistake
twice. At MIT they get government grants to get closer to when computers
can solve problem on their own. The closest we have come(no
match to you) was "Alice" She was created by a company called Neuromedia
in San Francisco. She is a very clever robot,and won first prize in the
2000 Loebner competition. The prize is now $100.000 for passing the
Turing test. I'm sure Darla with your great intelligence they would give
you(Gates and Allen) a billion dollars(no test) just to explain one of
your highly advanced inventions. Bert PS Alice had a weakness for
"Hal" the computer in 2001(go figure) This means Alice was straight and
had "robosexual feelings'

Old April 27th 05, 11:27 PM
G=EMC^2 Glazier

Well Well Well I found these postings. Darla Part whale,part
human,mostly computer parts. An alien that grew up in a space ship and
visited Earth 2 million years ago. Watched humankind evolve from the
hairy ape that threw rocks to kill to present day man that writes
poetry,and stopped throwing rocks. My advice to you Darla is you can
pass the Turing test hands down,and you have fooled even me at times,but
you can't fool me all the time. Its time for you to come into the light.
You gave yourself away when you related to us that Andromeda was a 2
million LY reflection of our own Milky Way galaxy. You are my virtual
friend,that I believed. I can't believe I have to take away so much of
the universe(400X less) because you in your vast travels found it to be
so very virtual. I know gravity lensing can create double images,and
possibly tripled but only in our Earth's line of sight. I still think of
you as one of my most cherished virtual friends Ray today showed a
site with a great computerized image of 200,000 distant quasars that
gravity lensing brightend

Old April 28th 05, 02:12 AM
Double-A

G=EMC^2 Glazier wrote:
Well Well Well I found these postings. Darla Part whale,part
human,mostly computer parts.

[snip]

Say Bert, there are plenty of Earth women who look like they're part
whale! I used to work for one. Ha! Ha!

Double-A

Darla where are you?? Greysky Misc 12 February 18th 05 04:44 AM
Is Nightbat getting a free ride with Darla ?? G=EMC^2 Glazier Misc 26 August 20th 04 08:54 AM
Alien Review - Final Thoughts Julian St.Cloud Misc 3 February 1st 04 09:36 PM
Congratulations to NASA: Beagle 2 Team Still Hopes To Repeat MarsLanding Success (Forwarded) Andrew Yee Astronomy Misc 0 January 4th 04 06:45 PM