The White Electric Ocarina...

Old March 16th 04, 07:40 AM
Rick Sobie

Default The White Electric Ocarina...

"revlove" wrote in message news:CS45c.24938$BA.12264@fed1read03...
I was going to interject something here, Clave -- but it is clear that you
have this one well in hand. ~rev

And who or should I say what are you supposed to be?

And no he doesn't have anything of mine, in his hand
or his mouth.

What are you guys doing anyways???!!!

http://www.members.shaw.ca/rsobie/default.htm

Old March 16th 04, 08:03 AM
Clave

"Rick Sobie" wrote in message

"revlove" wrote in message

I was going to interject something here, Clave -- but it is clear that you
have this one well in hand. ~rev

And who or should I say what are you supposed to be?

He could have been your guardian angel. Someone to just tell you to shut the
**** up and leave looking as little the fool as possible.

And no he doesn't have anything of mine, in his hand
or his mouth.

Nope. I only know who and what you are.

What are you guys doing anyways???!!!

*poke* *poke*