The solution is... Rhonda Lea does Mezei

Old August 1st 03, 11:40 PM
Anonymous

Default The solution is... Rhonda Lea does Mezei

Rhonda Lea Kirk wrote:

Away from you?

Awww...who's gonna take care of yer lonely nipples when they get engorged?

Okay, I'll be serious. I spent three happy years away from
usenet. Why did I come back? Well, you do know the story, so
I won't repeat it here. But in spite of your little barb up
above, my brain gels just fine, and I see the problem. I
don't want to be a part of it. I've got better things to do.

You sure do seem to make every effort to make yourself part of the problem.
Your words and your actions seem to be in opposition.

At the moment, I've some loose ends to tie up, some mistakes
to fix, but on August 16, I'm gone. Turn out the light,
babe. I won't be back.

Uh huh. And every time I look in the newsgroups there will be a post from
you, correcting others and trying to set the world straight, in typical
Rhonda style.

Actually, I guess my destination puts me closer to you, but
it won't matter.

You sound despondent, like someone going to a psychiatric institution.
Like you plan to spend the rest of your life looking out the window.

Take care of yourself, boy toy. You may be the most
clear-cut sociopath I've ever run across, but you do have a
certain charm.

rl

You take care of yourself too. You may be an insufferable shrew, and have
an uncontrolable habit of sticking your nose in everybody else's business,
and go where you're not called, and give unsolicited advice, especially to
idiots like Alan, and have a need to constantly lecture others, but I'm
sure I'll miss your sassy ass every now and then. But of course, I'll
never have long to wait, since you always come back. Even though you
"don't care."

Old August 2nd 03, 12:37 AM
Rhonda Lea Kirk

Anonymous wrote:
Rhonda Lea Kirk wrote:

Away from you?

Awww...who's gonna take care of yer lonely nipples when
they get engorged?

I've got it covered, babe.

You sure do seem to make every effort to make yourself
part of the problem. Your words and your actions seem to
be in opposition.

As do yours, darlin', as do yours.

Uh huh. And every time I look in the newsgroups there
will be a post from you, correcting others and trying to
set the world straight, in typical Rhonda style.

Does this mean you'll miss me? Fifteen days now, dear. Mark
your calendar.

Actually, I guess my destination puts me closer to you,
but it won't matter.

You sound despondent, like someone going to a psychiatric
institution. Like you plan to spend the rest of your life
looking out the window.

Aw, c'mon. I've spent the last six months mostly looking out
the window from a place that *ought* to be a psychiatric
institution. Seriously. Home, sweet home.

After the 16th, I plan to spend the rest of my life doing
things worth doing.

Take care of yourself, boy toy. You may be the most
clear-cut sociopath I've ever run across, but you do
have a certain charm.

You take care of yourself too. You may be an
insufferable shrew, and have an uncontrolable habit of
sticking your nose in everybody else's business, and go
where you're not called, and give unsolicited advice,
especially to idiots like Alan, and have a need to
constantly lecture others, but I'm sure I'll miss your
sassy ass every now and then.

I'll miss you too, but...

But of course, I'll never
have long to wait, since you always come back.

....not this time. I took three years off, sweetie, and it
was easy. But you can always e-mail me. The yahoo address
will work even after AT&T goes dead. Lights out, no one
home.

Even though you "don't care."

Y'know, my experience is that people who hang on the net
constantly are bored, lonely...something along lines of
having nothing better to do. points to self The last six
months, as I think mentioned, have not been a particularly
happy and fulfilling time for me.

Now, I have fifteen days to tie up a few loose ends and
pack. What better way to end my usenet adventure than
playing with you?

rl