Proof that 9/11 was just a show.

Old September 19th 13, 12:53 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Dean Markley

Default Proof that 9/11 was just a show.

On Wednesday, September 18, 2013 4:29:38 PM UTC-4, Rocky wrote:
"george152" wrote in message

On 19/09/13 02:22, Rocky wrote:

A rescue operation is supposed to save the living not just find parts of

the

dead.

Most aircraft crashes are of such high energy that body parts are all that

are left to recover..

Another field in which you are happy to be proven ignorant

WTF??? Why are you talking about aircraft crashes when there is no physical

evidence that there were any commercial airliners used on 9/11.

And one of the people that claimed to see a jet at the Pentagon says it flew

just a few feet over his head at 500 mph and he didn't even notice the wake

turbulence. Something was certainly amiss there too unless all he really

saw was a cruise missile painted up to look like an American Airlines jet.

Do not forget, our government had to change which patsy they used for the

alleged flight into the Pentagon after they found out their original patsy

was still alive.

Again, 9/11 is not the first time our government has used patsies but it

might be the first time they used 19 patsies.

Rocky

Oh dear lord....there is so much wrong with what you've written that it doesn't even deserve rebuttal.
Old September 19th 13, 08:42 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Dean Markley

"george152" wrote in message

On 19/09/13 02:22, Rocky wrote:

[...]

Ok, if you can only handle one thing at a time then tell me what is wrong

with the following:

WTC7 NIST model doesn't compare

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o2kv8dG3aMA

Rocky

LOL, that's easy: It's a YouTube reference! LMAO!
Old September 19th 13, 11:41 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Rocky[_2_]

"Dean Markley" wrote in message
On Thursday, September 19, 2013 10:12:01 AM UTC-4, Rocky wrote:
"Dean Markley" wrote in message
On Wednesday, September 18, 2013 4:29:38 PM UTC-4, Rocky wrote:

Ok, if you can only handle one thing at a time then tell me what is wrong
with the following:

WTC7 NIST model doesn't compare
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o2kv8dG3aMA

Rocky

LOL, that's easy: It's a YouTube reference! LMAO!

And the videos in that youtube video came from http://wtcdata.nist.gov so
that proves you didn't even look at the total crap NIST fed us when NIST
addressed the complete destruction of WTC7 with comic book cartoons instead
of facts.

Rocky

Old September 21st 13, 05:44 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Brad Guth[_3_]

On Friday, September 20, 2013 9:08:15 PM UTC-7, artie morty wrote:
On Fri, 20 Sep 2013 09:35:31 -0400, BDK

wrote:

Wow, that was stupid, even for a troofer loon.

Well then, instead of posting your normal lame reply - prove me wrong.

How about putting a bit of substance behind your posts - and show you

are worthy of your self-proclaimed title, Mr Head FUD-Master Blaster.

Or does your name have the same lack of substance as your posts.

Any fool can say another's point of view is incorrect (and you ARE

that fool).

But I guarantee it takes a man with more intellectual prowess and

knowledge than you possess to prove it.

Come on fud master - show us some facts - let's see how good you
really are!

artie ...

BDK is incapable, just like all other ZNR certified FUD-masters.

There's so much wrong and/or of oddly missing forensics within 911, not to mention the numerous motives, means and opportunity of multiple suspects within government and otherwise in high oligarch/bilderberg places, including our MIC and those with connections to the Skull and Bones.

Old September 22nd 13, 05:19 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Brad Guth[_3_]

On Sunday, September 22, 2013 8:00:09 AM UTC-7, Rocky wrote:
"BDK" wrote in message

. ..

In article , says...

Op 21-9-2013 17:19, BDK schreef:

In article ,

says...

"BDK" wrote in message

. ..

In article ,

says...

"george152" wrote in message

On 19/09/13 02:22, Rocky wrote:

[...]

NIST took a guess.

Depending on your point of view, it is either a good or bad guess.

Real thing of interest is - there is no real proof for or against

the

guess.

It is simply one point of view, and with the physical evidence gone,

it is not provable one way or the other.

Whom so ever got rid of the evidence that rapidly - did his job

very

well.

artie ...

Wow, that was stupid, even for a troofer loon.

ROTFLMAO because there is plenty of evidence of NIST destroying

evidence.

Case in point: This shows how NIST got rid of the evidence that WTC7

collapsed at 100% freefall speed for over 100 feet.

The following video shows how NIST failed to address the symmetrical

freefall of WTC7 with cartoon physics that doesn't match real life.

WTC7 NIST model doesn't compare

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o2kv8dG3aMA

Rocky

You can keep posting the same nonsense over and over again. It never

gets any less stupid.

The best part of 911 is where the owner of the towers says they "Pulled

it" lol. Undeniable, yet the zombies can't seem to accept it.

"I remember getting a call from the fire department commander, telling

me that they were not sure they were gonna be able to contain the fire,

and I said, 'We've had such terrible loss of life, maybe the smartest

thing to do is pull it.' And they made that decision to pull and then we

watched the building collapse."

Quoting: Silverstein

"Pull" meant ot pull back the firefighters, nothing more.

Oh bull because the firefighters were already out since they were previously

told to "let it burn."

Uploaded on Oct 5, 2011

Firefighters fight fire. Period. There was a decision to let it burn, as if

that would have caused complete symmetrical collapse. Fireboats pumped

millions of gallons ... but only on WTC7 after it fell.

WTC7 - LET IT BURN

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=liHpwXUrfuE

A few problems with tha above nonsense you posted..

1. The FDNY doesn't demo buildings.

Nobody said they rigged WTC7 but the "pull it" fully explains the 100% free

fall of WTC7 for over 100 feet.

2. The WTC7 was too tall to "pull" if they did.

You are just like NIST where you have not explained why WTC7 came down at

100% freefall for over 100 feet.

FYI a controlled demolition using nano-therate to melt a steel beam in two

places and then use a small amout of RDX to knock that section out explains

everything.

Uploaded on Nov 26, 2010

and to think that there was a debate about the definition of "PULL IT" when

anyone can look it up in a dictionary. HOW FAR WILL THE WAR MACHINE GO IN

ORDER TO SIEZE CONTROL OF THE OIL? stay tuned to find out!

9/11 - INSIDE JOB! WTC 7 Pull It

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tNyPNEqhVSk

Rocky

BDK was always directly instrumental in 911-FUD. You might as well be replying to Hagar, Harlow or rabbi Saul Levy, because they each act/react exactly as any Skull and Bones white (pretend-Atheist) Semite or Zionist Nazi would.