F=ma violation by PNN

Old April 16th 21, 01:21 PM posted to sci.space.policy
pnn calmagorod

Default F=ma violation by PNN

Violazione di F=ma attraverso la PNN

Il video relativo alla violazione di F=ma attraverso la PNN di SUB321 è pubblicato in www.asps.it/pnnsubitam.htm
E forse verrÃ* illustrato da domani in una videoconferenza dell’APEC (info in coda)
https://www.altpropulsion.com/ (che ha proprio un bel sito!)
dai soci Asps Gabriel Granziera e Sergio Zanotti …. Premettendo che io non sarò presente alla videoconferenza dato che non parlo inglese e videoconferenze sulla PNN non ne abbiamo mai fatte ….per cui non si sa come la cosa andrÃ* presso l’Apec 😊

@@@@@@@@@@@@@
APEC 4/17: UAP Performance & Gravitational Physics
In this online event, Michael Boyd will discuss UAPs and gravitomagnetism, Franc Milburn will talk about UAP performance and the Catalina Island incident, and Todd Desiato will present the derivation of gravity from the uncertainty principle. We’ll also hear updates from the Falcon Space team, and we’ll be finishing off the event with an open discussion and ad hoc presentations by conference attendees!

DATE & TIME: Saturday, Apr 17th @ 12:00pm PT / 3:00pm ET
ZOOM LINK: https://zoom.us/j/98931211784
MEETING ID: 989 3121 1784

Our conference presentation schedule includes: ……………………….

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Quo fata ferunt
E.Laureti
Old April 16th 21, 01:34 PM posted to sci.space.policy
pnn calmagorod

Il giorno venerdì 16 aprile 2021 alle 14:21:57 UTC+2 pnn calmagorod ha scritto:
[...]

Violation of F = ma through the PNN

The video relating to the violation of F = ma through the SUB321 PNN is published at www.asps.it/pnnsubitam.htm
And perhaps it will be illustrated from tomorrow in an APEC videoconference (info in queue)
https://www.altpropulsion.com/ (which has a really nice site!)
by Asps members Gabriel Granziera and Sergio Zanotti…. Assuming that I will not be present at the videoconference since I do not speak English and we have never had videoconferences on PNN .... so we don't know how it will go at APEC 😊

@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Old April 16th 21, 05:46 PM posted to sci.space.policy
pnn calmagorod

Il giorno venerdì 16 aprile 2021 alle 14:34:13 UTC+2 pnn calmagorod ha scritto:
[...]

APEC Conference Inquiry For "Emidio Laureti"

Hi Emidio -

Gabriel suggested that you might want to do a presentation on your work at the APEC Conference. Is that something you might be open to?

Sincerely;

Tim Ventura
Phone: (360) 550-0143
Online: https://www.timventura.com
Email:
Social: Facebook | LinkedIn

Dear Tim Ventura

Gabriel Granziera and Sergio Zanotti were delegated by me to a videoconference with APEC relating to the event. For a logistical and organizational question, their participation will not take place on April 17, 2021, but on the following one.
In a while, what published today at
www.asps.it/pnnsubitam.htm will be published translated on Sergio Zanotti's website :
Violation of F = ma through the PNN through the PNN Prototype SUB321

Sincerely
E. Laureti