The End of Physics

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old January 18th 16, 03:14 PM posted to sci.astro
Pentcho Valev

Default The End of Physics

https://www.ted.com/talks/harry_clif...pt?language=en
Harry Cliff: "Have we reached the end of physics?"

http://blogs.scientificamerican.com/...lost-its-fizz/
John Horgan: "Physicists' fantasies about parallel and virtual realms are not just stale. Increasingly, they strike me as escapist and even irresponsible, because they are so lacking in evidence."

http://blogs.scientificamerican.com/...ds-of-science/
John Horgan: "The Beginning of The Ends of Science"

Pentcho Valev