Our Taboo/Nondisclosure Moon

Old February 15th 07, 04:05 AM posted to soc.culture.china,rec.org.mensa,soc.culture.russian,uk.sci.astronomy
Brad Guth[_2_]

Default Our Taboo/Nondisclosure Moon

"TheEnigmaMachine" wrote in message
news
Who forbids parallel fifths?

Beethoven said "I admit them".

You see, Beethoven was smarter than both Einstein and the Gurhian
propagandists. He knew rules were meant to be broken.

Most folks should be smarter than myself. But I too have broken more
than my fair share of rules, especially of those silly rules inside of
that mainstream status quo box that contains mostly brown nosed minions
that seem more faith-based Old Testament worthy than not.

Red shift is crap. Better dead than red? It's your fate! Sci-wierdos simply
don't understand how light changes as it travels distance. The sci-guys have
made up a fact and now believe their own crap. They said that the sun
revolves around the earth too. And yes, the Earth is flat...in spots...where
ever your big butt has been planted in some kind of space-time continuum.

The universe is not expanding. It's collapsing in on itself. They are
holding the telescopes backwards.

For the universe to expand and accelerate, there must be additional mass out
beyond the edge of the known universe. Our universe will simply be absorbed
into other nearby universes like a lava lamp absorbs big globs of goo. There
are not only billions of galaxies. There are billions of universes...some
ungoing their own big bangs and exchanging matter with other universes. If
you don't believe it, read the Bible. It's in there, right after the
crossword puzzle and the recipe for garlic shrimp.

Gamma ray bursts occur when objects transfer between dimensions. It's no
strings attached string theory.

Now you're thinking sufficiently weird and way outside the mainstream
status quo box. I actually think there's some truth to behold that's
somewhere within all of that encrypted message.

A couple of basic questions:

Is our universe merely God's flatulence?

Besides zero K and absolute vacuum, what's outside of our universe?
-
Brad Guth

Old February 17th 07, 07:08 AM posted to soc.culture.china,rec.org.mensa,soc.culture.russian,uk.sci.astronomy
captain.

heh heh, that's some good material... and most of it makes more sense than
anything that mr. guth ever wrote.

[...]

"Brad Guth" wrote in message
news:4e31643ccb1b96306373719baf554a87.49644@mygate .mailgate.org...
"TheEnigmaMachine" wrote in message

TheEnigmaMachine,
So, you obviously have to admit that you and others of your kind do not
believe in the regular laws of physics, nor in whatever's of replicated
science, much less in utilizing applied technology no matters what.
That's interesting that there's still the sorts of intellectually
perverted folks like yourself believing the Earth is actually flat, and
that everything still revolves around your flat Earth plus each of those
stinking Old Testament spewing butts. It's as though you folks are
equal if not better than God.

Venus simply offers unlimited loads of perfectly constructive (meaning
positive) physics and thus quite doable energy alternatives for
sustaining intelligent life as we know it (meaning ETs or us and
possibly even Venusian locals), that which is entirely supported by
those pesky regular laws of physics and by whatever the best available
replicated science has to say, right along with those honest historical
truth(s) that are available to behold even if you were blind. I merely
tend to agree with the fine research and expertise of so many others
that you folks obviously despise with all of your collective black
hearts.

With all of that spare and 100% renewable energy available while doing
Venus, seems a touch weird that you folks can't manage to keep your beer
cold, much less your dumbfounded "azz" from getting summarily fried.
That problem of yours must be because of all those incest mutated DNA
codes that's are at fault.

Would you or others in your all-knowing realm of promoting NASA's
infomercials and subsequent hypology like to openly talk about or
otherwise constructively share an honest thought or two, such as by way
of contributing to my honestly subjective observationology of Venus, or
perhaps on behalf of reviewing the LSE-CM/ISS that's likely going to be
accomplished by China, or how about the daunting task of our
not-so-simply relocating that GW pesky moon of our's out to Earth's L1,
for accomplishing a little shade and much less gravity/tidal induced
trauma? (or is any of that asking too much of your Skull and Bones
incest mutated naysay mindset?)
-
Brad Guth

Old February 17th 07, 12:26 PM posted to soc.culture.china,rec.org.mensa,soc.culture.russian,uk.sci.astronomy
TheEnigmaMachine

"captain." wrote in message
heh heh, that's some good material... and most of it makes more sense than
anything that mr. guth ever wrote.

Fortunately for us, Brad the Morlock Guth only comes out at leave when they
open the doors to the cave.

As for red shift, it's never been proven. The universe is expanding and
accelerating, yeah right! It can't accelerate unless it's either being
attracted to or repelled by some other force. OK, so where's the other
force?

The expanding, accelerating universe schtick is all built on one bogus red
shift fairy tale. Brad should go find out about light after the freshness
date stamped on the package has expired. My guess is we'll discover what the
real reason for red shift is and maybe also why there's green fuzzy stuff on
everything in xolodilnik Brada.

Old February 18th 07, 08:16 AM posted to soc.culture.china,soc.culture.russian,uk.sci.astronomy,rec.org.mensa
Brad Guth[_2_]

"Brad Guth" wrote in message
news:2f1d21d772b5024632c8f2956d2017ea.49644@mygate .mailgate.org

It seems the usual disinformation gauntlet that's continually hauled
about, such as onboard our good ship LOLLIPOP, has butt-loads more of
their infomercial crapolla as damage-control flak to share.

Starlord:
They have maped the moon and only find the light weigth
metal ores.

Is that why the moon is still so salty and otherwise loaded with complex
mascon issues?

Excuse please; Whom the heck is "they", and why should we believe such
remote science as provided by such faith-based and/or politically agenda
formulated individuals, that clearly owe their brown nosed loyalty to
whomever is in charge of their private parts?

Terrestrial identified moon rocks do not seem of low denisity, or didn't
you folks know that?

Starlord:
There are those who believe that life here, began out there, far across the
universe, with tribes of humans, who may have been the forefathers of the
Egyptians, or the Toltecs, or the Mayans. Some believe that they may yet be
brothers of man, who even now fight to survive, somewhere beyond the
heavens.

I simply believe that other life similar or entirely different from
whatever we know of, should by all the known laws of physics and of
other biological rights of pure random happenstance or via intelligent
design exist/coexist elsewhere within this vast universe (possibly even
within our solar system), and of whatever's intelligent enough to have
made space travel safely doable should also be wise enough for giving
our badly polluted Earth a wide buffer DMZ because of our inbread
arrogance, greed and bigotry that has time and again demonstrated as
having practically if not absolutely no remorse whatsoever.

Even though there could have been a far better science transponder
alternative than those terribly small passive areas of retroreflectors,
or that of whatever impact deployed reflective material, whereas until
better interactive range finding science is made available to the
surface of our moon, I'd have to accept the best available science of
others, as having established that our moon is currently leaving town at
the rate of 38 mm/yr.

For our icy proto-moon to have gotten safely away from such a glancing
sucker punch of a nasty bounce off Earth to begin with, whereas it seems
this seasonal tilt making and arctic ocean basin forming encounter
required that our original icy proto-moon had to lose or rather transfer
a good deal of its original mass in the initial impact process, and then
continually having to lose other mass (such as whatever remaining ice),
and ever since losing a sufficient tonnage/yr of sodium in order to be
leaving us at the supposed recession rate of 38 mm/year.

If the mass of our moon had remained essentially unchanged, it's orbit
would have long since stabilized or possibly even in spite of secondary
tidal forces surcome to the mutual gravity of attraction, whereas
instead of losing our moon by 38 mm/yr, we'd be joining back up at some
future date.

Here's some more of my weird math:
As it is continually losing mostly the element of sodium, but also a few
other elements that are getting boiled out and excavated away by the
solar wind, I do believe the 38 mm/yr recession value if taken as per
applied kgf/yr = 90.246e12, or of that force in applied energy of 885e12
joules/yr.

Once again, it's too bad that we're not quite smart enough for having
established an efficient station-keeping moon L1 science platform as of
the mid 60s, whereas we'd certainly have learned a great deal more about
our unusually massive and nearby moon, and I do believe loads more about
Earth science, that is if we only had a brain instead of a mutually
perpetrated cold-war mindset.
-
Brad Guth

Old February 18th 07, 08:28 AM posted to soc.culture.china,rec.org.mensa,soc.culture.russian,uk.sci.astronomy
Brad Guth[_2_]

"TheEnigmaMachine" wrote in message
news
Red shift is crap. Better dead than red? It's your fate! Sci-wierdos simply
don't understand how light changes as it travels distance. The sci-guys have
made up a fact and now believe their own crap. They said that the sun
revolves around the earth too. And yes, the Earth is flat...in spots...where
ever your big butt has been planted in some kind of space-time continuum.

The universe is not expanding. It's collapsing in on itself. They are
holding the telescopes backwards.

Then perhaps we should be talking BLUE SHIFT?

I'd have to agree that our galaxy is once again in the process of
pulling us inward. At least that's what the 225 million year galactic
cycle seems to be indicating via the proper motions of such stars, with
a few local stars accomplishing weird things a whole lot more often.
-
Brad Guth

Old February 18th 07, 11:43 AM posted to soc.culture.china,rec.org.mensa,soc.culture.russian,uk.sci.astronomy
TheEnigmaMachine

"Brad Guth" wrote in message
news:2715d902aae63d290ae2a87612e7ba27.49644@mygate .mailgate.org...
"TheEnigmaMachine" wrote in message
news
Red shift is crap. Better dead than red? It's your fate! Sci-wierdos
simply
don't understand how light changes as it travels distance. The sci-guys
have
made up a fact and now believe their own crap. They said that the sun
revolves around the earth too. And yes, the Earth is flat...in
spots...where
ever your big butt has been planted in some kind of space-time continuum.

The universe is not expanding. It's collapsing in on itself. They are
holding the telescopes backwards.

Then perhaps we should be talking BLUE SHIFT?

I'd have to agree that our galaxy is once again in the process of
pulling us inward.

I'm starting to feel like we are in a giant vise.
I'm startin' to feel a little claustrophobic.
Grown men wearing red suits makes me feel uncomfortable.

At least that's what the 225 million year galactic
cycle seems to be indicating via the proper motions of such stars, with
a few local stars accomplishing weird things a whole lot more often.
-

It's good for stars to have goals.
Britney just had her head shaved. What's your goal?

Brad Guth

Old February 18th 07, 06:48 PM posted to soc.culture.china,rec.org.mensa,soc.culture.russian,uk.sci.astronomy
Brad Guth[_2_]

"TheEnigmaMachine" wrote in message

It's good for stars to have goals.
Britney just had her head shaved. What's your goal?

I had goals many times before, and even fulfilled some of those. I have
a few other goals that are still perfectly viable, and perhaps there's
one or two good ones still waiting to get hatched.

One obvious goal is to be considered a insider/player in the ongoing
game of snookering humanity for all it's worth, and subsequently getting
paid those really big bucks for doing such, or paid even bigger bucks
for keeping all of my lids on thight. Since that's not likely going to
happen without involving WW-III and/or that of my joining forces with
their Skull and Bones, I'd settle for my two cents worth, plus whatever
15 minutes of fame.

I would like one or more of those spendy GOOGLE/NOVA 3D animated
eye-candy and mind-blowing productions with my name on it, or perhaps
even a brief Carl Sagan like series of fancy infomercial productions as
to depicting what I and a few others perceive as affordably doable. As
representing the ultimate messenger from hell, I'd even settle for
having to sit in the very back of their bus.
-
Brad Guth

Old February 18th 07, 11:48 PM posted to soc.culture.china,soc.culture.russian,uk.sci.astronomy,rec.org.mensa
Brad Guth[_2_]

"Brad Guth" wrote in message
news:eae6e59d5164ece11a955239ae99df47.49644@mygate .mailgate.org

As you'll see once again, any debate regarding our moon simply isn't
possible without taking on butt-loads of Usenet's mainstream status quo
as naysayism flak.

Everything related to this topic has to remain 100% in support of the
Old Testament, as well as for supporting each and every last word of the
NASA/Apollo koran as though it was the one and only holy grail word of
God. Therefore, the regular laws of physics simply do not apply, and
most other than what's NASA/Apollo of replicated science simply isn't
worth squat without receiving their 100% cloak and dagger approval
rating.

In spite of what lord NASA has to say; There's currently 2e20 joules of
centripetal energy related to our orbiting mascon of a moon. That's
roughly 7.2e20 KWhr that's ongoing for each and every hour. As the moon
loses its sodium plus a few other raw elements of mass is one of the
good reasons that it's continually moving away from us. Another reason
is the solar wind that's continually blowing it more often away from us
than having been directing it towards us, and then we have tidal
gravitational factors to blame for most of the other reasons as to
what's keeping that absolutely extremely massive and relatively nearby
moon away from Earth.

By ratio of planet:moon, there's absolutely none other more substantial
than ours, especially considering its relatively nearby orbit.

There's also a great deal of voltage and amperage worth of raw
electrical energy that's existing between Earth and our moon (best
detected and/or extracted from the moon's L1 because, gravity is a form
of raw energy). I suspect there's a few amps worth of several
teravolts, that's more than likely an attracting force that's somewhat
related to those extremely long photons of gravity, and otherwise
related to the sun's and that of Earth's magnetospheres.

Solar wind itself is much like the mother of what's charging up an
electrostatic battery, like what's existing within our Van Allen belts
is most likely much more intensive as related to what's having been
unavoidably collected and held onto by our nearly naked moon.

On it's own, I do not believe our moon could ever reach Earth's L1,
though I'm not at all sure that it could even demise itself into heading
back towards Earth unless impacted with sufficient force from the back
side, as a nearly dead on hit of something of an icy Sedna could manage
to cause sufficient orbital trauma, especially effective if the impact
event penetrated the lunar crust and thereby added mass to the moon at
the same time.

The rocky or possibly little iron core of Sedna might be worth 50% of
it's total and otherwise extensively icy mass. The Sedna core that
might stick with our moon could thereby amount to 3e21 kg (roughly 4% of
the moon), and that amount should more than help revert the ongoing
recession. Depending upon the angle of Sedna impacting our moon, and a
tonne of complex math, one might get it nailed down to the actual day of
that salty moon impacting Earth, although most all forms of life on
Earth would have been terminated by the absolutely horrific tidal
ripping forces (inside and out) long before that big old nasty sucker
ever touched our atmosphere or much less the actual surface of Earth.
-
Brad Guth
------------------

If there's anything more taboo/nondisclosure rated than our moon,
Venus or Sirius, it has got to be those pesky NEOs.

-start pun-

How To Fight An Asteroid - The Bush Plan / by; kT

http://mygate.mailgate.org/mynews/sci/sci.space.history/ac%25Bh.23$Cz4.1%40newsfe03.lga?order=smart&email= bradguth%40yahoo.com&p=1/9

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.s...6353d44d43f3d1
The Bush plan:

"Tell the goddamned thing to change it's way, or else. All options are
on the table. AFTER it changes it's way, we can talk. This is cosmic
blackmail, and the people of the United States and freedom-loving people
everywhere will not tolerate it. I ask the rest of the peace-loving
nations of the world to join me in seeking to remove this against this
threat to our democratic way of life!"

Asteroid keeps coming. A UN investigation shows that it has no chance of
hitting Earth. 77 nations propose nudging the asteroid into an even
wider orbit.

"If the Rest Of the World isn't going to take care of this, the United
States in the interest of peace and freedom will have to do it on it's
own!"

UN says the asteroid is going to miss by an even wider margin than
previously calculated. More nations suggest that the US plan could
result in disaster, and that the asteroid is not going to hit Earth.
Grade-school kids in India with 32 cent calculators are figuring out the
orbit as part of an arithmetic class, put it somewhere more kilometers
past Earth than their calculators have digits. Rock-throwing
Palestinians calculate that orbit to be somewhere on the other side of
the Moon.

"Sanctions will not work against a brutal and cruel asteroid which does
not care about consequences to itself. I asd the UN to join with me in
forming a Coalition of the Bribed and then Willing to deal with this
menace in the only language it understands."

Bush and 14 other nations work together to confront the asteroid. Three
of them send troops with bicycle pumps to keep the tires of HumVees
inflated, not being aware of how they work. Six more send dates, figs
and cigarettes for the rest of the folks, and the five remaining send
along drivers trained to drive on the right side of the road to assist
in support.

"I have directed the Armed Forces of the Unites States, with the
assistance of NASA, to confront this evil threat in the only way it will
understand. Bring it on!"

So, Bush blows it into a bazillion pieces, many of which are now on
their way to strike Earth. Some will miss for now, preferring to make it
on another pass. As predicted by Saudi Arabian camel jockeys who watch
the stars at night.

"I've had to make the tough decisions. They have no plan of their own.
It's easy to criticize." Now that it's a mess, Bush attacks his critics,
and demands more and more weapons to vaporize every little bit of the
asteroid.

Shortly afterward, the Earth passes through a cloud of very radioactive
debris which makes the damage to WTC look like a pea-shooter attack on
an armored car. The atmosphere is polluted, cities wiped out, fires rage
around the world, oxygen is being depleted, and it's getting cold.

"I told you so!" Bush makes a speech from his bunker, which is supplied
with fresh air and food for those essential for the functioning of the
American government, including Laura and Barney. It is stocked with
100,000 cases of cheap booze for the kids. After all, in a couple of
years search parties can go get more. "I told you that was a vicious
asteroid with only one thing in mind - the destruction of our way of
life!"

With their dying breaths, Conservative applaud.

-end pun-

Seriously folks, I simply love it. The NASA/NEO "Bush Plan" that so
absolutely fits into his born again faith-based Skull and Bones puppet
mindset. Between his butt-cheek brains and the tight butt-crack of
such quail hunting instincts of his trigger happy Dick Cheney. Just
like Iraq, how the hell could we possibly lose?

Please, whatever you do, don't tell anyone (especially not our resident
LLPOF warlord Bush) about the alternative of safely terminating such
NEOs once and for all, by way of simply diverting those nasty suckers
into encountering our good for nothing but global warming moon.
-
Brad Guth

Old February 19th 07, 02:20 AM posted to soc.culture.china,rec.org.mensa,soc.culture.russian,uk.sci.astronomy
captain.

"Brad Guth" wrote in message
news:3daeaa8156d4c58a19150e2e0aac809a.49644@mygate .mailgate.org...
[...]

so you're saying that acceptance is what you want even if it means accepting
a relatively low position in the social hierarchy of your peers? that should
be easy to do. you just need to kiss a little ass here and there.