....................... Track 8*

Old May 4th 05, 07:56 PM
Twittering One

Default ....................... Track 8*

"O yeah ~
Meet later, all yall,
Track 8*

Hey ~ !"
~ Twittering LSTOO & Folly IAG

"=2E.. they have a shop
in Shrewsbury where, by chance,
We are going next week.

Any ideas/suggestions?"
~ Ryanjjo

"Uncle Bill ~ !"
~ Folly

*

"NOT
Your Father's Satellite ~ Intro

We've covered this bef"ore,
I know.

But I just thought it might
Be neat if all the reasons were listed in one place.

Reasons for
What???"
~ Painius

"S=E9ance?"
~ Folly

"Sense and
Sense ~ Ability ~ ?"
~ Twittering

"Sensibly ~ !"
~ Folly

"Why call a 'dog' a 'cat' when
You have strong evidence
That it's really a dog and not a cat?"
~ Painus

"Because, like,
That white canine sports a feathered hat? Barks larks ~ !
Climbs trees, too, a Laughing Cavalier."
~ Twittering

"O, yes,
Twittering traveled very far out on a limb, reaching for a small white
trembling limb ..."
~ Folly

"Upward in cherry tree,
Which we would have to climb, to rise,
But little me?

I held my doggie snug and tight,
O, so close to me,
And abroad we together traveled, a foreign land,
Another earth,

Where
Looking up and down for welcome shade
We sat together beneath a Willow Tree
For we very tired.

But O, while I was dreaming,
Leonardo climbed upward, my white puparoo,
My Laughing Cavalier ~ And with my own two hands,
I climbed the tree trunk after him,

Whereupon,

I reached the top, and there I saw
The Next ~ Door garden, where a sumptuous bed
Bordered, decorated with flowers,
Bloomed before my eyes ...

And many obliging and pleasing places more,
As I looked forward,
For whatever I saw given to me,
My own Ever Always Land.

O,
If only I could find a higher, more distant
And more distant tree, from which to perch,
To see The Shimmering Sea, for I see,
I site where the river runs into The Shimmering Sea,

Under where the ships slip
My shipping news ~

..=2E. for, I slipped,
Don't you know ~ ? Yes, I fell
Very far ...

For I reached very far,
Climbed very high, to reach for my Shipping News,

My white Puparoo, my Laughing Cavalier,
And another Grander View,
A more reflective sea to see you
And me,

Reaching for Leonardo
Out on a limb ..."
~ Twittering

"O, mais, mon cher ~ Please
Bless him, for, yes,
Leonardo's quite a little lamb."
~ Folly

"Sometimes you sound
Like you were far past your 90s ..."
~ Charles De Bohne

"My 90s?
Dunno your meaning.
But do you know my Furry?"
~ Twittering

"Sometimes you sound
Like you were far past your 90s ..."
~ Charles De Bohne

"My 90s? Dunno your meaning.
But do you live uptown, in the East 90s?"
~ Twittering

"So enjoy my evidence
That the Moon is really a planet, won't you?"
~ Painus

"I'm a Pepper, too ~ !"
~ Folly

~ * zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

"Whose words these are
I think I know ...

..=2E. strung out on a limb,
Or stung stupid, too buzzed, on cantilevered eternity ~ ?

..=2E............................ Allo?"
~ Twittering

*

~ * ~
Blog, or dog? Who knows.
But if you see my lost pup, please bring him home!
I got Leon a brand-new bone.
_________________
http://journals.aol.com/virginiaz/DreamingofLeonardo

Old May 4th 05, 07:58 PM
Twittering One

~ * ~
~ The Morning Wood
Six Think ~ Inking Dancing
Hats! * ~ !
~ ! * Or just see ~ Mr.
Ed DeBono's Chromatic Palette...
* ! ~
~ * ~

~ The White Hat
Calls for information known or needed.

~ The Red Hat
Signifies feelings, hunches, and intuition.

~ The Yellow Hat
Symbolizes values and benefits and why
Something may work.

~ The Black Hat
Is judgment, the devil's advocate or why
Something may not work.

~ The Green Hat
Focuses on creativity: possibilities, alternatives,
And new ideas.

~ The Blue Hat
Is used to manage the thinking process.

~ * ~
~ * Mais Oui ! Solid Research,
Solid Science, A Very Special Brew ~

MiX * WeLL ~ nOw aPpLY ...
A Morning Wood Inspirational Message ~
Even If We Really Need a Massage!
* Dogging Arts * Fogging Minds * It's a Star *
*
~ * !~

~ * ~

Half ~ past, dinner, late, The Four Seasons!
Vivaldi recorder suites! After few words, a coda,
The Lute Strings perform!

Old May 4th 05, 08:01 PM
Twittering One

~ * The Cardinals ~ *

Quator mundi cardines ~ Q concept
Meaning

The Four Cardinal ~

Or crucial,
Points

Signifying the ends of the universe,
Applied to

The Cardinals,
Their role ...

The word 'Cardinal'
From the Latin

Cardo,

To pivot.

Therefore,
The role of The Cardinals,

A central,
Pivotal one.

*

"Do they, The Cardinals, pivot, or
Open the telescope lens?"
~ Twittering

"... and what
Of those Mad Dogs?"
~ Mer Loleil

"... and crowds of
Englishmen?"
~ Asparagus

"A 3 musketeers bar ~

Just toss it and they run after it,
Forgetting all about
You in the process.

Just be sure NOT
To get between her and the candy,

Lest ye
Be trampled."
~ Fab

*

"Yes,
They need to be put down
For two reasons ~

One, they're old,
The other, they're 'Asics Nimbae.'"
~ DonVon

"So what do you suggest
Instead, now that I'm a seasoned running
Pro? Last year, this time, you said ~

Asics Nimbae,
Your respected recommendation."
~ Twittering

*

"A Laughing Cavalier ~
My puparoo."
~ Twittering

"... or just
Run madly around Dupont Circle ~ !"
~ Fobby

"... until you see
Stars!"
~ Folly

"... with time's
Sand...
I hope you understand...

.... around ...

Noir Notes for ~
Morning Wood Characters & Landscape ..."
~ Twittering

~ * ~
Creative Things Gone Awry:
Typography ~ Just Another Logo Family
~ FAMILY TRADITION ~
Creative Stuffs Gone Way Far Awry:
Typography ~ Just Another Logo Family
* Ballet Steps into the Vocabulary *
* We Visit the Painted Museum *
* Matte Film Painting: A Relearned Lost Art *
* Enhanced Typography: Flowing Letters ~ Alice Swirled Down the Rabbit
Drain *
* Consulted Classic Film Titles: Hitchcock's Kids with Witch Flicks Who
Lick *
* Let's Journey Through Overdrive: Sidestep, Nosedive! *
A Morning Wood Production
Shakespeare's Globe Theatre
West Edge Off Center
* Dogging Arts * Fogging Minds * It's a Star *
*

~ * ~

"... yes,
Just a bunch of Outlyers
Lying ~ And the Lying Liars, too ..."
~ Folly

"... outlying over at The Ratty Rascals, just a Dutch Micro ~ Brewery
En Haarlem, Holland."
~ Twittering

Hey ~ !

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ waves
~ ~ ~ ~ ~

..|***|............................ ~ (@: *

"Reports sent
On every post today.

I can't wait until they pull your service arsehole.
If they don't,
WE have alternate plans."
~ Scorn B Woe

"O, yes,
The FBI called me this morning ~
Gotta go call that very
Nice lady back!"
~ Twittering

"Twitty!
Call Seymore, too ~ Don't forget
About Leonardo!"
~ Folly

"No, know!
Never ~

Of course not!

In search of Leonardo
We are ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ! * ! * ! !"
~ Twittering

"Wobbot, give it up ~
The only person in a total flap about her is you.
It's making

You look a bit,
Well...

Stupid. Kinda Ed Prozac-ie."
~ Roger.

"... O stop
Cavorting with giddy Merlot!

Got
Any freebies?"
~ Folly

*

BREAD or
Deade?

"Thou shalt by trial know what bitter fare
Is others' bread; how hard the path to go
Upward and downward by another's stair."

~ Dante,
Paradiso, Canto XVII. Line 58.
(Wright.)

"Cast thy bread upon the waters;
For thou shalt find it after many days."

~ Ecclesiastes,
Chap. XI. Verse 1.

*

"Breakfast,
Served at this tavern?"
~ Twittering

"For, yes, so very far we've traveled,
And hungry we are!?
~ Folly

"Their breakfast so warm, to be sure they did eat,
A custom in travellers mighty discreet."

~ Prior,
Downhall, a ballad.

"And then to breakfast with what appetite you have."

~ Shakespeare,
King Henry VIII., Act III. Scene 2.
(The King to his Lords, but frowning at Wolsey.)

"Is breakfast ready, mine host?