What if (core of BH and the . )

Old January 2nd 15, 10:59 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Hägar

Default What if (core of BH and the . )

"G=EMC^2TreBert" wrote in message

Passing through the event horizon its free fall to the BH center.Once
there its the end of Quantum structures and Macro structures.There is 0
motion 0 particles 0 space What was all is now a point.Here is the
kicker You can not get into a point. A point is as far as I can go. .
TreBert

*** The only Black Holes I ever encountered were on Black Hos
and when you crossed the "event horizon", they moaned softly
and sudden the odor of fish permeated the room ...

Now that's my kind of science ...

Old January 3rd 15, 12:12 AM posted to alt.astronomy
notroll2015

"Hägar" wrote in message

"G=EMC^2TreBert" wrote in message

Passing through the event horizon its free fall to the BH center.Once
there its the end of Quantum structures and Macro structures.There is 0
motion 0 particles 0 space What was all is now a point.Here is the
kicker You can not get into a point. A point is as far as I can go. .
TreBert

*** The only Black Holes I ever encountered were on Black Hos
and when you crossed the "event horizon", they moaned softly
and sudden the odor of fish permeated the room ...

Now that's my kind of science ...

***So there's a black sheep in Dolly's family? Bwahahahhahahahahahaah.