$106,000 Bus Shelters!

Old January 20th 12, 11:49 PM posted to alt.astronomy
vtcapo[_2_]

Default $106,000 Bus Shelters!

On Jan 20, 4:20*pm, wrote:
THE I CHING WAS TELLING YOU TO DROWN YOURSELF, EL CRAPO****HEAD!

THAT'S THE ONLY THING WHICH MAKES SENSE!

Saul Levy

On Sat, 14 Jan 2012 10:25:16 -0800 (PST), vtcapo
wrote:

When I consulted the I Ching years ago after 9/11 concerning whether I
should prepare in some way to guard against future catastrophes it
gave me Hexagram 29 the Abysmal (water). Some translations interpret
it as Danger or the Constant Sink Hole. * *It mentions among other
things Strategic Conditions:

“Strategic condition [literally, “danger”] of Heaven consists of there
being no way to climb up to it. It is because one cannot manage to
climb up to it that Heaven preservers its exalted majesty. *And
strategic conditions on Earth consist of mountains, rivers, hills, and
high ground. If people have mountains, rivers, hills, and high ground,
they can preserve their integrity. *Kings and dukes provide themselves
with strategic conditions in order to protect their states. States
rely on strategic conditions to protect themselves. The conclusion is
that from Heaven and Earth on down nothing can do without strategic
conditions. *When the time comes for strategic conditions to play
their role, there usefulness is indeed great! *It is not a matter of
using them on a regular basis, but their use comes into play when the
time demands it.”

I Ching Hexagram 29
Richard John Lynn translation

That was so...... 6 days ago. Can't keep up?

RT
Old January 26th 12, 01:42 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_3_]

On Jan 19, 7:01*pm, Brad Guth wrote:
On Jan 19, 6:36*pm, Double-A wrote:

On Jan 13, 6:29*am, "G=EMC^2" wrote:

On Jan 12, 8:51*pm, Double-A wrote:

The city of Grants Pass Oregon is planning on building bus shelters at
a cost of $106,000 each! *What better way to spend federal money!

http://www.oregonlive.com/politics/i...deral_highway_...

Double-A

Double A I posted Fl.bus stops have no shelters. They have a bench. I
know how to put a roof,and three walls over this bench for less than
$850. But as you know $106,000 is cheap when tax payers had to pay
$25,000,000 *for each of NASA 5 toilets * Get the picture * TreBert

It is interesting that society will not spend any money to give a
homeless person a small room to sleep in, but they are spending
$106,000 each for bus shelters for them to sleep in!

Double-A

Notice that the design of those $106,000 units are specifically not
going to accommodate any sleeping bums. *Check out that unsleepable
bench seat with those two or three vertically protruding bars,

I sleep sitting up.

and no
actual side weather protection,

Better than the benches with no roof at all!

not to mention no lighting or wifi,

We're trying to sleep, not be entertained.

and I bet the nearest porta potty is more than a mile away (if any).

That's what bushes are for!

Double-A

Old January 26th 12, 08:11 AM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2[_2_]

On Jan 19, 9:36*pm, Double-A wrote:
On Jan 13, 6:29*am, "G=EMC^2" wrote:

On Jan 12, 8:51*pm, Double-A wrote:

The city of Grants Pass Oregon is planning on building bus shelters at
a cost of $106,000 each! *What better way to spend federal money!

http://www.oregonlive.com/politics/i...deral_highway_....

Double-A

Double A I posted Fl.bus stops have no shelters. They have a bench. I
know how to put a roof,and three walls over this bench for less than
$850. But as you know $106,000 is cheap when tax payers had to pay
$25,000,000 *for each of NASA 5 toilets * Get the picture * TreBert

It is interesting that society will not spend any money to give a
homeless person a small room to sleep in, but they are spending
$106,000 each for bus shelters for them to sleep in!

Double-A

Double A When GOPers can call millions of Americans "dead beats" and
could win in 2012 you know something is wrong in the USA. It begs
the question Do they **** in bushes in commie China.? TreBert
Old January 26th 12, 04:04 PM posted to alt.astronomy
[email protected]

DEAD BEATS? THAT'S YOU, BEERT!

Saul Levy

Old January 26th 12, 08:34 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_3_]

On Jan 13, 6:29*am, "G=EMC^2" wrote:

[...]

No, they **** in their rice paddies. It makes the grains of rice big
and tasty for the American table!

Double-A

Old February 2nd 12, 02:14 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_3_]

On Jan 14, 6:22*am, "G=EMC^2" wrote:
On Jan 14, 8:24*am, vtcapo wrote:

On Jan 12, 8:51*pm, Double-A wrote:

The city of Grants Pass Oregon is planning on building bus shelters at
a cost of $106,000 each! *What better way to spend federal money!

http://www.oregonlive.com/politics/i...deral_highway_....

Double-A

What you should be worrying about is why the US, Russia, China and
others are building massive underground shelters at breakneck speed.
There is over a two year waiting period in the US for one of these
deep shelters. China has a couple that we know of that houses over
200K each. And why is Russia building 5000 shelters in and around
Moscow? *I thought the Cold War was over.

Do they know something *we don't?

RT
PS Remember, they have already buried our seed reserves in a deep
shelter in.... Was it Norway?

We protect lots of stuff in mountain caves.Ground shelters for
protection from H-Bombs is bad idea. Best place is in orbit,or on the
moon. Get the picture * TreBerrt

Perhaps that is why Newt is proposing colonies on the Moon and Mars.

Double-A