My Higgs Theory(very Far Out)

Old December 8th 11, 01:41 AM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2[_2_]

Default My Higgs Theory(very Far Out)

Higgs particle not to be fornd after first 100,000,000 years after BB.
Before the BB it was 'Space Energy,and this space energy was in wave
functions. I call one particular tiny wave a "Tachyon",and tachyons
were a big factor in getting the BB started . Once BB started tachyons
transformed to become the Higgs. I have a gut feeling Higgs particles
became structured to become neutrons. My theory is stuff needed for a
BB is in reality not needed anymore,but transfers into stuff needed.
Higgs and Tachyon's not need for over 22 billion years. Cern is
wasting time and money looking for ghosts. They should consult with
me. . Those that read my posts on how matter was created from wave
energy must keep in mind "It is impossible to know the true nature of
matter" I at best give it much deep thought.To those that like
math.and reduce all science to math.is impossible. The universe is
impossible at this time. We know only 6% 94% is in the future
libraries. TreBert
Old December 8th 11, 02:03 AM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2[_2_]

On Dec 7, 8:41*pm, "G=EMC^2" wrote:
[...]

When I'm 84 I will receive my Ph D in theoretical physics. I well
deserve it after 76 years of science thoughts. After more theories
than Einstein Bohr Feynman combined. That gyro I got for my 8th
birthday (1936) got me thinking on gravity. It gave me ideas on my
Spin is in Theory. When spinning it does not fall over on its side
When your 8 or 84 that is an amazing feat. I learned the effects of
precession I still have that gyro after all these years. I still have
it in the box it came in,but the box is falling apart. Same string
Go figure TreBert
Old December 8th 11, 03:21 AM posted to alt.astronomy
[email protected]

YOU WILL ONLY GET A NO-BELL FOR WORTHLESS ****ED UP THEORIES, BEERT!

THAT'S WHAT YOU DESERVE!

SENILE OLD GOAT!

Saul Levy

Old December 8th 11, 03:07 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2[_2_]

On Dec 7, 9:03*pm, "G=EMC^2" wrote:
On Dec 7, 8:41*pm, "G=EMC^2" wrote:

[...]

Higgs and tachons were needed 22 billion years ago at the start of BB.
There rein ended when they created neutrons Free Neutrons decay.
Neutrons inside the atoms neclei give it needed inertia.(or gravity)
Add a neutron and you get an isotope. Think carbon 14 it has two extra
neutrons,and its decay we use to measure time.(a great help in
archeology) Keep Higgs in mind for it created mass. The nucleus of an
atom is just 1 millionth of a billionth of the volume of an atom,but
here is the kicker "it contains virtually all the atoms mass. Higgs
created a heavy mass when the neutron came to be. Half of this post I
take credit for The other half is Peter Higgs TreBert PS I just say
Higgs,and not Higgs particle you will note. I have a reason for
leaving out particle,and do a post on that