What if(Just the Sun's core.)

Old June 24th 09, 12:47 AM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2 Glazier[_1_]

Default What if(Just the Sun's core.)

Tricky "what if" After all if the other 3 layers of the Sun were taken
away and only left with just 7 percent of its volume it core could the
Earth still have life? Is the Sun now best to relate with a "White
Dwarf"? Not a bad idea since it still creating the process of nuclear
fusion. With a heat of 28,00,000F Fact is the Earth would receive this
photon energy in gamma. Hmmm So I am bringing out the layers the
Sun has is just as important as the earth's dense atmosphere. How come
I think of this stuff. How come I post this stuff. Its not in the books
the way it should be. Go figure treBert

Old June 24th 09, 01:21 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Mark Earnest

"G=EMC^2 Glazier" wrote in message
Tricky "what if" After all if the other 3 layers of the Sun were taken
away and only left with just 7 percent of its volume it core could the
Earth still have life? Is the Sun now best to relate with a "White
Dwarf"? Not a bad idea since it still creating the process of nuclear
fusion. With a heat of 28,00,000F Fact is the Earth would receive this
photon energy in gamma. Hmmm So I am bringing out the layers the
Sun has is just as important as the earth's dense atmosphere. How come
I think of this stuff. How come I post this stuff. Its not in the books
the way it should be. Go figure treBert

In the books they are too caught in The System, the Beast, that is, to be
able to procure much if any real information.

IOW, the authors of said books think what they think is right just because
"their esteemed colleagues" think so, not because of cues toward true
information, like you have.

There, I've gone and figured.

Old June 24th 09, 01:47 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_3_]

On Jun 23, 5:21*pm, "Mark Earnest" wrote:
[...]

Yes, you have hit upon something here. There are interlocking
"experts" in the field who all quote each other and footnote sources
from each other's books. An individual expert can't be wrong, because
he is backed up by all the other eperts, who in turn are backed up by
him!

Double-A

Old June 24th 09, 02:21 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Mark Earnest

"Double-A" wrote in message
[...]

**You know how it goes:

Either you can say... "I had better believe this guy, or I'm goint to look
pretty stupid."

Or you can say... "I had better tell this guy he is mistaken...that is, I
had better have the courage to do so."

Old June 24th 09, 02:43 AM posted to alt.astronomy
BradGuth

On Jun 23, 5:47*pm, Double-A wrote:
[...]

Exactly, one big happy family of intellectual incest and plagiarism
that's also in love with anything Einstein.

~ BG
Old June 24th 09, 02:47 AM posted to alt.astronomy
BradGuth

On Jun 23, 4:47*pm, (G=EMC^2 Glazier) wrote:
Tricky "what if" *After all if the other 3 layers of the Sun were taken
away and only left with just 7 percent of its volume it core could the
Earth still have life? Is the Sun now best to relate with a "White
Dwarf"? Not a bad idea since it still creating the process of nuclear
fusion. With a heat of 28,00,000F * Fact is the Earth would receive this
photon energy in gamma. Hmmm * * * *So I am bringing out the layers the
Sun has is just as important as the earth's dense atmosphere. *How come
I think of this stuff. How come I post this stuff. Its not in the books
the way it should be. *Go figure *treBert

We could survive while orbiting a white dwarf, as long as living
underground or always keeping yourself in nighttime doesn't bother
you.

~ BG
Old June 24th 09, 03:19 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Mark Earnest

And it is totally apparent which one you are, Saul:
"You had better believe what everyone else does, or you will
look pretty stupid, and I will make sure of it."

IOW, you are anti-progress, a true stick in the mud.

"Saul Levy" wrote in message
news
We know which one you are, Mark! lmfjao!

Stupid sums it up!

BAWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Saul Levy

Old June 24th 09, 05:51 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Six of Nine or Half-dozen of the Oher

If you have ever watched a star fall into a black hole, it keeps about
the same diameter, but it becomes less dense and cooler except where
the radiation from the accretion disk hits it. As you remove the outer
layers, you remove their mass and pressure on the core. So the core
expands and cools. The star will stop shining before it completely
disappears. It's quite a site.

Old June 24th 09, 06:01 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Mark Earnest

wrote in message
If you have ever watched a star fall into a black hole, it keeps about
the same diameter, but it becomes less dense and cooler except where
the radiation from the accretion disk hits it.

**But it isn't really a hole at all. It is just a tiny little dot. So
there is nothing
for a star to fall into.

Old June 24th 09, 06:50 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Mark Earnest

That doesn't even rhyme.

"Saul Levy" wrote in message
STUPID is all you have to work with, Mark! lmfjao!

Rather leaves you at a TERRIBLE DISADVANTAGE, doesn't it?

I always WIN!

Saul Levy