EINSTEINIANA IN PANIC

Old December 26th 08, 08:34 AM posted to sci.physics.relativity,sci.physics,fr.sci.physique,fr.sci.astrophysique,sci.astro
Pentcho Valev

Default EINSTEINIANA IN PANIC

Note the number of the panicky authors:

http://arxiv.org/PS_cache/arxiv/pdf/...810.3475v1.pdf
"Albert Einstein’s postulate "that light is always propagated in empty
space with a definite velocity c which is independent of the state of
motion of the emitting body" [1] is one of the pillars of modern
physics. Modification of this postulate would have far-reaching
consequences for our understanding of nature, it is therefore
important
to constantly improve the verification of its validity. Particularly
in the past few decades, a possible energy dependence of the speed of
light has been predicted in the framework of quantum gravity models
[2, 3, 4] and effective field theory [5], leading to deviations from
this postulate (for reviews see [6, 7, 8])."

The "far-reaching consequences":

Albert Einstein: "If the speed of light is the least bit affected by
the speed of the light source, then my whole theory of relativity and
theory of gravity is false."

http://www.perimeterinstitute.ca/pdf...09145525ca.pdf
Albert Einstein: "I consider it entirely possible that physics cannot
be based upon the field concept, that is on continuous structures.
Then nothing will remain of my whole castle in the air, including the
theory of gravitation, but also nothing of the rest of contemporary
physics."

Pentcho Valev

Old December 26th 08, 12:10 PM posted to sci.physics.relativity,sci.physics,fr.sci.physique,fr.sci.astrophysique,sci.astro
ukastronomy

In the last 12 months how many “main stream” astronomers or
physicists have altered their opinions based on your repeated postings
to this
group? (By “main stream” I mean employed in universities or other
academic establishment and by “altered their opinions” I mean
publicly accepted the validity of your views, rather than their
previous
opinions, in a peer reviewed publication)

If the answer to the above question is zero then why the ****** do
you keep posting here?

Your 5578 postings in 2008 alone creates the impression of a total
and bizarre obsession!

Old December 26th 08, 12:27 PM posted to sci.physics.relativity,sci.physics,fr.sci.physique,fr.sci.astrophysique,sci.astro
[email protected]

In the last 12 months how many “main stream” astronomers or
physicists have altered their opinions based on your repeated postings
to this
group? (By “main stream” I mean employed in universities or other
academic establishment and by “altered their opinions” I mean
publicly accepted the validity of your views, rather than their
previous
opinions, in a peer reviewed publication)

If the answer to the above question is zero then why the ****** do
you keep posting here?

Your 5578 postings in 2008 alone creates the impression of a total
and bizarre obsession!

He posted very complex Einstein physics, has knowledge of physics,
this place is not the University class of retard UK fascism, he ****es
in the mouth of big brother without question, though does not
speak of human rights crimes and hate libel (illness) and raised
interesting scientific questions.

Old December 26th 08, 12:37 PM posted to sci.physics.relativity,sci.physics,fr.sci.physique,fr.sci.astrophysique,sci.astro
[email protected]

On Dec 26, 5:27*am, " wrote:
[...]

Here is a whole book about hate sub-criminating nazis of racist
subordinances.

When have you written a book the last time? The book also describes
the first magnopotent 3D wheels describing dark matter for the first
time. My book. I hate racists, compulsive deadly UK people with
cameras in the streets. They took the community to a new level that
violates humanity. They openly discriminate.

www.NewDirectionEurope.com/politics

Old December 26th 08, 05:07 PM posted to sci.physics.relativity,sci.physics,fr.sci.physique,fr.sci.astrophysique,sci.astro
RustyJames

www.NewDirectionEurope.com/politics- Hide quoted text -

Albert Einstein’s postulate "that light is always propagated in empty
space with a definite velocity c which is independent of the state of
motion of the emitting body

he was smart enough to know space wasnt empty thats why he needed his
cosmilogical constant so his math would work in a static universe but
we know know thats space isnt empty.Einstein abandoned the concept
after the observation of the Hubble redshift indicated that the
universe might not be stationary and it wasn't so Einstein knew space
want empty he just couldnt prove it a that time so he modified his
feild equation of General relativity with respect to The metric tensor
this captures all the geometric and causal structure of spacetime,
being used to define notions such as distance, volume, curvature,
angle, future and past.
Old December 26th 08, 07:55 PM posted to sci.physics.relativity,sci.physics,fr.sci.physique,fr.sci.astrophysique,sci.astro
[email protected]

On Dec 26, 10:07*am, RustyJames
wrote:
On Dec 26, 9:31*am, " wrote:

[...]

He said time curves, and local frame for light is zero time having
passed in time for the light wave/particle in its local frame and that
nothing can travel faster than light. His theory will soon be tested,
the test will emerge from the dark energy theory. This 'soon be
tested' may be in the 23rd Century.

he was smart enough to know space wasnt empty thats why he needed his
cosmilogical constant so his math would work in a static universe but
we know know thats space isnt empty.Einstein abandoned the concept
after the observation of the Hubble redshift indicated that the
universe might not be stationary and it wasn't so Einstein knew space
want empty he just couldnt prove it a that time so he modified his
feild equation of General relativity with respect to The metric tensor
this captures all the geometric and causal structure of spacetime,
being used to define notions such as distance, volume, curvature,
angle, future and past.

His theory is not one but two dimensional. Just as a galaxy wheel is
not two dimensional rotation but three dimensional. We find an upper
dimension in both cases. Then string theorists went to to 30 and more
dimensions.
Old December 26th 08, 07:58 PM posted to sci.physics.relativity,sci.physics,fr.sci.physique,fr.sci.astrophysique,sci.astro
[email protected]

[...]

Three dimensional wheels (magnipotent forces) are my very sensitive
invention and experimentally tested theory which solved dark matter.
www.NewDirectionEurope.com/dark_matter

..Stock Market Panic...It's Time to BUY BUY BUY...!!!!!! jonathan[_3_] Policy 26 October 15th 08 08:54 AM
Panic Panic Panic !!! Starlord Misc 1 April 4th 07 07:06 PM
DON'T PANIC THE BIG DRY WILL END : ACADEMIC [email protected] Astronomy Misc 1 October 27th 06 05:22 AM
AHH, Shouldn't we panic about the ASTEROID coming near Earth tomorrow?? [email protected] Astronomy Misc 2 July 3rd 06 02:19 PM
DON'T PANIC -- More supernovae on the way! (Forwarded) Andrew Yee Astronomy Misc 0 July 16th 03 01:47 AM