$$$ & Mortgages = Fraud

Old April 13th 08, 03:57 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2 Glazier[_1_]

Default $$$ & Mortgages = Fraud

Its a joke that the head of HUD did nothing about looking into how
people got a mortgage. He was paid not to look into it. The reason
these rather poor people got a mortgage was so they could be financially
wiped out. Their credit shot to hell. Their dream of owning their own
home Severn Trent made their worse nightmare. I saw it right on my own
street. I knew all this three years ago, I could never be made the head
of HUD Reason is I would have put a stop to this fraud. Bert

Old April 13th 08, 04:52 PM posted to alt.astronomy
BradGuth

On Apr 13, 7:57 am, (G=EMC^2 Glazier) wrote:
Its a joke that the head of HUD did nothing about looking into how
people got a mortgage. He was paid not to look into it. The reason
these rather poor people got a mortgage was so they could be financially
wiped out. Their credit shot to hell. Their dream of owning their own
home Severn Trent made their worse nightmare. I saw it right on my own
street. I knew all this three years ago, I could never be made the head
of HUD Reason is I would have put a stop to this fraud. Bert

What parts of our government are actually working on behalf of taking
care of our own kind.

Seems the best we've got is a pathetic incest mutated hogepoge of ****
poor reactions to those otherwise extensively preventable or at least
manageable fiascos, that is if those of our local, state and feds were
actually doing their public servant jobs, instead of literally
screwing off or having provoked the likes of Muslims, as well as
anyone else they don't happen to like (usually because they have
something we need to control on a global domination basis, like fossil
fuel).
.. - Brad Guth
Old April 13th 08, 05:49 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2 Glazier[_1_]

Brad Good post My thought completely. Like the Florida Attorney
General said to me on the phone Its the Arabs,and the Mafia that have
the bucks to buy Florida,and as goes Florida so goes America. Now its
being bought up cheAP Bert

Old April 13th 08, 07:03 PM posted to alt.astronomy
BradGuth

On Apr 13, 9:49 am, (G=EMC^2 Glazier) wrote:
Brad Good post My thought completely. Like the Florida Attorney
General said to me on the phone Its the Arabs,and the Mafia that have
the bucks to buy Florida,and as goes Florida so goes America. Now its
being bought up cheAP Bert

China has loads of spare loot and energy to burn, so to speak, and
perhaps India isn't all that far behind as we'd like to think, as well
as France isn't exactly acting energy stupid and dumbfounded past the
point of no return like so much of our "no child left behind" fiasco,
that's taking us nowhere but into the nearest toilet.
.. - Brad Guth
Old April 13th 08, 07:15 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2 Glazier[_1_]

Brad China never parted with its gold. It has more gold now than ever.
At $1,000 an ounce it is now the richest county. It will be the first
bto have a base on the moon. Itwill copy the great Saturn rocket. It
has 250,000 people in its space program.

Old April 13th 08, 07:53 PM posted to alt.astronomy
BradGuth

On Apr 13, 11:15 am, (G=EMC^2 Glazier) wrote:
Brad China never parted with its gold. It has more gold now than ever.
At $1,000 an ounce it is now the richest county. It will be the first
bto have a base on the moon. Itwill copy the great Saturn rocket. It
has 250,000 people in its space program.

I agree that China will likely take home our Google/NOVA X-Prize, as
well as later accomplishing our moon in person.

However, if utilizing the same quick Apollo like deployment, as such
they'll have to do a whole lot better than our Third Reich version of
that Saturn 5 rocket, not to mention their having an actual R&D proven
and thus fully documented prototype fly-by-rocket lander, along with
incorporating at least a pair of powerful momentum reaction wheels,
plus sufficient capacity for hauling loads of extra shielding and
extended down-range fuel.

I think China can accomplish this, and perhaps much more so
effectively because they do not have any such archives of those
mutually perpetrated cold-war jars containing those pesky cloak and
dagger beans and lies upon lies to keep hidden.
.. - Brad Guth
Old April 14th 08, 12:37 AM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2 Glazier[_1_]

In the news today Banks let the builder Severn Trent Avatar juice up
the house price three years ago. House across from me sold for 240,000.
Actual value 185,000,and it was foreclosed and actioned of today. I
will post what it went for. I would guess 165,000
Severn Trent Avatar Mafia is in complete control,and very clever. Bert

Old April 14th 08, 04:49 AM posted to alt.astronomy
BradGuth

On Apr 13, 4:37 pm, (G=EMC^2 Glazier) wrote:
In the news today Banks let the builder Severn Trent Avatar juice up
the house price three years ago. House across from me sold for 240,000.
Actual value 185,000,and it was foreclosed and actioned of today. I
will post what it went for. I would guess 165,000
Severn Trent Avatar Mafia is in complete control,and very clever. Bert

It has a good deal to do with whatever the private Federal Reserve
banking cartel is into supporting, as even certified crooks can't get
away with all that much if they haven't a fully complicit sugar-daddy
with those special insider deals, exactly like that of what the
private Federal Reserve represents.
.. - Brad Guth
Old April 14th 08, 06:21 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Saul Levy Saul Levy is offline
Banned

We have plenty of oil and natural gas in the U.S. Kick the damn
eco-freaks in the ass and go get it! lmao!

Saul Levy