& Tell ~ A Morning Wood Tale ~ *

Old July 16th 05, 10:24 AM
Twittering One

Default & Tell ~ A Morning Wood Tale ~ *

!Be Warned!

Sign
Says ...

~ * ~
~ * ~ A Sign, A Boarded Shingle
Hung Out TO Dry ~ * ~

! * ! Welcome TO Deadwood * ~ ~
~ * ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Elevation Graph
Of An Upcoming AscenSION ...

Both courses are sort of flAt.
But the courSe description of an UPcoming
Half InCline, 67%,
Reads ~

'A roLLing course
With some FORMidable inclInes.'

You must BE
Mentally prepared for this GRADE,
Besides your nOrmal weekly inCLINE
Of 33%.

~ * ~
The Elevation, Storied, as
As follows ~

Chronic Memento Mori,

Still, very little spark,
Lost light,

Guttering
Candle

Alone along
Lamp ~ Lit Way ...

~ * Skull & Very Cross ~ Bones
Gnawed * ~

& Tell ~
The William Tale Overture,
Tally Ho, Giddy Up ~ !

~ * ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Yes ~
A Morning Wood Roadside Semi ~ OTIC
* Dogging Arts * Fogging Minds * It's a Star *
*
~ * ~
Blog, or dog? Who knows.
But if you see my lost pup, please bring him home!
I got Leon a brand-new bone.
_________________
http://journals.aol.com/virginiaz/DreamingofLeonardo

Old July 16th 05, 10:29 AM
Twittering One

"Humm,
If in doubt, to get you through an impasse."
~ The Annotator

~ * Morning Wood
Signage * ~

*
!Be Warned!

Sign
Says ...

~ * ~
~ * ~ A Sign, A Boarded Shingle
Hung Out TO Dry ~ * ~

! * ! Welcome TO Darkwood * ~ ~
~ * ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

"Midway along the journey of our life
I woke to find myself in a dark wood,
for I had wandered off from the straight path.

How hard it is to tell what it was like,
this wood of wilderness, savage and stubborn,
(the thought of it brings back all my old fears),

a bitter place! Death could scarce be bitterer.
But if I could show the good that came of it
I must talk..."

~ Dante,
From "Inferno,"

Translation not courtesy of Ms.
Sayers.
~ * ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

~ * ~

Old July 16th 05, 01:33 PM
nightbat

nightbat wrote

Twittering One wrote:

[...]

From "Inferno,"

Translation not courtesy of Ms.
Sayers.
~ * ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

~ * ~

nightbat

Now, now, Officer Twitty, stop !Be Warned! scaring the coffee
boys, they can clueless take so much. Officer Greysky how are you doing
with those FTL buffers anything from the Seans yet?

carry on,
the nightbat
Old July 18th 05, 04:48 PM
An IPO