& ? Life goes on ... ~ ! *

Old February 10th 05, 08:00 PM
Twittering One

Default & ? Life goes on ... ~ ! *

"If you are
Lucky, like I was, you won't need
Any other accommodations."
~ Emma Anne

"Or if not,
A roof, a house,
A home."
~ Moi

*

"I know who you really
Are."
~ Moi

"Who?
I've always wondered exactly
Who I am."
~ Double-A

Someone with imagination,
Someone I heard,
Who heard me.

(((((((((( -1o-1 ))))))))))))

*

"What if I *do* have ADD?
What, exactly, does that mean? (Aside, of course
From the likelihood

I *will* be able to get accommodations when I return
To school this fall.)"
~ Inquisitor

"Most people diagnosed
With ADHD at least try the meds. If you are
Lucky, like I was, you won't need
Any other accomodations."
~ Emma Anne

"Or if not,
A roof, a house,
A home."
~ Moi

12 months now,
Almost all gone.

Parlor game,
Or infinite jest?
Obtainable quest,
Or just figure out the rest?

Meanwhile, don't forget
To do you job. We're still here.
Some of us, too, worry
Seriously about the forthcoming year.

....and the one
Past, so many tears, so little company,
So few answered
My calls for help. Good will, yes, good, but know ~
Will without matter
Matter's little. Or for those forgotten,
Those still crying.
Those still dying.
Those still hurting.
Those still hungry.
Those still cold.
Those still old.
Those still untold.
Those, like me, home alone.
Seriously still hurting.
No joke.
No hope means, O,
Your turn...

My reliquary Urn,
My Attic vessel ~
Yes, my imagination's will,
But a way, no,
I've not yet found.
Sounds funny?
No, not really.
No to me,
Seriously.

~ Virginia Hooper
2.10.2005

I came.
I saw.
I tried to say what I saw.
And yes, I'm still looking for my lost dog ~
Leonardo.

~ * ~
Blog, or dog? Who knows.
But if you see my lost pup, please bring him home!
I got Leon a brand-new bone.
_________
http://journals.aol.com/virginiaz/DreamingofLeonardo