Magnetisim and Gravity

Old October 26th 06, 01:25 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2 Glazier[_1_]

Default Magnetisim and Gravity

Just a fast thought we should add up all the ways they relate to each
other. I'll start first. 1 Both can create action over distance
in a vacuum Your next Bert

Old October 26th 06, 01:44 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Hagar[_1_]

"G=EMC^2 Glazier" wrote in message
Just a fast thought we should add up all the ways they relate to each
other. I'll start first. 1 Both can create action over distance
in a vacuum Your next Bert

Magnetismn makes those little thingies stick to the fridge door.
Gravity makes you fall off a bar stool, when sufficiently drunk.

Old October 26th 06, 04:30 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_1_]

G=EMC^2 Glazier wrote:
Just a fast thought we should add up all the ways they relate to each
other. I'll start first. 1 Both can create action over distance
in a vacuum Your next Bert

Does a 1 gram steel ball accelerate at the same rate as a 2 gram steel
ball of the same composition in a magnetic field?

Double-A

Old November 4th 06, 08:21 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Painius[_1_] Painius[_1_] is offline
Banned

"G=EMC^2 Glazier" wrote...
in message ...

Just a fast thought we should add up all the ways they relate to each
other. I'll start first.

1. Both can create action over distance in a
vacuum Your next Bert

2. On a large scale, both are associated with
physical bodies in space. Painius

--
happy days and...
starry starry nights!

Indelibly yours,
Paine
http://www.painellsworth.net
http://www.savethechildren.org

Motion is the Source of Gravity G=EMC^2 Glazier Misc 67 June 25th 05 03:17 PM
Gravity Piet den Dulk Misc 41 June 13th 05 10:08 PM
Gravity as a Space Grid G=EMC^2 Glazier Misc 26 April 6th 05 01:02 PM
!!! Black Hole Gravity - speed of gravity Aunt Buffy Misc 366 August 7th 04 03:02 AM