adjust back brakes

Old May 8th 06, 06:23 AM posted to uk.rec.cars.maintenance,alt.astronomy

Default adjust back brakes

On Sun, 7 May 2006 18:31:36 +0100, Guy King
wrote:

The message
from "Dave Plowman (News)" contains these words:

Why would you spend time in a ****ty country?

Why not?

So you enjoy ****? Think there's a technical term for that.

I'd not - I'd leave pronto.

So why are you still there?

Because it's anything but a ****ty country. Of course with your attitude
you won't have made friends, and without those anywhere is ****ty.

I suspect he's regretting moving away and is trying to justify to
himself his mistake.

Je regrette rien.

Hence the increasingly rabid outpourings of bile.
The longer he stays away the better as far as I'm concerned - he's the
sort we are better off without.

A typical "Little Englander".

Old May 8th 06, 06:28 AM posted to uk.rec.cars.maintenance,alt.astronomy,demon.local

On Sun, 07 May 2006 17:07:02 +0100, "Dave Plowman (News)"
wrote:

In article .com,
shogun64 wrote:
your childesh and ignorant.

^^^^^^^^
That's a word a 5 year old could spell...

Everyone knows that "five-year-old" should be hyphenated. Duh.

Old May 8th 06, 07:30 AM posted to uk.rec.cars.maintenance,alt.astronomy

Art Deco ) gurgled happily, sounding much like they
were saying :

Really? So why do we now have a vast range of ZERO PERCENT lending
which was unheard of a decade ago even though we're at the highest
rate of bankruptcie for 15 years?

Where can I get a zero percent loan?

From _plenty_ of credit card companies. Not as many as a couple of
years ago, though. They soon realised that consumers aren't quite as
thick as they thought they were.

Are you referring to balances brought over from other credit cards?

Or transferring money from the card to a current account. From where you
can transfer it to a savings account...

What's the word for people who play this game - rate tarts or
something?

Yup.
Old May 8th 06, 09:16 AM posted to uk.rec.cars.maintenance,alt.astronomy

The message
from Art Deco contains these words:

I don't dislke coloured people.

What about white people? Don't you like them?

You seem to have trouble grapsing that for some people race, colour and
religion isn't important in whether they're considered likeable or not.

I'm much happier with kind generous considerate mild-mannered people of
any flavour than I am with white bigots.

Out of interest, what colour are you?

--
Skipweasel
Old May 8th 06, 10:50 AM posted to uk.rec.cars.maintenance,alt.astronomy

In article , Art Deco
says...

Those that come for a short time are replaced by others who come for a
short time. But you're right about "rip-off Britain" not being a
cheap place to live - someone has to pay for all those inefficiencies,
overmanning, DHSS single mothers etc.

At least we know that if we become unemployed, we won't end up pushing
our belongings around in a shopping cart.

--
Conor,

Same ****, different day.
Old May 8th 06, 10:51 AM posted to uk.rec.cars.maintenance,alt.astronomy

In article , Art Deco
says...
On Sun, 7 May 2006 17:37:30 +0100, Conor
wrote:

In article , Art Deco
says...

You can laugh, thicko, but it's already been demonstrated.

..as working in the UK.

What is?

The increases to the NMW..the point being discussed.

--
Conor,

Same ****, different day.
Old May 8th 06, 10:51 AM posted to uk.rec.cars.maintenance,alt.astronomy

In article , Art Deco
says...

Being overweight is merely a matter of definition. It ain't
necessarily bad.

Apparently it is seeing as Americans are more ill than Brits as well as
spending twice the amount on medical care per head.

Now what about Lancashire?

What about it?

--
Conor,

Same ****, different day.
Old May 8th 06, 10:52 AM posted to uk.rec.cars.maintenance,alt.astronomy

In article , Art Deco
says...
On Sun, 7 May 2006 17:59:04 +0100, Conor
wrote:

In article , Art Deco
says...

You can outsource transport in the shipping industry quite easily.

Like it already has been for decades?

There you are, then!

Internal transport is, of course, a different story, and less of a
contributor to the services balance of payments.

Extremely.

I guarantee you that it won't.

Seems to be working so far.

But for how long?

Seeing as there's bugger all manufacturing left in the UK, quite long.

Or until someone else can do it better/cheaper. When's the last time
you saw an "English" waiter/waitress in London?

I've not been to London apart from doing deliveries for at least 5
years.

--
Conor,

Same ****, different day.
Old May 8th 06, 10:52 AM posted to uk.rec.cars.maintenance,alt.astronomy

In article , Art Deco
says...
On Sun, 7 May 2006 17:57:54 +0100, Conor
wrote:

In article , Art Deco
says...

Is "Sweaty" a nice term for a Scotsman?

I thought you lived in London?

Not any more. I never even heard the expression on TV.
You sure it isn't an expression from oop north?

No.

--
Conor,

Same ****, different day.
Old May 8th 06, 10:53 AM posted to uk.rec.cars.maintenance,alt.astronomy

In article , Art Deco
says...
On Sun, 7 May 2006 17:57:23 +0100, Conor
wrote:

In article , Art Deco
says...

Where can I get a zero percent loan?

You can get a zero percent credit card.

You can? From whom and for how long?

Take your pick. TV is full of adverts. 10 months typically. Using
credit card Stoozing, you can even make money from credit cards.

--
Conor,

Same ****, different day.