what percent of these groups are female?

Old June 25th 04, 12:07 AM
Charles Methods

Default what percent of these groups are female?

Browsing around several of the astro related groups, there's always one
thing I notice- lack of female responses. Therefore, are females present in
this group, and if so what percentage? If an actual percentage is not
possible, please post your response as I'd like to find out.

Thanks,
Chuck

Old June 25th 04, 12:40 AM
Al Wilson

On Thu, 24 Jun 2004 23:07:12 +0000, Charles Methods wrote:

Browsing around several of the astro related groups, there's always one
thing I notice- lack of female responses. Therefore, are females present in
this group, and if so what percentage? If an actual percentage is not
possible, please post your response as I'd like to find out.

Have you ever seen women take up a hobby other than shopping? Seriously,
not many women want to do anything and I mean anything but shop and blow
money to make themselves look pretty to help them find a rich man. Of
course there are exceptions and the exceptions are great women who have
realized there is more to life than giggling like a moron, shopping and
trying to bag a rich man. I applaud those type of women. Pity that they
get zero respect around here, and never post again.

Old June 25th 04, 12:54 AM
Al

"Al Wilson" wrote in message
news
On Thu, 24 Jun 2004 23:07:12 +0000, Charles Methods wrote:

Browsing around several of the astro related groups, there's always one
thing I notice- lack of female responses. Therefore, are females

present in
this group, and if so what percentage? If an actual percentage is not
possible, please post your response as I'd like to find out.

Have you ever seen women take up a hobby other than shopping? Seriously,
not many women want to do anything and I mean anything but shop and blow
money to make themselves look pretty to help them find a rich man. Of
course there are exceptions and the exceptions are great women who have
realized there is more to life than giggling like a moron, shopping and
trying to bag a rich man. I applaud those type of women. Pity that they
get zero respect around here, and never post again.

You may not openly think too highly of women who giggle like morons and make
themselves look pretty for the purpose of finding a rich man, but much like
Jimmy Carter, you lust in your heart for these women.:-)

Al

Old June 25th 04, 01:01 AM
Astro-Geek

Have you ever seen women take up a hobby other than shopping? Seriously,
not many women want to do anything and I mean anything but shop and blow
money to make themselves look pretty to help them find a rich man.

Hahahaha, so I see you've met my wife?

AstroGeek

news

Old June 25th 04, 01:05 AM
Chris1011

Have you ever seen women take up a hobby other than shopping?

My wife and the wives of friends of mine have hobbies, and shopping is not one
of them.

Roland Christen

Old June 25th 04, 02:01 AM
Shawn Curry

Al Wilson wrote:

On Thu, 24 Jun 2004 23:07:12 +0000, Charles Methods wrote:

Browsing around several of the astro related groups, there's always one
thing I notice- lack of female responses. Therefore, are females present in
this group, and if so what percentage? If an actual percentage is not
possible, please post your response as I'd like to find out.

Have you ever seen women take up a hobby other than shopping? Seriously,
not many women want to do anything and I mean anything but shop and blow
money to make themselves look pretty to help them find a rich man. Of
course there are exceptions and the exceptions are great women who have
realized there is more to life than giggling like a moron, shopping and
trying to bag a rich man. I applaud those type of women. Pity that they
get zero respect around here, and never post again.

Wonder where they would get such ideas. Pity indeed.