Mars Rover

Old February 24th 04, 06:19 AM
angelicusrex

Default Mars Rover

What the heck is it with you, Janssens?

The space shuttle goes UP on a rocket booster. Straight up. Not
"disappearing beyond the horizon!" When it comes down, it comes down from
so high and fast that it cannot be seen as anything but a fire ball from
space. it does not come "from the horizon." Finally when it cools down is
flies towards a runway and lands.

The damned thing has been filmed doing this on nearly every mission except
the ones which blew up. And people like you disrespect the memory of those
brave people who died trying to progress our scientific knowledge. Only a
complete idiot could ever think that all that technology and all that
man-power is being used to "fool" the general public into thinking we went
to space. We've been in space now for over forty years. Get used to it. It's
no big thing.
Ever hear of the Hubble telescope? Mars Rover (subject of the initial
post...) if you think everyone is involved in faking you out, you really are
nuts.

But you are a complete idiot. Why anyone even argues with you is beyond my
ken.

Saint

Old February 24th 04, 06:26 AM
angelicusrex

and with some computer-help...
you get "weather-satellite-pictures",
with the announcement..."Computer-animated"...

My dear idiot. It is "computer animated" because the weather satellites take
still photos! So they have to animate them to make the MOVE. The satellites
don't have video, but the Shuttles do. And they take moving pictures from
orbit all the time. Why is this even a contention with you? Are you
psychotic?

"Leaps" is the correct word...
Next sunday, it will be a leap-day...
It is related with the "german word: lauf"...
It means that you're tempering with reality...

You are not living in reality. Someone should explore the type of brain it
takes to make all this wild **** up and believe in it! You are thoroughly
nuts! I can't even tell what you are talking about. What does leaping have
to do with tampering (not tempering, you oaf!) Lauf means Lift. Or to jump.
So what?

What the f*ck is "spirit on mars?"

Maybe you can do a google-search on it and
than you wil have more than 3,000 hits...

Make sense, you idiot. If you can't explain it how the f*ck can anyone even
attempt a search!?

Saint

Old February 24th 04, 06:33 AM
angelicusrex

"bart janssens" wrote in message
om...
Have
you ever seen the Rings of Saturn (or are these faked too?) Did you know
there are rings around Jupiter and Neptune as well? This is Orbiting

Debris.

Do you know if some of the "orbiting debris",
is stationary, measured from the surface
of Saturn, Jupiter and Neptune?

There is no such thing as "stationary" in our reality, Jenssens. It is a
relative reality. A relative universe. In other words something relative to
your point of view might appear to be stationary. Except guess what, genius?
It's all moving. Satellites in geosynchronous orbit are not stationary they
are moving, very, very quickly as a matter of fact and with a telescope you
can SEE them move. Something tells me you have never even used a telescope.
Have you ever even done a basic experiment with centrifugal force? No...I
thought not. You see for that force to work, you have to move and the thing
on the end of your string moves too.

So basically since you are incapable of doing ANY of the experiments which
would prove ANY of your wild postulations about reality, space, relativity
or satellites, not one of your "nonexpert" opinions is worth anything to
anyone. They are nothing but mindless barroom banter.

The day you become an expert in physics or astronomy or rocket science is
the day the world will end. You are so far from reality you probably do
think the Easter Bunny is real!

Saint