Mars Rover

Old February 23rd 04, 05:33 PM
bart janssens

Default Mars Rover

"angelicusrex" wrote in message ...
"bart janssens"

From high airplanes with special lenses...

and with some computer-help...
you get "weather-satellite-pictures",
with the announcement..."Computer-animated"...

So your ATM information is being bounced off of AWACs planes traveling so
high in the atmospehere there is no longer any air? Does the word
"air-plane" mean anything to you?

Without air, a plane cannot fly. Now unless you have proof that our
atmosphere extends past the Van Allen Belt I would think that you are just
some flat-earther crack-pot.

So you're saying the U.S. Government can build stealth fighters and AWACs
planes with sophisticated computers, jet engines, radar, cameras, but cannot
put a satellite into space? And all the Apollo and Mercury and Shuttle
photos are all just some lame attempt by Nasa to make us believe we went to
outer space? Well my friend if this is your assertion you need a
psychiatrist, not a Newsgroup.

Once can easily trace the history of rocket science from the Chinese to the
huge leaps of rocketry made during WWII. Apparently Physics is NOT your
field. I'm sorry but your weird little joke has worn pretty thin.

"Leaps" is the correct word...
Next sunday, it will be a leap-day...
It is related with the "german word: lauf"...
It means that you're tempering with reality...

What the f*ck is "spirit on mars?"

Maybe you can do a google-search on it and
than you wil have more than 3,000 hits...

Old February 23rd 04, 05:40 PM
bart janssens

Have
you ever seen the Rings of Saturn (or are these faked too?) Did you know
there are rings around Jupiter and Neptune as well? This is Orbiting Debris.

Do you know if some of the "orbiting debris",
is stationary, measured from the surface
of Saturn, Jupiter and Neptune?

And if the answer is "yes"...
is it possible that there are
"natural" "geostationary" Orbiting Debris,
which are called (by you and others)
"geostationary artificial satellites"...

Old February 23rd 04, 10:36 PM
RetroProphet

Have
you ever seen the Rings of Saturn (or are these faked too?) Did you know
there are rings around Jupiter and Neptune as well? This is Orbiting Debris.

Do you know if some of the "orbiting debris",
is stationary, measured from the surface
of Saturn, Jupiter and Neptune?

And if the answer is "yes"...
is it possible that there are
"natural" "geostationary" Orbiting Debris,
which are called (by you and others)
"geostationary artificial satellites"...

Is it possible? O.K., Bart, let's say such debris exists.
Are they currently being used to bounce signals?
Absolutely not.
That's what orbiting satellites are for.
Demonstrate otherwise with facts, not "possibilities".

You have not made your case. Not even close.

You have also been ignoring my threads,
because you have no answers for them.

I called you a priest and not a scientist
because you only put forth unsupported beliefs,
and do not care to use the scientific method
in seeking knowledge.

I will ask you again: What evidence would convince
you that man-made orbiting objects exist.

If you cannot imagine what evidence would convince
you, you have not created an honest experiment to
test your hypothesis.

Old February 23rd 04, 10:39 PM
RetroProphet

From high airplanes with special lenses...

and with some computer-help...
you get "weather-satellite-pictures",
with the announcement..."Computer-animated"...

And how was it done in the 1960s?
This should be good...this guy's gotta be under 30...