"Space-X" some company run by a BOER is now America's only hope toget into space

Old May 31st 14, 03:12 AM posted to sci.astro.amateur
RichA[_1_]

Default "Space-X" some company run by a BOER is now America's only hope toget into space

How sad. NASA gives up its birthright (space exploration) to go pursue disreputable global warming theory and they have to go to some seedy private sector company run by an alien to get into space.
Old May 31st 14, 01:37 PM posted to sci.astro.amateur
Dave S[_2_]

Default "Space-X" some company is now America's only hope to get intospace

On 30/05/2014 9:12 PM, RichA wrote:
How sad. NASA gives up its birthright (space exploration) to go pursue disreputable global warming theory and they have to go to some seedy private sector company run by an alien to get into space.

Yeah. Why couldn't they just overlook that little dust-up in Crimea and
continue to rely on a post-communist dictatorship to get into space?

Dave S.
Old May 31st 14, 02:58 PM posted to sci.astro.amateur
Quadibloc

On Saturday, May 31, 2014 6:37:29 AM UTC-6, Dave S wrote:

Yeah. Why couldn't they just overlook that little dust-up in Crimea and
continue to rely on a post-communist dictatorship to get into space?

No, he doesn't approve of that either. Like many people, he would prefer America to have continued, without interruption, buying Saturn V rockets and Space Shuttles from the companies that made them, and which, presumably, are run by Real Americans.

I had no idea that Elon Musk was an Afrikaner, though. But I doubt that this means that he is likely to turn out to be a real-life Hugo Drax. Even if both his first and last names are four letters long.

Thus, while I prefer big-endian computers to little-endian computers, I assume the little-endian nature of the x86 is due to the popularity of the pdp-11, and not some plot to bring about Semitic world dominance.

John Savard
Old May 31st 14, 03:17 PM posted to sci.astro.amateur
[email protected]

On Friday, May 30, 2014 10:12:05 PM UTC-4, RichA wrote:
How sad. NASA gives up its birthright (space exploration) to go pursue disreputable global warming theory and they have to go to some seedy private sector company run by an alien to get into space.

Who better than a alien to show us how to do space travel?

China is increasing both its CO2 emissions and its presence in space at the same time. Maybe we can learn something from them? They've certainly learned enough from us.

Old May 31st 14, 04:13 PM posted to sci.astro.amateur
Chris.B[_2_]

On Saturday, 31 May 2014 16:17:12 UTC+2, wrote:
On Friday, May 30, 2014 10:12:05 PM UTC-4, RichA wrote:

How sad. NASA gives up its birthright (space exploration) to go pursue disreputable global warming theory and they have to go to some seedy private sector company run by an alien to get into space.

Who better than a alien to show us how to do space travel?

China is increasing both its CO2 emissions and its presence in space at the same time. Maybe we can learn something from them? They've certainly learned enough from us.

They are increasing their presence in disputed waters too!
Presumably from learning Putin's Мой бой [我的奋斗] by rote.

Ironical that both the Americans and Boers have profited enormously from slavery. Without which, one presumes, space travel would still be only a dream for mankind.

Just think, without the banker's slavery to personal wealth, at any price, there'd still be grand larceny of NASA funding. Spare a $0.25M screwdriver, Buddy?

Is it just me? Or does it seem to be getting warm again lately?
Old May 31st 14, 04:37 PM posted to sci.astro.amateur
Chris L Peterson

On Fri, 30 May 2014 19:12:05 -0700 (PDT), RichA
wrote:

How sad. NASA gives up its birthright (space exploration) to go pursue disreputable global warming theory and they have to go to some seedy private sector company run by an alien to get into space.

Is there anybody you don't hate?

I'd warn you about the new research showing that senility, dementia,
and death come sooner to bitter, cynical people. But I think in your
case the warning is already too late.
Old May 31st 14, 04:42 PM posted to sci.astro.amateur
Quadibloc

On Saturday, May 31, 2014 8:17:12 AM UTC-6, wrote:

Who better than a alien to show us how to do space travel?

Unfortunately Elon Musk isn't _that_ kind of an alien. He doesn't even have pointed ears.

But then, foreigners from countries with poor records in the racial equality area have helped the American space program before. Take Wernher von Braun, for example.

John Savard
Old June 1st 14, 04:29 AM posted to sci.astro.amateur
RichA[_1_]

On Saturday, May 31, 2014 9:58:25 AM UTC-4, Quadibloc wrote:
On Saturday, May 31, 2014 6:37:29 AM UTC-6, Dave S wrote:

Yeah. Why couldn't they just overlook that little dust-up in Crimea and

continue to rely on a post-communist dictatorship to get into space?

No, he doesn't approve of that either. Like many people, he would prefer America to have continued, without interruption, buying Saturn V rockets and Space Shuttles from the companies that made them, and which, presumably, are run by Real Americans.

Exactly. When REAL Americans cared about what they did.