ORION the big solution

Old November 25th 04, 04:39 AM
Azt28

In other words you still can't answer my question and nuclear spins still
don't cool. Myself on the other hand can smell a con job for sure.

Earl Colby Pottinger

Strange you tell for many years that you'll build a rocket and you have no
understanding/ knowledge of thermodynamics. Look at a basic book on the
subject, after that may be we could write again on the subject.

Yvan Bozzonetti.
Old November 25th 04, 08:14 PM
Earl Colby Pottinger

(Azt28) :

In other words you still can't answer my question and nuclear spins still
don't cool. Myself on the other hand can smell a con job for sure.

Earl Colby Pottinger

Strange you tell for many years that you'll build a rocket and you have no
understanding/ knowledge of thermodynamics. Look at a basic book on the
subject, after that may be we could write again on the subject.

Corrected version:
First, it seems that you are the one having problems reading. I have not
spent years building a rocket, I have spent years designing, building, and
testing simple rocket engines. Most of them being failures, but all of them
have been teaching me a little at a time, some something very new. If this
is an example of your reading skills it is no wonder you have problems.

Second, still jumping around the issues I see, again as always you have never
answered my question - they are your claims after all. And still nuclear
spins do not cool down, rant all you want but it does not change the facts.
All you have posted so far is a lot of gobby-goop using some science terms
hoping to fool someone into thinking that you know what you are talking
about. But ofcourse it is not working, silly you. Simply put, your claims,
provide cites.

Earl Colby Pottinger

--
I make public email sent to me! Hydrogen Peroxide Rockets, OpenBeos,
SerialTransfer 3.0, RAMDISK, BoatBuilding, DIY TabletPC. What happened to
Old November 27th 04, 04:50 AM
Azt28

All you have posted so far is a lot of gobby-goop using some science terms
hoping to fool someone into thinking that you know what you are talking
about. But ofcourse it is not working, silly you. Simply put, your claims,
provide cites.

Earl Colby Pottinger

I thint I have foud a ******* smelling as someone having lost $75 000 in NASA
grant.