"Short" T-mount adapter followup

Old December 4th 12, 07:48 PM posted to sci.astro.amateur
Paul Ciszek

Default "Short" T-mount adapter followup

The Opteka T-mount adapter finally arrived, and it was nothing like
the illustration. It is the same length as the "proper" Fotodiox
T-mount adapter, which also arrived. I am going to see if I can
return merchandise that does not match the illustration.

--
Please reply to: | "We establish no religion in this country, we
pciszek at panix dot com | command no worship, we mandate no belief, nor

Old December 5th 12, 04:26 AM posted to sci.astro.amateur
RichA[_1_]

On Dec 4, 2:48*pm, (Paul Ciszek) wrote:
The Opteka T-mount adapter finally arrived, and it was nothing like
the illustration. *It is the same length as the "proper" Fotodiox
T-mount adapter, which also arrived. *I am going to see if I can
return merchandise that does not match the illustration.

Try it first to see if it allows prime focusing on your scope. If it
works, keep it.