"Science" behind "global warming" revealed by historical quote:

Old June 12th 12, 03:48 AM posted to sci.physics,alt.global-warming,sci.astro.amateur
bjacoby

Default "Science" behind "global warming" revealed by historical quote:

On 6/11/2012 5:34 PM, Dawlish wrote:

There you go spinner. Another nutbar that thinks there has been no
actual temperature rise. There will be more who post craziness like
this and then you'll never write that no denier thinks that GW has not
happened. Nice.

Why do you whackjobs always have to lie about everything? I didn't say
there was NO temperature rise. Hey, didn't you get the memo, Dawlish?
The ice age is OVER! I said there was no temperature rise for the last
decade.

Dawlish, perhaps you need to educate yourself with some science:

Now the proof of no warming comes from the SAME NASA GISS temperature
data that all you Greenie cultists use to "prove" global warming is
caused by CO2.

http://www.mrk-inc.com/users/bspam/AGWGISSCHART.htm

CO2 still going up. Temperature NOT going up. It seems that the only
"causality" here between CO2 and "warming" is by the voices in your head.

Don't you get embarrassed by constantly proving your ignorance in a
world-wide public forum? Even *I* am starting to feel embarrassed for you!

Old June 12th 12, 04:22 AM posted to sci.astro.amateur
Mike Collins[_4_]

bjacoby wrote:
[...]

Your graph shows a warming trend even though solar activity was low.
So during a period where solar activity would suggest a fall in temperature
the actual measured trend is temperature increase.
Old June 12th 12, 12:54 PM posted to sci.physics,alt.global-warming,sci.astro.amateur
Marvin the Martian

On Mon, 11 Jun 2012 22:48:22 -0400, bjacoby wrote:

On 6/11/2012 5:34 PM, Dawlish wrote:

There you go spinner. Another nutbar that thinks there has been no
actual temperature rise. There will be more who post craziness like
this and then you'll never write that no denier thinks that GW has not
happened. Nice.

Why do you whackjobs always have to lie about everything? I didn't say
there was NO temperature rise. Hey, didn't you get the memo, Dawlish?
The ice age is OVER! I said there was no temperature rise for the last
decade.

Dawlish, perhaps you need to educate yourself with some science:

Now the proof of no warming comes from the SAME NASA GISS temperature
data that all you Greenie cultists use to "prove" global warming is
caused by CO2.

http://www.mrk-inc.com/users/bspam/AGWGISSCHART.htm

That's why the CRU e-mails show that the "climate scientist" were
embarrassed by their failure to predict or explain the non-warming event.

They left it to their mindless minions to make **** up about the lack of
warming.

Old June 12th 12, 07:49 PM posted to sci.physics,alt.global-warming,sci.astro.amateur
The Skeptic Tank

bjacoby wrote:

Woops! Rightarded idiot cut the quote, try again, rightard:

Marvin the Martian wrote:
On Sun, 10 Jun 2012 23:19:52 +0000, Heartland Institute wrote:
bjacoby wrote:
On 6/10/2012 11:00 AM, Fredric L. Rice wrote:
wrote:
"If you tell a lie big enough and keep repeating it, people will
eventually come to believe it.
Yeah, the Sun really *does* orbit around the Earth, huh, rightard?
Funny how these Republicans are using computers and the PSTN -- all
artifacts of the advent of science -- to spew their right wing cult
lunacy, even as they enquote the word "science" as if the Scientific
Method is some kind of religion.
Obviously the scientific method has no place in your vast intellect!

And yet you're the one who denies the science-based models which
accurately describe the mode and method of global warming,

Well, that's a lie. Each and every one of those idiot models say that
there is LESS energy given off by the earth as temperature increases.

And there you have it: When the truth doesn't match the cult-driven
among us, science becomes "idiot models." Amusing. Do you think maybe
North Carolina's law against global warming will help make it all
disappear some how?

---
http://www.skeptictank.org/
Global warming denial: Because those who do not employ reason can not be reasoned with

Old June 13th 12, 12:15 AM posted to sci.physics,alt.global-warming,sci.astro.amateur
Marvin the Martian

wrote:
[...]

Again...

http://joannenova.com.au/2012/01/dr-david-evans-the-skeptics-case/
Page on down to the "outgoing radiation" section. Notice the ERBE data,
and how it slopes UPwards. Notice the other 11 graphs of the climate
models, and how they slope DOWNwards. As I said, NONE OF THE MODELS
REFLECTS THE DATA NOW, and they all failed to predict.

Some left wing political propagandist like "Septic Tank" is full of ****
when he tries to claim that his idiot Gaia Goddess beliefs are science
and the science is some cult belief.

You can usually tell someone of low intellect because they love to smear
people with the word "*tard". It's childish and it gets old.

There's the data. Feel free to snip out why I say the models fail and
make some more mindless rebuttals. Anyone who reads this now knows you
have no credibility. At all. Period.
Old June 13th 12, 01:52 AM posted to sci.physics,alt.global-warming,sci.astro.amateur
hanson

Freddie-pooh Rice barked out of his anthropic, globally
warmed "Septic Tank" that:
"...there you have it: When the truth doesn't match the
cult-driven among us, science becomes "idiot models."

hanson wrote:
THAT IS RIGHT!... Precisely!... Here are their models,
their Green Bible & all:

7 "No matter if the science is all phony, Climate change
= provides equality in the world."
= -- Christine Stewart, Canada Enviro Minister.

6 "Even if the theory of global warming is wrong,
= we will be doing the right thing".
= -- Sen.Tim Wirth, Admin of Ted Turner's $1Billion
.. UN-gift.

5 "to attract great funding you have to scare the public
= by making things bigger and more dangerous
= than they really are."
-- Petr Chylek, Prof. Atmospheric Sci., Dalhousie Uni,
.. Halifax.

2 "If you don't know an answer, a fact, a statistic, then
= make it up on the spot... for the mass-media today...
= the truth is irrelevant."
-- Paul Watson in Earthforce: An Earth Warrior's Guide to
.. Strategy.

1 "It doesn't matter what is true ...
= it only matters what people believe is true".
= -- Paul Watson, Sea Shepard/ex-Greenpeace

9 "We make simplified, dramatic statements, and make little
= mention of any doubts we may have about being honest."
-- Stephen Schneider (Stanford prof. who first sought fame
.. as a global cooler, but then hit the big time as a global
.. warmer)

Listen, why is it that those hysterical AGWarmers aka
_Always Green Whores_ do NOT understand that
|| Greenism makes the Rich richer & the Poor poorer_
_ Greenism makes the Rich richer & the Poor poorer_
_ Greenism makes the Rich richer & the Poor poorer_
|| Greenism makes the Rich richer & the Poor poorer_

There's nothing filthier then an Environmentalist.
__EPA stands for "Evil, Perverted Activism__:
______ De-fund EPA -- DEFUND EPA _____

_____ News Flash -- 1-May-2012 _______

Al Armendariz, the EPA bureaucrat, who was out to
_CRUCIFY_ companies that paid for his fat salary has
_crucified_ himself now & got "fired" from EPA with a
------- $1.15Million fat severance package --------
______ De-fund EPA -- DEFUND EPA _____

INSTEAD... fund an endeavor that repeals and
declares any and all EPA-enviro regulations as null
& void IF there are existing tort laws that will resolve
or arbitrate issues that the conjured up EPA farts cover.
There will be no EPA left. --- Annual savings $12 Billion.

$12 Billion, that's $40 which each and every member
of YOUR family has to cough up & PAY so that these
EPA *******s can enjoy their fat $180'000 salaries &
even fatter pensions, which they earn by curtailing your
freedom of choices and by out-right ****ing you.
______ De-fund EPA -- DEFUND EPA _____

Go once to an EPA- or any local public Enviro agency
meeting. Just once, & you'll fall on your ass when you
see the finagling, cronyism and corruption going on.

Old June 13th 12, 02:38 AM posted to sci.physics,alt.global-warming,sci.astro.amateur
bjacoby

On 6/12/2012 2:49 PM, The Skeptic Tank wrote:

And there you have it: When the truth doesn't match the cult-driven
among us, science becomes "idiot models." Amusing. Do you think maybe
North Carolina's law against global warming will help make it all
disappear some how?

Everybody see this propaganda trick by Rice-a-roni here? Clearly the
non-warming period is "truth" (as officially determined by scientists at
NASA) that was NOT predicted in ANY way by Warmist models. It was a
MASSIVE failure of their so-called "climate science".

But Fredric here, cleverly flips that upside down saying that somehow
"truth" doesn't match those who pointed out this massive discrepancy. He
then dismisses his totally imaginary failure of critics to have any
science to back up their doubts (NASA official data now is "FAKE") and
finds the whole thing "amusing" to underscore his intellectual
superiority and disdain for the the ignorance of those who actually
would use official NASA data to make a case.

Then he rididules what he regards as inferior illiterate whites in North
Carolina suggesting that his critics might also be toothless and marying
their sisters and cousins.

This is classic propaganda 101. There is absolutely NOTHING intellegent
here. There is absolutly nothing scientific here. There is no proof of
ANYTHING here. It is an appeal to the worst and lowest common
denominator in mankind. It is a throughly disgusting exhibition.

And yet this man, regards himself as the "intellectual superior" to
everyone else. He runs a "skeptic" website where he DEMANDS you accept
his mere WORD as "truth" without any proof. He dreams of being king but
clearly has NOTHING to back up that pretention.

The man is simply one more ASS-HAT like Sam Wormley and you even read
his vile posts at the risk of cerebral pollution. Or you could just join
him at alt.fan.FredricLRice. He's looking for stupid suckers.

Old June 13th 12, 04:05 AM posted to sci.physics,alt.global-warming,sci.astro.amateur
The Skeptic Tank

wrote:
[...]

Try a legitimate source, rightard. If you can't find one, ask for help.

---

Old June 13th 12, 12:48 PM posted to sci.physics,alt.global-warming,sci.astro.amateur
Marvin the Martian

wrote:
[...]

The "source" was right there in the article you didn't even read.

http://www-eaps.mit.edu/faculty/lindzen/236-Lindzen-Choi-2011.pdf

The above is the paper that took all the AGW objections to the original
paper into account. Of course, the results didn't change because the
objections had no scientific merit.

I'm done with you because you are a typical offensive liberal. Your
postings lack any kind of intelligent content.

PLONK!!

Old June 13th 12, 08:14 PM posted to sci.physics,alt.global-warming,sci.astro.amateur
The Skeptic Tank

wrote:
[...]

le·git·i·mate [adj., n. li-jit-uh-mit; v. li-jit-uh-meyt]
Show IPA adjective, verb, le·git·i·mat·ed, le·git·i·mat·ing,
noun adjective
1. according to law; lawful: the property's legitimate owner.
2. in accordance with established rules, principles, or standards.
3. born in wedlock or of legally married parents: legitimate children.
4. in accordance with the laws of reasoning; logically inferable; logical:
a legitimate conclusion.
5. resting on or ruling by the principle of hereditary right: a legitimate
sovereign.

If you need help, try asking.

---
http://www.skeptictank.org/
Global warming denial: Because Satan walks among us all. Eeek!