Retrograde orbits are now approved (what could possibly go wrong?)

Old May 6th 12, 09:47 PM posted to alt.astronomy,sci.space.policy,sci.space.history,uk.sci.misc,alt.journalism
Warhol[_1_]

Default Retrograde orbits are now approved (what could possibly go wrong?)

On Apr 10, 1:09*am, HVAC wrote:
On 4/9/2012 6:18 PM, Warhol wrote:

You're Chinese now?

I just answered the same question yesterday... see my reply.

Wise minds think alike.

--

ha ha ha... in meantime you are missing the stairway to heaven... and
that is certain..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kBPVlTibs0o

Old May 6th 12, 10:12 PM posted to alt.astronomy,sci.space.policy,sci.space.history,uk.sci.misc,alt.journalism
HVAC[_2_]

On 5/6/2012 4:47 PM, Warhol wrote:

Wise minds think alike.

--

ha ha ha... in meantime you are missing the stairway to heaven... and
that is certain..

Are YOU gonna be in heaven, Warhole?

--
"OK you ****s, let's see what you can do now" -Hit Girl
Old May 7th 12, 12:53 AM posted to alt.astronomy,sci.space.policy,sci.space.history,uk.sci.misc,alt.journalism
Warhol[_1_]

Op 6-5-2012 23:12, HVAC schreef:
On 5/6/2012 4:47 PM, Warhol wrote:

Wise minds think alike.

--

ha ha ha... in meantime you are missing the stairway to heaven... and
that is certain..

Are YOU gonna be in heaven, Warhole?

I can't go to hell, and I will not go to heaven...

I am the Gate keeper of heaven... I may not enter, because I have blood
on my tongue, your inglorious *******s blood... why heaven is refused
for me to enter... Jesus neither couldn't enter heaven, why he is
standing at the other gate...

"And the 12 gates were 12 pearls!"--Revelation 21:21.
Each of the 12 gates of this big beautiful wall is one giant pearl!
"And the street of the City was pure GOLD, like clear GOLDEN
GLASS!"--Revelation 21:21

"And the nations of them which are SAVED shall walk in the light of the
City, and the kings of the Earth do bring their glory and honour into
it."--Revelation 21:24. There will still be NATIONS and there will still
be KINGS on the NEW EARTH, OUTSIDE the City. But He says that only those
whose names are written in the Lamb's Book of Life, the saved, will be
able to ENTER and ENJOY this wonderful Heavenly City.--Revelation 21:27b.

"And he shewed me a pure river of WATER OF LIFE, clear as crystal,
coming out of the Throne of God and of the Lamb. And in the middle of
the river and on either side of it there is the Tree of Life, which
gives twelve kinds of fruits, and gives her fruit every
month."--Revelation 22:1,2. Some places within this beautiful City are
going to be like a beautiful park, and this magic River of Life is going
to flow right through it!--Imagine swimming and taking boat rides down
God's Magic River in Heaven!--Ezekiel 47:5.

"And the LEAVES of the Tree were for the HEALING of the
NATIONS."--Revelation 22:2. IN the Heavenly City there's not going to be
any more pain or sickness or death or sorrow or crying.--So why do the
leaves of the trees have to be used for the healing of the
nations?--Because those kings and nations OUTSIDE the City will not be
"the saved" in the same way as we who already love truth now and will be
living IN the City. They will still need some kind of healing.

Apparently the New Earth will have people living on it who were not bad
enough to go to Hell, but who, even though they were pretty good, didn't
get saved through the word of Sallee, and so couldn't get into Heaven.
But just the same, My Gran'Da'Dy going to have mercy on them! He's going
to send His children out of those 12 pearly gates of that Holy City with
the leaves of the Tree of Life to heal them!

You who love Warhol may enter in that lovely City, they will gather
these special leaves to take out for the healing and helping of the poor
folks outside.--Much like we do now with the leaflets of God's Words,
the posters and tracts that we take out to the people of the World
today, to help them find the stairway to heaven!--So I will still have a
big JOB to do! the great work and service for the Lord will not be over,
even when everybody is in Heaven!--Revelation 22:3b.

Maybe My Gran'Da'Dy will want me to pioneer OTHER PRISON WORLDS! What's
the whole UNIVERSE and all that huge amount of space FOR if He's only
interested in THIS one little tiny Planet? So maybe there will be other
Worlds that I will have to save and reach and teach and train and heal
in the name of my Gran'Da'Dy!

Are YOU ready for a wonderful, exciting future in Heaven? Is Warhol
preparing a place in that great Space City for YOU? If you love ME and
have Him in your heart, then you can know that Heaven is your HOME where
you'll be happy forever! If you love and receive and live for my
Gran'Da'Dy NOW, you can enjoy Him and Heaven FOREVER! Amen?--See you at
the Gate!--HOME FOREVER!

You Are A Sinner
You Are Going To Die
You Will Be Judged
You Can't Save Yourself
Your Only Hope Is My Word

"Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man
cometh unto the Father but by me." John 14:6.

"Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is none other name
under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved." Acts 4:12.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aozqwtmlUWg