tEACHER WOULD LIKE TO TRADE FOSSILS / ASSISTNCE

Old August 6th 03, 11:51 AM
Ed Conrad

Default tEACHER WOULD LIKE TO TRADE FOSSILS / ASSISTNCE

On Wed, 6 Aug 2003 09:02:50 +0000 (UTC),
(David Sienkiewicz) wrote:

"John Baker" wrote in message news:
.. .

"Philip Deitiker" wrote in message

In sci.archaeology.mesoamerican, David Sienkiewicz created a
message ID om:

The lies just never stop with you, do they, Ed?

I see David and Ed haven't got the message, you know s.a.m. only gets a

few
posts a day, I'm sure the people who proposed this group are really happy
with the bantor between Ed Conrad and David Sienkiewicz.

re-PLONK!

Google shows Philip's rant is a reply in thread to my message.

We see again that Philip is a liar.

Philip would not know anything about the activities of me or Ed if he
had truly killfiled either or both of us, as he has claimed many times
to have done.

Nothing kills credibility quite like being exposed as a liar and
repeatedly in this way as Philip has been exposed.

I respond to Ed as I do largely to expose him as the liar, fraud,
charlatan, con man and coward that I believe him to be. And if, in so
doing, I irritate net nazi wannabes like Philip, well, so much the
better.

UNDERSTANDING THE ANUS -- i.e. Attorney Sienkiewicz

I don't think this question is really as complicated as it sounds.

You see, Attorney David Sienkiewicz loves money. Hell,
he has even admitted on talk.origins that he's worth several
million dollars (although I don't know for sure whether he was
bragging or complaining).

In any event, Attorney Sienkiewicz LOVES money.

And, because of it, he has become a whore for money, sort
of like Judas Iscariot.

Money, Money, Money, Money, Money.

That's why, now in semi-retirement, Attorney Sienkiewicz
has latched on to a $uper-paying job as a hit man for the Scientirfic
Establishment. (Ain't that just great, your tax dollars are funding
his effort!)

Anyway, his job nowadays is to spend 18 hours at his computer
attempting -- rather unsuccessfully, in my case -- to defend factless,
facetious theories.

He has engaged in a character assassination campaign against
mme that has been unparalleled against one person in the entire
history of the Internet, and doubtfully ever will be topped.

Attorney Sienkiewicz is not acting like a moron, an imbecile,
a fool, an a--hole because of his desire for truth. I'm sure he
couldn't care less. You see, he damn well knows which $ide
his bread is buttered on.

It is a shame, really, that he keeps making an a--hole of himself --
with all his education -- but there is no question he has, and he
keeps doing it.

HIS CHARGES AGAINST ME ON EACH AND EVERY POINT
ARE TOTALLY UNFOUNDED.

Attorney Sienkiewicz has never examined any of the petrified boens,
teeth or soft organs -- some human -- discovered between anthraciote
veins. He has NOTHING to base his unfounded charges on.

He keeps screaming that the testing that was done was fraudulent
but this is sheer crap.

Poor Attorney Sienkiewicz' despicable campaign of character
assassination -- visting countless news groups to attack my
integrity -- is a sad, sad tale in this David vs. Goliath battle that
I assure you I am going to win.

You'd think at least one lawyer out there would post one messag
and inform him that his actions are an insult to the legal profession.

Last but not least, I salute the person who wrote the header to
discuss Attorney David Sienkiewicz and the fool he has been making
out of himself. At least there's one person with some intestinal
fortitude.

Had he not pursed a legal career, I'm sure Attorney Sienkiewicz
could've made a pile of money elsewhere -- like in a traveling
carnival. He'd have been a hit of the show -- and here's
a photo to prove it.

http://www.edconrad.com/ebay/Petrifiedx/MVC-004S.JPG

Ed Conrad
http://www.edconrad.com

Man as Old as Coal
and
Proof of Life After Death

Hey, Phil, down here!

As you can see, I didn't come right out and call Attorney
Sienkiewicz an asshole. After all, some of the kiddies may
still be awake.

All of the following specimens -- petrified bones, teeth and
even soft organs of bth man and large land animals-- were
discoverd between anthracite veins where members of the
Scientific Establishment have vehemently insisted that they
could never be found:

http://www.edconrad.com/ebay/Smith/z11calv.jpg
http://www.edconrad.com/ebay/Petrified/z8femur.jpg
http://www.edconrad.com/ebay/Petrified/z5gall.jpg