throughout the World Series -- the Sun, Mercury, Mars, Venus, and Jupiter are all in compelling Scorpio

Old October 29th 06, 02:13 AM posted to sci.astro.amateur,nz.general
[email protected]

Default throughout the World Series -- the Sun, Mercury, Mars, Venus, and Jupiter are all in compelling Scorpio

wrote ..........
throughout the World Series -- the Sun, Mercury, Mars, Venus, and
Jupiter are all in compelling Scorpio

The World Series begins on Saturday, Oct. 21, as the New Moon in Libra
rouses the next phase. On the 23rd, we enter the deep and complex world
of Scorpio. A potent planetary lineup unfolds throughout the World
Series -- the Sun, Mercury, Mars, Venus, and Jupiter are all in
compelling Scorpio. The most crucial for athletes is Mars, in motivated
Scorpio on Oct. 23 -- just in time for the World Series, imparting a
daring edge to all activities. This awesome buildup of energy in
Scorpio late this month is just the beginning of a highly successful
period of several weeks when most "Scorps" have the Midas touch.

as I was ++-- aware from y23.com/apd astronomical pocket diary ???
29.10.06
4 vicki astron et al.

don.lotto nz.

Old October 29th 06, 04:32 AM posted to sci.astro.amateur,nz.general
Starlord

And this was nothing but garbage. where the moon and planets where has ZERO
to do with who won or lost the ball game. Anyone that blives otherwise needs
to get a life.

Telescope Buyers FAQ
http://home.inreach.com/starlord
Sidewalk Astronomy
www.sidewalkastronomy.info
The Church of Eternity
http://home.inreach.com/starlord/church/Eternity.html

wrote in message
ups.com...
wrote ..........

Old October 29th 06, 09:17 AM
nytecam[_1_] nytecam[_1_] is offline
Senior Member

Location: london-uk

Quote:
The World Series begins on Saturday, Oct. 21, as the New Moon in Libra
rouses the next phase...snip.... don.lotto nz. [/i][/color]
That 'World Series' would be confine to USA then?
Old October 29th 06, 05:09 PM posted to sci.astro.amateur,nz.general
Uncle Bob[_1_]

On Sat, 28 Oct 2006 19:13:36 -0700, don.lotto embarrased himself and wrote:

wrote ..........
[...]

I don't want to drop your candy in the sand, but the Sun, Mars and Venus
are in the constellation Virgo. Mercury and Jupiter are in Libra.
What is compelling is how little astrologers really know about the motion
of the planets.
I guess any "Scorps" who think they have a midas touch may find themselves
covering their bets.

Put away your shrunken heads and try looking through a telescope.

Clear Skies,
Uncle Bob

Old October 30th 06, 09:02 PM posted to sci.astro.amateur,nz.general
Geopelia

wrote in message
ups.com...
wrote ..........
throughout the World Series -- the Sun, Mercury, Mars, Venus, and
Jupiter are all in compelling Scorpio

(snip)

This awesome buildup of energy in
Scorpio late this month is just the beginning of a highly successful
period of several weeks when most "Scorps" have the Midas touch.
don.lotto nz.

I'm Scorpio! I wonder what fate has in store for me just now.
I could do with an awesome buildup of energy to get my garden dug at last,
after all the rain this spring. The weeds are waist high in places.

Geopelia

Old October 30th 06, 09:43 PM posted to sci.astro.amateur
[email protected]

--
nytecam[/i][/color]

The Toronto (Canada) Blue Jays won the World Series in '92 and '93.

Old October 30th 06, 10:53 PM posted to sci.astro.amateur
Mark Gingrich

nytecam wrote:

That 'World Series' would be confine to USA then?

When humans begin to make their home among the asteroids, I'm hoping
the World Series will someday be played on the world Ceres.

--
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Mark Gingrich San Leandro, California
Old October 30th 06, 11:10 PM posted to sci.astro.amateur
Howard Lester

"Mark Gingrich" wrote

nytecam wrote:

That 'World Series' would be confine to USA then?

When humans begin to make their home among the asteroids, I'm hoping
the World Series will someday be played on the world Ceres.

In what Eros do you expect that to happen? I have a Vesta interest in this,
Juno?

Old October 31st 06, 12:10 AM posted to sci.astro.amateur
Mark Gingrich

Howard Lester asked:

In what Eros do you expect that to happen? I have a Vesta interest
in this, Juno?

Nysa you to ask, my old Pallas.

Ida expect it to happen when the Frigga commissioner of baseball gets
over his 'roid rage.

--
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Mark Gingrich San Leandro, California
Old October 31st 06, 03:49 AM posted to sci.astro.amateur,nz.general
[email protected]

Uncle Bob wrote:
On Sat, 28 Oct 2006 19:13:36 -0700, don.lotto embarrased himself and wrote:

wrote ..........
throughout the World Series -- the Sun, Mercury, Mars, Venus, and
Jupiter are all in compelling Scorpio

thx very much uncle bob,

i did not understand those squiggely signs in astron diary.
from norberts orbitograph
it appeared wgtn nz 22-10-06 nzdt octob 2006.

moon rise 0602
sun 0622
venus 0625
mars 0626

extremely close
no other astronomer noticed??

jup rises 0733
merc 0712

7x planets in a V config.

only saturn rise 0355.

i am not astrolog
norberts diary is wunderfull.

dont look in the telescope because the planets are aligned too close to
sun, silly.

i searched google astron and could only find 1 reference to planets
lined up.
but the astrol knew , so maybe they are just as cleverer.

[...]

good info from don.
mostly indifferent insults from uncle...