Fiction making the news - Mars Colony

Old July 1st 17, 11:46 PM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier

Default Fiction making the news - Mars Colony

On Friday, June 30, 2017 at 10:46:29 AM UTC-7, a425couple wrote:
This sure sounds like a sci-fi story, similar to what many
have written.
But somehow, it's making the rounds as a conspiracy theory.
Whacko nutcases!!

NASA Denies Conspiracy Theory About Kidnapped Children Working As Mars

During his chat with talk show host Alex Jones,
the guest, Robert David Steele, mentioned about
a colony on Mars that he claims to be populated
by kidnapped children who do not have any option
but to work in the arid planet as slaves.

"This may strike your listeners as way out but
we actually believe that there is a colony on
Mars that is populated by children who were
kidnapped and sent into space on a 20 year ride.
So that once they get to Mars they have no
alternative but to be slaves on the Mars colony,"
Steele said.

Infowars is known for conspiracy theories. ----
Infowars, a NASA spokesperson gave an
assurance that there are currently no humans
living on Mars.

"There are no humans on Mars. There are active
rovers on Mars. There was a rumor going around
last week that there weren't. There are," said
Guy Webster, of NASA's Jet Propulsion Laboratory.
"But there are no humans."
http://www.techtimes.com/articles/21...ies-conspiracy
-theory-about-kidnapped-children-working-as-mars-colony-slaves.htm

Once GOPer Mafia shot JFK and took over NASA men to moon was all over.44 yeas they stole big $$$$ killed 12 astronauts and now we payRussia to get to ISS.I bring all this up,and get called a commie WOW. Trump went to Russia in 2014 and he's called a great American WOW
Old July 2nd 17, 01:18 AM posted to alt.astronomy
hanson

Default Glazier making the news - arse Pararde

"Herbert Glazier"
was all over himself when Bert heard that
Anaheim will have an Independence-day Parade.
So, Bert get a permit from the police where you illegally park.

Get a Permit for you driving your Van in the Parade
as a Queer member of Anaheim's GLBT-Q folks.

Paint on both sides of the Van, in Large Letters, dayglow:
*********
"Swine Glazier, Face ****ter & Criminal Graveyard Vandal"
*********
and below that line, in large letters, black on white:
*********
"I am a proud Jew with a Superiority complex
& an IQ of 122", & "I know how everything works."
: __** "Why am I not loved by all?" --- Bert **__.

SwineBert, TV will put you on the News 5, 7 & 11.
LA Times, Full page for you! You'll be famous!