Warning-Intel

Old December 18th 07, 12:26 AM posted to aus.politics, sci.space.shuttle, alt.politics, sci.space.policy,rec.music.makers.songwriting
[email protected]

Default Warning-Intel

Song of War

OHHHHHH OOOOOOOOOOH OHHHHHHHHHHHHHH OHHHHHHHH
OMMMMMMM ooooooooohhhhhhhhhhh

We Cannot handle that, "Texas AirBourne"

they are headed for japan,"arghhh Baby Blue" ,

we have lift off of the space shuttle,,thank god for that,"262 knots"

We Are on the Shuttle,computer sabotaged 4 months before

We are leaving the shuttle,shuttle has returned to earth safely, "Have
a girl on our minds"

Launch aborted due to computer sabotages,We have an arrest warrent for
who did it

Federal assassination attempt,Australian government new suspicion
report system.

OHHHHHH OOOOOOOOOOH OHHHHHHHHHHHHHH OHHHHHHHH
OMMMMMMM ooooooooohhhhhhhhhhh

There all thinking of you,sending them to war,
breaking through the wall,turning them to stone
Quiet Night,on the horizon,sending them to the grave

Warning I am watching this.
They are all hallucinating continually,I am watching every move
These twits are continually blocking up my mind

Old December 18th 07, 01:51 PM posted to aus.politics, sci.space.shuttle, alt.politics, sci.space.policy,rec.music.makers.songwriting
the14thdisciple[_2_]

On 18 dec, 01:26, wrote:
[...]

ok, i Tried this over the 'Dad's Army' theme ... can you Change the
bit about 'blocking up my mind' to 'the 8:21' please? scans
Better ...

love Form 14
http://www.littleboxes.nl/GangbangParty.htm
Old December 21st 07, 02:51 PM posted to aus.politics,sci.space.shuttle,alt.politics,sci.space.policy,rec.music.makers.songwriting
Graham.

ok, i Tried this over the 'Dad's Army' theme ... can you Change the
bit about 'blocking up my mind' to 'the 8:21' please? scans
Better ...

I used to think that lyric was
"Mr Brown goes off to town and he ain't 21"

--
Graham

%Profound_observation%