NGLPA Activity?

Old February 7th 05, 08:31 PM
Mij Adyaw

Default NGLPA Activity?

How is the membership coming along in the National Green Laser Pointer
Association? What are the current total number of members and have they made
contact with government representatives?

-mij

(They will have to pry my green laser from my cold dead hands)

Current inventory:

2x 5mw laser pointers

1x 20mw modified laser pointer

1x 75mw handheld Green Anti-Tank Laser