****OFF TOPIC**** Would you fly this airline? :) :)

Old February 17th 04, 04:10 PM
Michael Gallagher

Default ****OFF TOPIC**** Would you fly this airline? :) :)

I was surfing through rec.travel.air, and someone had posted this link to an
image of a botched paint job on a United Airlines aircraft:

http://www.untied.com/images/untied_plane.jpg

Although it is from a web site that seems to be critical of United, it is
still funny. Enjoy.

'MikeJoe'

Old February 17th 04, 04:29 PM
Karim Rashad

On Tue, 17 Feb 2004 11:10:46 -0500, Michael Gallagher wrote:

I was surfing through rec.travel.air, and someone had posted this link
to an image of a botched paint job on a United Airlines aircraft:

http://www.untied.com/images/untied_plane.jpg

More like a botched PaintShop job; I mean, they couldn't even get the
colours right wiping the crossarm of the 'T'

--
Karim Rashad remove SPAMFREE: krashad at SPAMorbisFREEuk dot com

Old February 17th 04, 04:40 PM

wrote:

I was surfing through rec.travel.air, and someone had posted this link to an
image of a botched paint job on a United Airlines aircraft:

http://www.untied.com/images/untied_plane.jpg

Although it is from a web site that seems to be critical of United, it is
still funny. Enjoy.

'MikeJoe'

Dylsexics Untie !

Hal

Old February 17th 04, 05:03 PM
eric neale

"Michael Gallagher" wrote in message
I was surfing through rec.travel.air, and someone had posted this link to

an
image of a botched paint job on a United Airlines aircraft:

http://www.untied.com/images/untied_plane.jpg

Although it is from a web site that seems to be critical of United, it is
still funny. Enjoy.

It looks fine to me. What's wrnog with it?

Old February 17th 04, 05:06 PM
KT3000

"Michael Gallagher" wrote in message

I was surfing through rec.travel.air, and someone had posted this link to an
image of a botched paint job on a United Airlines aircraft:

http://www.untied.com/images/untied_plane.jpg

Although it is from a web site that seems to be critical of United, it is
still funny. Enjoy.

Funny. But put the blame where it probably belongs. I see evidence of
PhotoShop residue, as if someone switched the tops of the "T" and "I", then
cloned over the vacated space around the original "T".

Rommie would probably sic "Tweedle-Dee" and "Tweedle-Dum" on them for a stunt
like that.
http://www.andromedaascendant.com/droids.html

Old February 17th 04, 05:13 PM

On Tue, 17 Feb 2004 09:03:35 -0800, "eric neale"
wrote:

"Michael Gallagher" wrote in message
I was surfing through rec.travel.air, and someone had posted this link to

an
image of a botched paint job on a United Airlines aircraft:

http://www.untied.com/images/untied_plane.jpg

Although it is from a web site that seems to be critical of United, it is
still funny. Enjoy.

It looks fine to me. What's wrnog with it?

It past the spell chequer write?

Hal

Old February 18th 04, 05:09 AM
Kent Betts

It past the spell chequer write?

Hal

Hahahaha yeah it was spell checked.

Old February 18th 04, 08:19 AM
George William Herbert

KT3000 wrote:
"Michael Gallagher" wrote:
I was surfing through rec.travel.air, and someone had posted this link to an
image of a botched paint job on a United Airlines aircraft:
http://www.untied.com/images/untied_plane.jpg

Although it is from a web site that seems to be critical of United, it is
still funny. Enjoy.

Funny. But put the blame where it probably belongs. I see evidence of
PhotoShop residue, as if someone switched the tops of the "T" and "I", then
cloned over the vacated space around the original "T".

You can tell just by playing with the saturation.

Though there are clearly other marks in the photo as well.

My wife, as a hobby, mangles photos for comic effect.
I think she's insulted that whoever did that one did so
in such a *lazy* way...

-george william herbert

Old February 18th 04, 08:55 AM
OM

wrote:

"Michael Gallagher" wrote in message
I was surfing through rec.travel.air, and someone had posted this link to

an
image of a botched paint job on a United Airlines aircraft:

http://www.untied.com/images/untied_plane.jpg

Although it is from a web site that seems to be critical of United, it is
still funny. Enjoy.

It looks fine to me. What's wrnog with it?

....It's obvious that this was Bob Haller's previous job.

OM

- General George S. Patton, Jr
Old February 18th 04, 11:43 AM
Hallerb

...It's obvious that this was Bob Haller's previous job.

OM

Actually my current oen