"The demise of my reports appear to be a bit exasperated..."

Old November 22nd 05, 02:01 AM posted to sci.space.history

Default "The demise of my reports appear to be a bit exasperated..."

....Jeez, I'm gone just over three weeks, and I've literally got 1000+
posts to go through after the killfile sends the Znkfba Genfu and
their ilk to their just rewards! Which means you kids haven't been
wanking around while I've been on the wounded list, which is a -good-
thing. Right?

....Anyway, I'll be giving a complete report on OMBlog in the next day
or so, once I finish catching up on my other work. In a nutshell, with
the exception of some post-op pain where a 4lb sack of marbles once
occupied where my gall bladder was supposed to be - and the extraction
path of same - I'm about back to normal. The blood sugar levels are
still a little on the high side, but better with the new medication.
So, much to the chagrin of you-know-who, I ain't dead yet, and will
actually make my birthday from the looks of things.

....I did a quick header scan when Agent finished downloading all the
posts, and it appears there's quite a few people out there who were
concerned and passed on their well-wishes. Thanks go to all of you,
especially Pat, who managed to really **** off certain people by
letting you all know I hadn't joined the choir invisible. Note that
had I some semblance of net access while in the hospital, I'd have
notified all of you sooner. Alas, the hospital didn't have a public
wireless access point, and despite my best hacking attempts the
non-public version wasn't going to let me in/out no matter what.

Ah well, off to catch up on posts...:-)

OM
--
]=======================================[
OMBlog - http://www.io.com/~o_m/omworld
Old November 22nd 05, 02:39 AM posted to sci.space.history

OM wrote:
...Jeez, I'm gone just over three weeks, and I've literally got 1000+
posts to go through after the killfile sends the [...] ilk to their just rewards!

That's okay, it looks like someone in .policy is trying to dance on
Einstein's grave, so you should be able to expand your killfile
profitably.

Welcome back!

/dps

Old November 22nd 05, 03:58 AM posted to sci.space.history

"OM" wrote:
Ah well, off to catch up on posts...:-)

Welcome back.

Roger
--
Roger Balettie
former Flight Dynamics Officer

Old November 22nd 05, 05:13 AM posted to sci.space.history

OM wrote:

...Jeez, I'm gone just over three weeks, and I've literally got 1000+
posts to go through after the killfile sends the Znkfba Genfu and
their ilk to their just rewards! Which means you kids haven't been
wanking around while I've been on the wounded list, which is a -good-
thing. Right?

I was _not_ the first person to bring up Judy Tenuta....you remember that.
Anyway, it's great to have you back.

Pat
Old November 22nd 05, 07:40 AM posted to sci.space.history

On Mon, 21 Nov 2005 23:13:38 -0600, Pat Flannery
wrote:

I was _not_ the first person to bring up Judy Tenuta....you remember that.

....I'm trying to ignore the fact that *anyone* brought the bitch up,
much less posted that link to the pic of her as a blonde.

OM
--
]=======================================[
Old November 22nd 05, 07:47 AM posted to sci.space.history

On Tue, 22 Nov 2005 03:58:30 GMT, "Roger Balettie"
wrote:

"OM" wrote:
Ah well, off to catch up on posts...:-)

Welcome back.

....Thanks. Took me two hours just to get through the first 400 posts,
tho. You kids were rather prolific without me, especially when I take
into an estimate of at least another 400 or so posts that I never saw
because their respective trolls were killfiled :-/

OM
--
]=======================================[
Old November 22nd 05, 12:13 PM posted to sci.space.history

OM wrote:

I was _not_ the first person to bring up Judy Tenuta....you remember that.

...I'm trying to ignore the fact that *anyone* brought the bitch up,
much less posted that link to the pic of her as a blonde.

It looked better than the one with the ****-eating grin that Rusty posted.
She shall bear my love child.
(Cut to image of Judy hurling an infant into a cage full of bears.)

Pat
Old November 23rd 05, 03:48 AM posted to sci.space.history

"OM" wrote in message
...Jeez, I'm gone just over three weeks, and I've literally got 1000+
posts to go through after the killfile sends the Znkfba Genfu and
their ilk to their just rewards! Which means you kids haven't been
wanking around while I've been on the wounded list, which is a -good-
thing. Right?

Ah well, off to catch up on posts...:-)

OM
--

Welcome back Mr. Twain.
The auditorium is rented and the audience awaits.

gb