Mysterious Object Crashes Through Roof

Old January 5th 07, 11:49 AM posted to alt.astronomy,alt.conspiracy,soc.culture.israel,alt.terrorism.world-trade-center,alt.religion.christian
Warhol[_2_]

Default Mysterious Object Crashes Through Roof

John P. wrote:
"Warhol" wrote in a message

Nobody was injured when the golf-ball sized object, weighing nearly as
much as a can of soup...

What kind of soup, and what size can?

... Campbell's Soup will help me ...

http://www.plan59.com/images/JPGs/moremommy50.jpg

Profound Warholian Art...

Old January 5th 07, 08:39 PM posted to alt.astronomy,alt.conspiracy,soc.culture.israel,alt.terrorism.world-trade-center,alt.religion.christian
Warhol[_4_]

Phineas T Puddleduck wrote:
In article . com,
"Warhol" wrote:

Let me save you guys the trouble of looking up all these events.

WE ARE ALL GOING TO DIE!!!!!

There. Now go on about your business, nothing to see here.

Yep correct. Its a dead certainty. However, its got **** all to do with
your mentally ill ramblings.

--

A Warholian """"can of soup"""(Campbell soup), struck the home and
embedded itself in a wall Tuesday night." right clear reference to

I am Art.

Old January 7th 07, 09:57 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2 Glazier[_1_]

To Ya All It was a rock with lots of iron in it Might have came off the
surface of Mars like my Florida meteorite,or those fount in
Antarctica.(by NASA) Its heavy and its new. My iron meteorite came
down 65 million years ago. That begs the question is a new meteorite
worth more than an old meteorite ? I want $25,000 for mine(cash money)
Beeeeeeert

Old January 10th 07, 07:20 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2 Glazier[_1_]

Default Mysterious Object Crashes Through Roof(meteorite Sale 50% off

Best to keep in mind A meteor could be older than our solar system. I
'm holding my meteorite as I'm typing. I love it. I could never find a
meteorite unless I was south of the glacier line. I hate to part with
it,but I'm going to have to auction it off. I need the bucks It comes
with papers proving its authenticity. First bid is for ??? Bert

Old January 10th 07, 10:31 PM posted to alt.astronomy,alt.conspiracy,soc.culture.israel,alt.terrorism.world-trade-center,alt.religion.christian
Warhol[_1_]

A METEOR? YOU BET YOUR ASTEROID

AP
January 6, 2007 -- A metallic, rock-like object that crashed through
the roof of a New Jersey home was definitely a meteorite, experts said
yesterday.

The announcement ends three days of mystery that began when the object
about the size of a golf ball but weighing around 13 ounces was
discovered by the homeowner in Freehold Township Tuesday night.

Rutgers University geologists Jeremy Delaney, Gail Ashley and Claire
Condie, and Peter Elliott, an independent metallurgist, determined it
was an iron meteorite because of its density, magnetic properties,
markings and coloration.

"It's a very heavy object," Delaney said. "If you hold it, you quickly
realize it's very solid."

Scientists are calling the object "Freehold Township." It belongs to
the family whose home was hit but is being kept for now in a secure
location, police said.

Police have not released the homeowner's name or identified the home's
exact location.

Copyright 2007 Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material
may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.

http://www.nypost.com/seven/01062007...ionalnews_.htm

Ed wrote:
"Warhol" wrote in message
ups.com...
Let me save you guys the trouble of looking up all these events.

WE ARE ALL GOING TO DIE!!!!!

Yep, happens to everyone, space cowboy.

There. Now go on about your business, nothing to see here.

Certainly not in your posts, Warthog.

Old January 17th 07, 10:42 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Saul Levy Saul Levy is offline
Banned

You first idiot WartPlug!

Saul Levy

http://apnews.myway.com/article/20070104/D8MECKQG1.html

Warhol wrote:
Mysterious Object Crashes Through Roof
Email this Story

Jan 4, 4:35 AM (ET)

By CHRIS NEWMARKER

(AP) A metal, rock-like object about the size of a golf ball is seen in
this undated photograph provided...
Full Image

Old January 17th 07, 11:34 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Warhol[_1_]

Wrong.. and you wont neighter die... because your name showed up in the
book of life belonging to Jesus... you shall pay your tribut to
Warhol... So....

I will use you as an apostel to convert people to OUR ReLIGION

I known you dont known yet... but that is your future... You shall turn
your back on the coffee boy's and stop to persecuted the Knight's...
Just Like Xaul uh Paul...

Old January 17th 07, 11:38 PM posted to alt.astronomy,alt.usenet.kooks
Phineas T Puddleduck

In article .com,
"Warhol" wrote:

Wrong.. and you wont neighter die... because your name showed up in the
book of life belonging to Jesus... you shall pay your tribut to
Warhol... So....

I will use you as an apostel to convert people to OUR ReLIGION

I known you dont known yet... but that is your future... You shall turn
your back on the coffee boy's and stop to persecuted the Knight's...
Just Like Xaul uh Paul...

Wow, you really huffed the oven cleaner tonight

--

Saucerhead lingo #2102 "However, since PTP is in reality NOT a budding
astrophysicist..." ... "Perhaps if we try distraction as a tactic people

Old January 18th 07, 01:21 AM posted to alt.astronomy,alt.usenet.kooks
[email protected]

Phineas T Puddleduck wrote:
In article .com,
"Warhol" wrote:

Wrong.. and you wont neighter die... because your name showed up in the
book of life belonging to Jesus... you shall pay your tribut to
Warhol... So....

I will use you as an apostel to convert people to OUR ReLIGION

I known you dont known yet... but that is your future... You shall turn
your back on the coffee boy's and stop to persecuted the Knight's...
Just Like Xaul uh Paul...

Wow, you really huffed the oven cleaner tonight

Get off my computer and come over here and Huff what's in my pants!!!

Art Deco