Would Darla Want to Post Here???

Old March 2nd 06, 02:44 AM posted to alt.astronomy,alt.fan.art-bell,alt.usenet.kooks

Default Would Darla Want to Post Here???

"Art Deco" wrote in message
Painius wrote:

"Honest John" wrote in message...

"Painius" wrote in message

"Honest John" wrote in message...
news
"Art Deco" wrote in message

G=EMC^2 Glazier wrote:

After over 7 years of posting I can say at this spacetime with

all
these kooks posting just garbage its not worth posting any

more.
Double-A,oc,Painius,and I'm sure Nightbat are in reality fed

up.
TreBert

By, Beert. Mind the @$$/door interface on your way out.

That wasn't very nice, but you're not a nice person, are you?

I thought that you had given up those repostings, but I see you

want
continue this silly practice! But I'm going to take a "Higher"

road
and
show your minions of rat followers that I am the better person for

not
reposting!

Notice ratz that I am not reposting to Art's cowardly taunts, let

this
be
lesson to you, your leader is just an old frustrated old coot that

has
soured on life and gets his kicks out of pulling the strings on you
small
rats, out there.

Keep dancing at his direction, "Little Rats"!

HJ

Not for anything, Honest John, but we already have one
"old coot" of distinction in alt.astronomy... our friend and
fellow spewer of controversial cosmology, Bill Sheppard.

So there is no need for another old coot. I do agree with
you that Deco is old and frustrated, though. You can tell
he's OLD by the OLD & STUPID lames he likes to use.

And you can tell Deco's frustrated because he knows
that no matter what he and his group of laughable losers
do, they will NEVER close down alt.astronomy. We
[tinw] just ain't gonna let that happen!

happy days and...
starry starry nights!

--
Indelibly yours,
Paine

You actually mean that there is an "underground" resistance to this old
"Mother Goose" character called Art Deco? I'm really glad to hear

that!
certainly agree that he is "OLD & STUPID".

Keep me posted!

Glad to have met you!

HJ

Ditto!

I don't know about any underground [tinu], John. All i know
is the reason i started reading a.a in the first place. The name
gives it away, you know. It's "alternative astronomy".

And you would be wrong as well as clueless. alt.astronomy has a
minimalist charter, as seen in the control message:

Date: Mon, 27 Jul 98 02:58:13 GMT

New Newsgroup alt.astronomy

I created this newsgroup for general discussion on astronomy in general.

This newsgroup is for public discussion.

I hope you enjoy and find it useful.

Regards,

Stephen Morton

---------------end cmsg---------------

ftp://ftp.isc.org/pub/usenet/control/alt/alt.astronomy.gz

Nothing in there about "alternative astronomy".

There
may have been another reason for starting the newsgroup
way back when, but for now the group's become sort of an
"outlaw haven".

Translation: "we saucerheads think we're really kee-no to have a
newsgroup all to ourselves". Cue Willie Nelson.

Those who are hard pressed to agree with present science
dogma come here to express their "alternatives".

Mostly they are just saucerheads.

We get a
lot of conversation on the Big Bang, and black holes, all
sorts of stuff, both mundane and controversial. Where else
could i express my firm and undying belief that the Moon is
really a planet in its own right, or that Pluto is NOT a planet
but just a comet wannabee like all the rest of the KBO's?

There are other astronomy groups, of course:

sci.astro
sci.astro.amateur
sci.astro.ccd-imaging
sci.astro.fits
sci.astro.hubble
sci.astro.planetarium
sci.astro.research
sci.astro.satellites.visual-observe
sci.astro.seti
alt.astronomy.solar
alt.binaries.astronomy
sdnet.astronomy
uk.sci.astronomy
alt.sci.astro
alt.sci.astro.aips
alt.sci.astro.fits
alt.sci.astro.hale.bopp

(plus lots more non-English groups)

In how many of these have you tried discussing this vital belief?

Of course, there's also the occasional ET threads and such.

See above.

And too, we have a powerful contingent of feet-on-the-
ground people who try to keep the rest of us head-in-the-
clouds types from bouncing too many reality checks. g

So this place is definitely worth keeping around, imo.

You forgot to mention all the on-topic stuff like fake alien wannabes,
sex with plastic blow-up dolls, floating popcans, and bad poetry.

Every once in awhile another welcome kook shows up with
a posse of kreepy kookstone kopps hot on his heels.

Nice whine, I'll interpret this to mean that you'd try to censor
certain people if you had that power.

One
plus is that this also attracts new people who are or become
interested in astronomy. That's always a good thing, eh?

Welcome, Honest John, and be sure to share any and all wif
the rest of us [tinu^2]!

Speaking of lamers, you certainly have attached yourself to fine one
here, fanboi.

That's right "Old Fart Dickhead" !

From:
(Art Deco)
Subject: Hardworking DWM, 50, looks 30,135, N/S, N/D, disease free,
Date: 1996/12/08
x-server-date: 8 Dec 1996 01:23:36 GMT
content-type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii
organization: MindSpring Enterprises, Inc.
mime-version: 1.0
reply-to:

newsgroups: alt.personals.ads

no kids,stay at home type, non-macho,easy going,honest,
faithful,sensual, affectionate,witty, atrocious puns, not politically
correct, ex-60's hipster. King of the pack rats. Not into
sports,hunting, fishing,politics, religion, rap, dogs, S/M, B/D,or
traditional family value crap. Interests include, plants, ecology,
antiques,old movies,music, art,writing, computers, film
production,classic cars, flea markets and garage sales. Looking for
LTR with WF,25+, no kids, dogs, 60 foot pythons. Must be skinny,
happy, horny, not sexually dead, like massages, country living, cats,
have good sense of humor and a vocabulary higher than 50 words. Art,
graphics or acting background a plus. I'm not looking for a maid,
slave or cook. Please, no gameplayers, pathological liers, psychotics,
drunks, junkies, golddiggers, inmates or greed/power trips. Sincere
only. Reply to:

Old March 2nd 06, 02:47 AM posted to alt.astronomy,alt.fan.art-bell,alt.usenet.kooks

"Kali" wrote in message
In article , posted Wed,
1 Mar 2006 20:22:31 -0600, Honest John
says...

"Art Deco" wrote in message
Painius wrote:

"Art Deco" wrote in message
G=EMC^2 Glazier wrote:

After over 7 years of posting I can say at this spacetime with all
these kooks posting just garbage its not worth posting any more.
Double-A,oc,Painius,and I'm sure Nightbat are in reality fed up.
TreBert

By, Beert. Mind the @$$/door interface on your way out.

Nope, I've decided to not go anywhere else.
I like astronomy -- I like alt.astronomy.

That's nice -- you weren't the person announcing their departure,
however.

I won't let a bunch of losers close it down.

Outside of yourself, who posted anything "clos(ing) it down"?

Deco, I've never had a killfile, and i'm not going to start one now.

Do you want a cookie now?

But believe this...

Wait for it... wait for it...

Someday, you and i will be embraced by death, and alt.astronomy
will still be alive and well.

How profound.

Gare-hon-teeeeed!

[insert stupid little dated lame here]

"Honest" John is the expert in this department, ask him for one.

Nice

And you complied by posting a stupid little dated lame.

From:
(Art Deco)
Date: 1996/12/08

[...]

Kali

****-Ant alert!

From:
(Art Deco)

Old March 2nd 06, 02:49 AM posted to alt.astronomy,alt.fan.art-bell,alt.usenet.kooks

"Kali" wrote in message
posted Wed, 1 Mar 2006 20:26:57 -0600, Honest John
says...

newsKSdnfKgibOuQZzZnZ2dnUVZ_smdnZ2d@centurytel. net...

"Art Deco" wrote in message

G=EMC^2 Glazier wrote:

[...]

Another usenet psychic astrologer, how unusual. The all-caps are a
nice touch, too.

And you can tell Deco's frustrated because he knows
that no matter what he and his group of laughable losers
do, they will NEVER close down alt.astronomy. We
[tinw] just ain't gonna let that happen!

Show just one post where I made any claim even remotely similiar to
this, fanboi.

On the contrary, your baseless assumptions about my motives are indeed
laughable.

So ar you "Old Fart Dickhead" !

From:
(Art Deco)

[...]

Come out of your out house, clock brain, and just admit that you
are in love with Mr. Deco.

Kali

Nice little rat

From:
(Art Deco)

Old March 2nd 06, 02:58 AM posted to alt.astronomy,alt.fan.art-bell,alt.usenet.kooks

"Kali" wrote in message
.. .
In article ,
posted Wed, 1 Mar 2006 20:47:26 -0600, Honest John
says...

.. .

"Art Deco" wrote in message
Painius wrote:

"Art Deco" wrote in message
G=EMC^2 Glazier wrote:

[...]

From:
(Art Deco)
Date: 1996/12/08

[...]

Kali

****-Ant alert!

I'd call that a fair self-assessment on your part. Just look at
how you responded:

From:
(Art Deco)
Date: 1996/12/08

[...]

Kali

It's a quote from him and that's all that counts! Little rat!

HJ

From:
(Art Deco)

Old March 2nd 06, 03:39 AM posted to alt.astronomy,alt.fan.art-bell,alt.usenet.kooks

"Art Deco" wrote in message...

Painius wrote:

"Art Deco" wrote in message

G=EMC^2 Glazier wrote:

After over 7 years of posting I can say at this spacetime with all
these kooks posting just garbage its not worth posting any more.
Double-A,oc,Painius,and I'm sure Nightbat are in reality fed up.
TreBert

By, Beert. Mind the @$$/door interface on your way out.

Nope, I've decided to not go anywhere else.
I like astronomy -- I like alt.astronomy.

That's nice -- you weren't the person announcing their departure,
however.

How odd... a Deco without a clue (DWAC).

I won't let a bunch of losers close it down.

Outside of yourself, who posted anything "clos(ing) it down"?

"Actions speak louder than words," DWAC.

Deco, I've never had a killfile, and i'm not going to start one now.

Do you want a cookie now?

I'll get my own, thank you, you poisonous assp.

But believe this...

Wait for it... wait for it...

Someday, you and i will be embraced by death, and alt.astronomy
will still be alive and well.

How profound.

Gare-hon-teeeeed!

[insert stupid little dated lame here]

"Honest" John is the expert in this department, ask him for one.

Hmm... evasion too? This *is* odd!

Say goodnight, DWAC.

--
Indelibly yours,
Paine

Old March 2nd 06, 04:25 AM posted to alt.astronomy,alt.fan.art-bell,alt.usenet.kooks

Honest John wrote:

"Kali" wrote in message
.. .
In article ,

"Art Deco" wrote in message

G=EMC^2 Glazier wrote:

[...]

From:
(Art Deco)

[...]

Come out of your out house, clock brain, and just admit that you
are in love with Mr. Deco.

Kali

Nice little rat

Your love for me will always remain unrequited, fanboi.

--
"Good come back ****!"

"Didn't you bet a merit badge in Gopher Choking, bugger Boy?"

"We don't discuss religion anymore you ****ing idiot! Eat some more ****"
-- Honest John, Christian evangelist
Old March 2nd 06, 04:29 AM posted to alt.astronomy,alt.fan.art-bell,alt.usenet.kooks

Painius wrote:

"Art Deco" wrote in message...

Painius wrote:

"Art Deco" wrote in message

G=EMC^2 Glazier wrote:

After over 7 years of posting I can say at this spacetime with all
these kooks posting just garbage its not worth posting any more.
Double-A,oc,Painius,and I'm sure Nightbat are in reality fed up.
TreBert

By, Beert. Mind the @$$/door interface on your way out.

Nope, I've decided to not go anywhere else.
I like astronomy -- I like alt.astronomy.

That's nice -- you weren't the person announcing their departure,
however.

How odd... a Deco without a clue (DWAC).

Suffering from reading comprehension problems?

So what does "G=EMC^2 Glazier wrote:" mean
in saucerheadville?

In other words, it's just some bull**** you made up.

Deco, I've never had a killfile, and i'm not going to start one now.

Do you want a cookie now?

I'll get my own, thank you, you poisonous assp.

Ouch, that hurt. See below, hypocrite.

But believe this...

Wait for it... wait for it...

Someday, you and i will be embraced by death, and alt.astronomy
will still be alive and well.

How profound.

Gare-hon-teeeeed!

[insert stupid little dated lame here]

"Honest" John is the expert in this department, ask him for one.

Hmm... evasion too? This *is* odd!

Laughing at your powerless kookrequest isn't an evasion, saucerhead.

Say goodnight, DWAC.

Old March 2nd 06, 06:28 AM posted to alt.astronomy,alt.fan.art-bell,alt.usenet.kooks

On Thu, 02 Mar 2006 03:39:50 GMT, "Painius" in
accordance with The Prophecy scribed:

"Art Deco" wrote in message...

Painius wrote:

"Art Deco" wrote in message

G=EMC^2 Glazier wrote:

After over 7 years of posting I can say at this spacetime with all
these kooks posting just garbage its not worth posting any more.
Double-A,oc,Painius,and I'm sure Nightbat are in reality fed up.
TreBert

By, Beert. Mind the @$$/door interface on your way out.

Nope, I've decided to not go anywhere else.
I like astronomy -- I like alt.astronomy.

That's nice -- you weren't the person announcing their departure,
however.

How odd... a Deco without a clue (DWAC).

I won't let a bunch of losers close it down.

Outside of yourself, who posted anything "clos(ing) it down"?

"Actions speak louder than words," DWAC.

Yes, they do. So exactly what did Art say about closing
that newsgroup down? Got any example to back up
your paranoia?

--
DrPostman USPS, MBMC, BsD; "Disgruntled, But Unarmed"
Member,Board of Directors, afa-b, SKEP-TI-CULT® #15-51506-253.

"I am the one they call Jesus."
- Warhol tries to compete with Ray.
Old March 2nd 06, 02:48 PM posted to alt.astronomy,alt.fan.art-bell,alt.usenet.kooks

"Art Deco" wrote in message
Honest John wrote:

"Kali" wrote in message
.. .
In article ,

"Art Deco" wrote in message

G=EMC^2 Glazier wrote:

[...]

From:
(Art Deco)

[...]

Come out of your out house, clock brain, and just admit that you
are in love with Mr. Deco.

Kali

Nice little rat

Your love for me will always remain unrequited, fanboi.

I sure hope so!
Poor Fart, at the twilight of life and his "Empire of stooges" is slipping
away from him!

From:
(Art Deco)

From: (Art Deco)
Date: 1996/12/08
[...]

Judge Jones Has Been Reading the Wrong Books -- Intelligent Design vs. Evolution... Ed Conrad Amateur Astronomy 0 December 22nd 05 09:38 AM
FACTITIOUS THEORY LOSES AGAIN -- Evolution vs. Intelligent Design.... Ed Conrad Astronomy Misc 0 December 22nd 05 06:00 AM
The nightbat to Darla Star Race---Please Come In nightbat Misc 54 October 11th 05 03:01 PM
Alien Review - Survival Darla Misc 136 January 14th 04 08:33 PM
it works Kilolani Misc 1 November 22nd 03 04:29 PM