Would Darla Want to Post Here???

Old February 26th 06, 02:42 PM posted to alt.astronomy

Default Would Darla Want to Post Here???

After over 7 years of posting I can say at this spacetime with all
these kooks posting just garbage its not worth posting any more.
Double-A,oc,Painius,and I'm sure Nightbat are in reality fed up.
TreBert

Old February 26th 06, 04:04 PM posted to alt.astronomy

By, Beert. Mind the @$$/door interface on your way out.

--
"Good come back ****!"

"Didn't you bet a merit badge in Gopher Choking, bugger Boy?"

"We don't discuss religion anymore you ****ing idiot! Eat some more ****"
-- Honest John, Christian evangelist
Old February 26th 06, 04:52 PM posted to alt.astronomy

"Art Deco" wrote in message
G=EMC^2 Glazier wrote:

After over 7 years of posting I can say at this spacetime with all
these kooks posting just garbage its not worth posting any more.
Double-A,oc,Painius,and I'm sure Nightbat are in reality fed up.
TreBert

By, Beert. Mind the @$$/door interface on your way out.

That wasn't very nice, but you're not a nice person, are you?

I thought that you had given up those repostings, but I see you want to
continue this silly practice! But I'm going to take a "Higher" road and
show your minions of rat followers that I am the better person for not
reposting!

Notice ratz that I am not reposting to Art's cowardly taunts, let this be a
lesson to you, your leader is just an old frustrated old coot that has
soured on life and gets his kicks out of pulling the strings on you small
rats, out there.

Keep dancing at his direction, "Little Rats"!

HJ

Old February 26th 06, 05:06 PM posted to alt.astronomy,alt.fan.art-bell,alt.usenet.kooks

Honest John wrote:

"Art Deco" wrote in message
G=EMC^2 Glazier wrote:

After over 7 years of posting I can say at this spacetime with all
these kooks posting just garbage its not worth posting any more.
Double-A,oc,Painius,and I'm sure Nightbat are in reality fed up.
TreBert

By, Beert. Mind the @$$/door interface on your way out.

That wasn't very nice,

You're not very bright.

but you're not a nice person, are you?

No racist spews this time, hypocrite?

I thought that you had given up those repostings, but I see you want to

[screed flushed]

Old February 26th 06, 08:18 PM posted to alt.astronomy,alt.fan.art-bell,alt.usenet.kooks

Honest John wrote:

"Art Deco" wrote in message
Honest John wrote:

"Art Deco" wrote in message
G=EMC^2 Glazier wrote:

After over 7 years of posting I can say at this spacetime with all
these kooks posting just garbage its not worth posting any more.
Double-A,oc,Painius,and I'm sure Nightbat are in reality fed up.
TreBert

By, Beert. Mind the @$$/door interface on your way out.

That wasn't very nice,

You're not very bright.

Note: no response.

but you're not a nice person, are you?

No racist spews this time, hypocrite?

Note: no response.

I thought FLUSH

Old February 27th 06, 04:33 AM posted to alt.astronomy

No, the frootbat's out at JPL getting a STD! Didn't you read his
posting about this? He'll be back!

Saul Levy

Old February 27th 06, 09:09 AM posted to alt.astronomy

Bruce AKA Art Deco wrote:
G=EMC^2 Glazier wrote:

After over 7 years of posting I can say at this spacetime with all
these kooks posting just garbage its not worth posting any more.
Double-A,oc,Painius,and I'm sure Nightbat are in reality fed up.
TreBert

By, Beert. Mind the @$$/door interface on your way out.

Judging by all the whelts on his arse, Bruce, either the doors hate him
too or he doesn't mind getting banged by them.

Old March 1st 06, 10:03 AM posted to alt.astronomy

"Art Deco" wrote in message
G=EMC^2 Glazier wrote:

After over 7 years of posting I can say at this spacetime with all
these kooks posting just garbage its not worth posting any more.
Double-A,oc,Painius,and I'm sure Nightbat are in reality fed up.
TreBert

By, Beert. Mind the @$$/door interface on your way out.

Nope, I've decided to not go anywhere else.
I like astronomy -- I like alt.astronomy.

I won't let a bunch of losers close it down.

Deco, I've never had a killfile, and i'm not going to start one now.

But believe this...

Someday, you and i will be embraced by death, and alt.astronomy
will still be alive and well.

Gare-hon-teeeeed!

[insert stupid little dated lame here]

happy days and...
starry starry nights!

--
Indelibly yours,
Paine

I'm a fool upon a hill,
See my planet spinning still?
Sun goes down and stars arise
Warm and pleasing to mine eyes.

See my little telescope?
People say I'm such a dope;
I don't mind because I nurse
Secrets of the Universe!

http://www.geocities.com/odetobobbie...yric/lfool.htm

Judge Jones Has Been Reading the Wrong Books -- Intelligent Design vs. Evolution... Ed Conrad Amateur Astronomy 0 December 22nd 05 09:38 AM
FACTITIOUS THEORY LOSES AGAIN -- Evolution vs. Intelligent Design.... Ed Conrad Astronomy Misc 0 December 22nd 05 06:00 AM
The nightbat to Darla Star Race---Please Come In nightbat Misc 54 October 11th 05 03:01 PM
Alien Review - Survival Darla Misc 136 January 14th 04 08:33 PM
it works Kilolani Misc 1 November 22nd 03 04:29 PM