Troubling Planetary News: Fissure Could Be a New Ocean

Old December 13th 05, 01:35 PM posted to alt.astronomy

Default More Troubling Planetary News: Earth's north magnetic pole isr...

Saul you tell me how they show the flipping of the Earth's magnetic
field,in the past and I'll show you how their thinking is 100% wrong.
Bert

Old December 13th 05, 09:30 PM posted to alt.astronomy

G=EMC^2 Glazier wrote:
Hi Double-A Flow of the magnetic field it the. same as we see the
magnetic field using iron fillings Can't see these lines of
force,but they are created by the flow of electrons,that are created by
the Earth seeing it is a dynamo. Brain Greene tells us these force
particles are "virtual photons" Bert

When the early researchers like Faraday saw the pattern made by the
iron filings, they thought they werre looking at ripples in the aether
itself! But since the aether was abolished, what are those patterns
ripples in?

As far as I know, the term "flow of the flux" is still used. But what
is this flux that is flowing?

Double-A

Old December 14th 05, 01:15 AM posted to alt.astronomy

From Double-A:

As far as I know, the term "flow of the
flux" is still used. But what is this flux
that is flowing?

Yeah, the word flux *means* flow. And fluxion, 'the act of flowing'.
Moreover, the flow that's apparent in a magnetic field contains a spin
component which imparts polarity or (N or S) 'sign'. Whereas a flow
without a spin component remains monopolar, as with gravity.
oc

Old December 14th 05, 02:20 PM posted to alt.astronomy

Hi Double-A You ask what is flowing? Its like gravity action over
distance. Brian Greene's answer is virtual photons,and I use these force
particles in my "Spin is in theory" I always try to go an idea further
in searching for reality. My attraction over distance came to me seeing
how the lines of force are curved,and my thinking is spin creates the
concave curve,(attraction) and opposite spin creates the convex
(repulsion) so Nightbat you can see how my spin is in theory fits right
in with my concave & convex space theory. That is why magnesium and
gravitation are alike. My theory fitting the two together is what
Einstien spent his last 25 years looking for. Would have loved to had
these thoughts to discuss with him. Funny thing is I did bring up
inertia and gravity. I often wonder what he must have thought of me? I
was just a kid in overalls doing carpentry work(building a deck)
He was an old man,and age makes a difference. Now I'm the old man,and
people like Saul show -part of their prejudicial nature giving old
people hard times. When will people learn its "nice to be nice" Bert

Old December 14th 05, 02:34 PM posted to alt.astronomy

Default Troubling Planetary News: Fissure Could Be a New Ocean

On 9 Dec 2005 17:53:23 -0800, "Raving Loonie"
wrote:

ADDIS ABABA, Ethiopia - Ethiopian, American and European researchers
have observed a fissure in a desert in the remote northeast that could
be the "birth of a new ocean basin," scientists said Friday.

Researchers from Britain, France, Italy and the U.S. have been
observing the 37-mile long fissure since it split open in September in
the Afar desert and estimate it will take a million years to fully form
into an ocean, said Dereje Ayalew, who leads the team of 18 scientists
studying the phenomenon.

The fissure, now 13 feet wide, formed in just three weeks after a Sept.
14 earthquake in a barren region called Boina, some 621 miles north
east of the capital, Addis Ababa, said Dereje.

"We believe we have seen the birth of a new ocean basin," said Dereje
of Addis Ababa University. "This is unprecedented in scientific history
because we usually see the split after it has happened. But here we are
watching the phenomenon." ....

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20051210/...opia_new_ocean

RL

its called a rift valley. there's already one there... its been well
established that that's where africa is going to split.

Lake Baikal in Asia and the New Madrid Zone (Missouri) in North
America are also potential rift valleys that will be splitting
continents...

Old December 14th 05, 09:47 PM posted to alt.astronomy

G=EMC^2 Glazier wrote:
[...]

Bert,

Saul seems to have done all his notable work in astronomy many years
ago. He can't be any spring chicken himself. So don't feel bad.

Double-A

Old December 14th 05, 11:08 PM posted to alt.astronomy

They've shown it many times now. It is YOU who are wrong!

Saul Levy

Old December 15th 05, 03:11 AM posted to alt.astronomy,alt.fan.art-bell,alt.usenet.kooks

Bill Sheppard wrote:

From Double-A:

As far as I know, the term "flow of the
flux" is still used. But what is this flux
that is flowing?

Yeah, the word flux *means* flow. And fluxion, 'the act of flowing'.
Moreover, the flow that's apparent in a magnetic field contains a spin
component which imparts polarity or (N or S) 'sign'. Whereas a flow
without a spin component remains monopolar, as with gravity.
oc

This statement is not agreement with the flowing goop model of magnetic
fields, saucerhead.

--
Official Associate AFA-B Vote Rustler
Official Overseer of Kooks and Trolls in alt.astronomy

"The original human being was a female hermaphrodite with
both male and female genitalia."

"Human beings CAN NOT live in a solar system without a sun
with a ferrite core and a planet without a solid iron core."

"...the poles of Earth are tipped further away from the sun
now, because the use of EM weaponry caused the Earth's
mantle to shift."

-- Alexa Cameron, Kook of the Year 2004

"I am a sean being from another planet."
-- Darla aka Dr. Why aka Dr. Yubiwan aka Silouen aka ...
Old December 15th 05, 06:42 AM posted to alt.astronomy

nightbat wrote

G=EMC^2 Glazier wrote:

[...]

nightbat

Just keep throwing those darts my way Officer Bert!!!!!

carry on,
the nightbat
Old December 15th 05, 12:54 PM posted to alt.astronomy

Saul Again in your own words tell me what they are seeing that is
showing the flipping of the magnetic poles. Its in Google.and when you
do this I will show you how their thinking is screwed up. Bert