A correction to my own book, Viking rocket

Old September 1st 05, 10:48 PM
bombardmentforce

Default A correction to my own book, Viking rocket

the Soviet Union no longer exists

Simulation date July X, 1970 10:00 A.M. Moscow Tme. Brush up on your
history.

Old September 1st 05, 11:04 PM
Scott Hedrick

"bombardmentforce" wrote in message
oups.com...
the Soviet Union no longer exists

Simulation date July X, 1970 10:00 A.M. Moscow Tme. Brush up on your
history.

*I'm* not the one with the poor history knowledge. The Soviet Union died in
1991. The rest of the world, that is, everyone but you, is living in 2005.
Do try to keep up with events.

Once again, I'm still
waiting to see a verifiable link to a post of mine where I provided any math
for you to derive anything from.

H 22, that's an H, it's a estimate part of your calcuations.

What calculations are those? Please provide a verifiable link.

PLease provide a verifiable reference to any post of mine where *I* used the
phrase "m=10 object".

I'm still waiting for you to provide a
verifiable link to a post of mine where *I* discussed a "telescope
constellation", as opposed to quoting *you* about it.

If you can't provide the links to posts where *I* discussed these things, or
admit you were mistaken, I don't see how anyone can take anything you say
seriously.

Old September 1st 05, 11:27 PM
bombardmentforce

Do try to keep up with events.

The thread is about Pat's idea that DSBF(1) would have been easy for
the Soviets to intercept.

Old September 1st 05, 11:32 PM
bombardmentforce

in 2005.

You seem eager to discuss and simulate DSBF(2), advanced knowledge of
DSBF(1) is a prerequisite. We'll try to have a quiz up on the blog so
you can get your certificate sometime in 2006.

Old September 2nd 05, 02:17 AM
Scott Hedrick

"bombardmentforce" wrote in message
ups.com...
The thread is about Pat's idea that DSBF(1) would have been easy for
the Soviets to intercept.

The subject is about correcting a book.

Old September 2nd 05, 02:17 AM
Scott Hedrick

"bombardmentforce" wrote in message
oups.com...
in 2005.

You seem eager to discuss and simulate DSBF(2),

Please provide a verifiable reference to a post where I said that.

Old September 2nd 05, 02:39 AM
bombardmentforce

Scott Hedrick wrote:
"bombardmentforce" wrote in message
ups.com...
The thread is about Pat's idea that DSBF(1) would have been easy for
the Soviets to intercept.

The subject is about correcting a book.

_was_ about potentialy correcting a still incorrect book, until

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.s...4f1c7d182006c1

Pat Draaaaged me back innn.

Old September 2nd 05, 02:45 AM
bombardmentforce

You seem eager to discuss and simulate DSBF(2),

verifiable reference

"Seem", subjective, you cannot verify how you seemed to others.

Don't forget to study for the certificate test.

Old September 2nd 05, 04:34 AM
Scott Hedrick

"bombardmentforce" wrote in message
oups.com...
You seem eager to discuss and simulate DSBF(2),

verifiable reference

"Seem", subjective, you cannot verify how you seemed to others.

There are other things you can verify, and which must be verified before the
conversation can continue:

Old September 2nd 05, 06:40 AM
George William Herbert

bombardmentforce wrote:
the Soviet Union no longer exists

Simulation date July X, 1970 10:00 A.M. Moscow Tme. Brush up on your
history.

This thread is off topic for both sci.space.policy and sci.space.history
at this point and belongs in rec.arts.sf.science and soc.history.what-if .

-george william herbert