What if (on Darla)

Old December 10th 09, 06:39 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Ollie[_5_]

Default What if (on Darla)

Yeah, well, Kiyo wouldn't be too keen on it, neither, eh?

"greysky" wrote in message
I wouldn't recommend it, Ollie. You wouldn't like kissing a spiny
cactus...
It's why we call him Cactus Saul.

"Ollie" wrote in message
g.com...
Looks like the seans have spoofed/spooked this guy pretty good, eh?
Hope he don't get a stroke or heart attack the way he posts.
Maybe I'll just fly down and take his favorite girlfriend away from him,
eh?
heh

"Saul Levy" wrote in message
What a LYING, ****ING FRAUD you are, Darla! lmfjao!

YOU HAVE NO PROOF OF ANYTHING YOU'VE EVER CLAIMED HERE!

GET OVER IT ALREADY!

PUT UP OR SHUT UP!

There will BE NO FOC FROM YOU!

Saul Levy

On Fri, 27 Nov 2009 01:25:16 -0500, "Darla"
wrote:

"Saul Levy" wrote in message
m...
. . . ANSWER THE QUESTION YOU TOTAL MORON! lmfjao!

You CAN'T can you?

Yup, we can.

You remain a TOTAL FAKE ALIEN FRAUD!

I don't mind you saying that, Saulty Saul.
I know you must love me deep down in that gruff heart of yours, because
if
you didn't, you'd simply ignore me.

And I don't mind you calling me a "fake alien porpoise", either.
I don't mind, because the 3rd to last thing I would ever want you to
believe
is that I'm a completely different species that is descended from
porpoise-like aquatic mammals who evolved on a different planet that no
longer exists.
Why would I mind what you call me, when the 2nd to last thing I would
want
you to believe is that I am an alien, although in a real sense of the
word,
and even though I call Earth "home", I am quite alien, that is to say, I
am
not truly indigent as you are.
And the very, very Last thing I would ever want you to believe is that
I'm
not a fake, a fraud, that I truly am who I say I am.
If I really wanted you to believe me, then I would supply you with all
the
"proof" you need.

Things like those you ask for below will become available when official
first contact is engaged.
And we do have some truly awesome "films" of the Milky Way!
The Andromedans supplied us with films of several revolutions of our
galaxy.
It is fascinating to watch the evolution of the visible arms and the
Orion
spur!
I truly hope one day to share them with you!

OLDER STARS ARE NEARLY INVISIBLE?

Sorry, FOOL, but that's TOTALLY WRONG! You must have trouble seeing
WHITE DWARFS! I'm talking about main-sequence stars, NOT dwarfs.

How about another question?

Post a LINK or PIC of the Milky Way Galaxy taken from the Andromeda
Galaxy? Something within a MILLION YEARS of NOW Earth time!

You keep claiming to be UNIVERSE-travelling ALIENS. You LIE!

PUT UP OR SHUT THE **** UP ALREADY!

You can't, can you?

BAWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

When you've done that, HOW ABOUT ANOTHER PIC of the Milky Way Galaxy
taken from the Andromeda Galaxy from 100,000,000 YEARS AGO Earth time?
Use the same ORIENTATION and SCALE for BOTH. . . .

Saul Levy

--
Ollie

--
Ollie

Old December 10th 09, 01:20 PM posted to alt.astronomy
BradGuth

On Dec 9, 5:38*pm, "Ollie" wrote:
"HVAC" wrote in message

"Ollie" wrote in message
ng.com...

All measrements of objects in are
universe are aproxamations.

Much as your spelling......

I had forgotten I wrote that.... It's pretty funny!

"Before that time did not exist, so there was no 'before'."
Who's the kook?

How can anybody possibly accept such blatant garbage, eh?
Time is infinite.
There was always a 'before'.

No. I know it's difficult for you troglodytes to get this
through your numb skulls, but time ITSELF began at
the big bang.

There IS no god.

Time is infinite on several levels.
I know it's difficult for you creationists to get this
through your single dense brain cell, but time is
infinite both behind us and before us.

There IS no creator.

--
Ollie

That's exactly what the Zionist Nazis believed, as well as believing
there was no such place or any other realm/dimension of hell. In
other words, the future and not the past is what truly matters,
whereas whatever you can manage to get away with doing, go for it.

"The overwhelming majority of rabbinic thought maintains that people
are not in Gehenna forever; the longest that one can be there is said
to be 11 months"

~ BG
Old December 10th 09, 02:31 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2 Glazier[_1_]

Ollie Wake up and find you are in a huge blinding snow storm,and try to
find out looking out your window if you are in the middle of it. I
relate that to looking to the sky with your telescope. We could be ego
enough to say our solar system is in the middle Why not go figure
Bert

Old December 12th 09, 04:29 PM posted to alt.astronomy
greysky[_2_]

"Darla" wrote in message
g.com...

"Saul Levy" wrote in message
What seans, you PORPOISE-LOVING RETARD? lmfjao!

BAWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HA!

Saul Levy

Ollie's a retard because he loves porpoises?
You laugh at someone who loves porpoises?
What's wrong with porpoises, dear Saul?

--
**** Darla
Be well and come... be welcome

Being the crusty crab that he is he probably hates them because they're
always smiling...

Greysky

Old December 20th 09, 03:06 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Lomriy

Are you absolutely, positively certain of that?

Oh that's right, I forgot, you're one of those LOOK AT ME - I KNOW IT ALL
humans.

You people know very, very little about the Earth you stand on.
How could you be expected to be expert about a star that's about 24,000
Earth radii away?

But that's okay.
You just go on thinking you know it all.
That'll get you just about nowhere.

There's nothing like a know-it-all who noes it all.

"Saul Levy" wrote in message
Really, you haven't a clue! lmfjao!

BAWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Saul Levy

On Sun, 6 Dec 2009 01:23:37 -0500, "Darla"
wrote:

"HVAC" wrote in message

"Darla" wrote in message
g.com...

'Darla' give it up. You have been caught in another lie
that proves that you aren't an advanced alien and that you
have no CLUE as to how nuclear fusion works.

The empress has no clothes.

OR... your science is not yet quite correct on the issue.

Or.... You are a ****ing liar.

Perhaps you'd be kind enough to 'splain Lucy: With all that nuclear
fusion going on at the center of a star, how precisely does this
activity
generate such a gargantuan, magnificent, stupendous and in general,
"astronomically" large* magnetic field?

Let me get my Mr. Wizard hat.... OK Here it is.

The sun rotates at different speeds about it's rotational axis and
also it's core rotates at a different speed that the next higher level.

These combine to create a HUGE dynamo which produces the
massive magnetic fields that we observe.

But of course, being a space alien you know all this anyway and
are just testing me....Right?

Mr. Wizard!
G Oh how I loved him as a child!
Oops! Did I just perform an Einsteinian slip?
Or did you?

A HUGE dynamo!
Yet if a star like the Sun is all this material, fluidic in nature,
rotating
at different speeds, how does this great dynamo come about?
How can such fluidic material generate any magnetic field at all, let
alone
the HUGE magnetic field generated by the Sun?

I wonder if, with the gravitational pressure such as it is at and near the
surface of a star coupled with the star's outward pressing forces, I
wonder
if fusion can take place there?
And if nuclear fusion can and does take place at or near the surface of a
star, how far may this fusion go?
Does it stop at hydrogen -- helium?
Or might it go all the way to -- iron?
And if it does go all the way to iron, then where would all this iron go?
And when it got to where it is going, then what would it do?

--
**** Lomie
Be well and come... be welcome

Old December 27th 09, 08:03 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Semmalon

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2YfQIJo295M

--
S e m m a
Be well and come... be welcome!

"Saul Levy" wrote in message
What the **** are you talking about, LAMIE****?

More PORPOISE DELUSIONS?

HI DARLA!

Saul Levy

On Sat, 19 Dec 2009 22:06:57 -0500, "Lomriy"
wrote:

Are you absolutely, positively certain of that?

Oh that's right, I forgot, you're one of those LOOK AT ME - I KNOW IT ALL
humans.

You people know very, very little about the Earth you stand on.
How could you be expected to be expert about a star that's about 24,000
Earth radii away?

But that's okay.
You just go on thinking you know it all.
That'll get you just about nowhere.

There's nothing like a know-it-all who noes it all.

. ..

Old December 27th 09, 04:49 PM posted to alt.astronomy
bert

On Dec 27, 9:26*am, Saul Levy wrote:
That sure FITS ****ING, LYING, DERANGED, FAKE PORPOISES, Semma****!
lmfjao!

Saul Levy

On Sun, 27 Dec 2009 03:03:41 -0500, "Semmalon"

wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2YfQIJo295M- Hide quoted text -

DARLA AS I STRUGLE WITH MY DELL MY LAST THOUGHT GOING INTO HELL WILL
BE MY THOUGHTS OF YOU. YOU ARE THE MOST BERT
Old December 28th 09, 12:36 AM posted to alt.astronomy
BradGuth

wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2YfQIJo295M-Hide quoted text -

DARLA AS I STRUGLE WITH MY DELL MY LAST THOUGHT GOING INTO HELL WILL
BE MY THOUGHTS OF YOU. YOU ARE THE MOST *BERT

As long as you're going to hell, how about we give you a short list of
a few others that you should take with you. As your final act, how
about something explosive enough to leave a very large crater that we
could name after you or Rudy.

How about the crater name "Rudy G=EMC2", or just "Rudy-1, Florida-0"?

In the end, Darla will keep you from actually going to hell, mostly
because those Sean Rothschilds as well as ZNRs don't believe in hell.

~ BG
Old December 28th 09, 07:07 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Semmalon

wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2YfQIJo295M- Hide quoted text -

DARLA AS I STRUGLE WITH MY DELL MY LAST THOUGHT GOING INTO HELL WILL
BE MY THOUGHTS OF YOU. YOU ARE THE MOST BERT

Hi Bert, I'm Semma.

While you were offline, the crew had to go out to the Cygnus arm to try to
locate a missing exploratory mission.
All except one of that crew is still missing, but Darla sends her best hopes
and wishes to you.
And to everybody else?
(Let's keep them guessing, Bert!) G

--
S e m m a
Be well and come... be welcome!

What if (on Darla) G=EMC^2 Glazier[_1_] Misc 9 December 13th 09 03:18 PM
Did Darla Box Herself in ? G=EMC^2 Glazier[_1_] Misc 231 April 8th 08 04:53 PM
Did You Get it ? (was Did Darla Box Herself in ?) Doctor Why? Misc 5 December 5th 07 07:43 PM
WHERE IS DARLA??? Double-A Misc 2 May 18th 06 04:06 PM
Darla where are you?? Greysky Misc 12 February 18th 05 04:44 AM