A MESSAGE FOR PHILIP DEITIKER

Old November 26th 03, 04:44 AM
Ed Conrad

Default A MESSAGE FOR PHILIP DEITIKER

Philp Deitiker, you have established one concrete
fact here in the sci newsgroups.

An education can be a dangerous thing.

And too much of an education, in your case, is a VERY
dangerous thing.

You think you know it all, and those (like the pompous
ass that you are) are the worst kind.

You seem to have over-evolved academically and
the only letters entitled to be worn at the end of your
name are P.S.E.U.D.O.S.C.I.E.N.T.I.S.T.

Whether you're God incarnerated or not, you still
are the king of the slimeballs, scumbags and sleazeballs
in the sci groups.

Hell, you don't even type your own stuff when you post?
Are you too mighty? Too conceited? Or too arrogant?

Your posts often have glaring errors in grammar --
particularly homophones, words that sound alike but
are spelled very differently. So you've been dictating
to some slave typist on your computer for all these years.

In any event, you're forever glorifying the evolution of
man as fact even though you -- and your pseudoscientist
"yes" men -- KNOW you have NO physical evidence
to back it up, and you know that you never will.

Hell, how long have the evolutionist Scientific
Establishment tried and failed to come up with such
undeniable evidence, or come even close?.

You, Philip Deitiker, have continued to bamboozle truth
with farfetched theories, and you know it.

Meanwhile, when you insinuate that I'm a creationist,
you're dead wrong. I've never been a Bible-thumper
and I never will be. I've been fighting in the trenches
for truth, outnumbered but, thankfully, am fortified with
plenty of ammuition.

For these past 22 years -- having found all sorts of petrified
bones, teeth and even soft organs (some human) -- between
coal means, it establishes conclusively that YOUR SCIENCE
is wrong and it is imperative that it be corrected.

=====================================

Two examples of petrified human remains...
A human finger and toe:

http://www.edconrad.com/ebay/Au29/MVC-016S.JPG

=====================================

I KNOW -- and I have the proof -- that man and many other
large land animals were alive while coal was being
formed, possibly earlier.

And all of the state-of-the-art testing that has been
performed on many of the specimens have been
favorable, confirming it is bone or tooth or a soft
organ that has turned to rock-like hardness.

I don't need evolutionistic, vested-interest stooges like
you to tell me I'm wrong because I'm right. And the
physical evidence and testing confirmation is on
my side, not yours.

The only thing preventing a complete annihilation of
the theory of the evolution of man is you and your
colleagues' deceit, deception, collusion and conspiracy
-- and character assassination of truth-seekers --
a great lesson you're teaching our kids and grandkids.

Meanwhile, Philip Deitiker, if there ever was a poor
exuse for a scientist, it's YOU!

You remember the invitation I had cordially extended
to you five months ago.

To refresh your memory, here it is (posted to s.a.p. on
June 23, 2003):

CONFIDENTIAL -- A Personal Letter to Philip Deitiker

Yes, Phil, I am a **** Disturber. But that's nothing new. I've been
one for a long time.

And now I would like YOU to have a firsthand opportunity to see if
I'm a nitwit as well, as I've been made out to be for many a moon
in the sci. news groups.

I hereby extend a personal invitation to have you visit Shenandoah,
Pa., and see for yourself exactly what I have discovered between
anthracite veins.

You will be welcome to bring one person with you, providing it is not
Atty. David Sienkiewicz, the King of Liars and Champion of Character
Assassins. I'd relish if you'd bring someone from the Smithsonian
Institution but that's entirely up to you.

I want you to know that I bear no personal animosity against employees
of the Smithsonian because I have long realized there is little they
can do about the terrible stench they're working in, being required
to follow orders.

Following your visit, Phil, you will be free to write about what you
saw and didn't see. If you wish, I will promise NOT to respond to
your posting in sci.anthropology.paleo (or in any news groups, for
that matter).

I really feel that, the **** Disturber that YOU are, you possess the
courage to pay the visit and, upon your return, be your own man
and call a spade a spade.

Over these past 22 years -- since first finding fossils in coal seams
that just didn't fit in with the scientific textbooks, then being
sarcastically told by Omniscient Academia that I was wrong --
I readily admit I could've put my tail between my legs and meekly
walked away.

But perserverence, determination, courage and a tin ear never allowed
me to throw in the towel. And it's quite obvious I never will.

Meanwhile, I simply ask: DO NOT visit Shenandoah for me, Phil.
And don't make the trip for yoursellf or for sci.anthropology.paleo.

Pay your visit out of a sense of duty and respect for the sacred name
of Science whose name has been tarnished but some day hopefully
will shine in Truth once again.

Also do it for your grandchildren -- and their's. They deserve nothing
less.

Sincerely,
Ed Conrad

You had never responded to that invitation,, Philip Deitiker.
.
Is it because you're AFRAID that you've been wrong all these
years, backed up only by rhetoric wrapped around half-truths?

I had given you an golden opportunity to learn, at least
in your heart, that you've been preaching false doctrine on
sci.anthropology.paleo and elsewhere all these years.

The invitation has run out, Philip Dietiker. You're
no longer welcome. Now go find a hole and crawl in.

=====================================

"Ridicule is the argument
of the mob."
-- Immanuel Velikovsky

Philip Deitiker, all hail the Master of Ridicule
You see, he just loves using an ungolden rule.
And why Phil's addiction
To half-truths and fiction?
Vested interests have made him worse than a mule.

MONUMENTAL CONSPIRACY AGAINST TRUTH

Petrified Bones, Teeth and Even Soft Organs
(Some Human) Discoverd in Carboniferous Strata

============================================= =

HUMAN SKULL FOUND BETWEEN COAL VEINS

http://www.edconrad.com/images/z11calv.jpg
http://www.edconrad.com/images/krogwskull.jpg

Wilton Krogman, one of the world's foremost experts
on human anatomy, holds what he had identified as
a petrified human calvarium, a skull with the eye
sockets broken off, that was discovered between
Pennsylvania's anthracite veins. He is shown at his
desk at the Cooper Clinic in Lancaster, Pa., where
moments later he beckoned a colleague -- a medical
doctor -- to examine "the oldest human skull ever
found."

A CATscan was performed on this specimen with
favorable results.

http://www.edconrad.com/images/catcalv.jpg

Meanwhile, Haversian canals were identified in the
cell structue, the tell-tale sign of bone. And dried
blood was found on the specimen during testing at
American Medical Laboratories in Chantilly, Va.

This is the official report from AML which had
erformed Calculus Analysis by Crystallography.
The final report, dated April 21, 2000, was issued
by Dr. Nathan Sherman, director of laboratories.

"The specimen consists of 1 irregularly
shaped, brown calculus weighing less
than 0.0010 grams and measuring 1X1X0.5
mm. No nidus is observed. The calculi
indicates a composition of dried blood
intermingled with a few small crystals
resembling calcium oxalate dihydrate."

http://www.edconrad.com/images/z12calv.jpg

http://www.edconrad.com/images/z13cav.jpg

OTHER PETRIFIED BONES, TEETH AND
SOFT ORGANS FOUND BETWEEN COAL VEINS

Here's a petrified human femur still embedded in slate.
http://www.edconrad.com/ebay/Petrified/z8femur.jpg

Here's a petrified human finger, with fingernail:
http://www.edconrad.com/ebay/FINGER/MVC-008S.JPG
http://www.edconrad.com/ebay/FINGER/MVC-011S.JPG

Here's a petrified human toe (with toe nail), found only
10-15 feet from the petrified finger.
http://www.edconrad.com/ebay/Au29/MVC-017S.JPG

Here's the specimen that Krogman identified as a tibia.
It contains Haversian canals, proof of bone, and dried
blood was found on it during American Medical Laboratory
testing. This is the specimen that was fraudulently
tested by Andrew MacRae (who produced microscopic photos
of the cell structure of a rock on the false pretense
that he was showing the cell structure of this specimen).
http://www.edconrad.com/ebay/Petrified/newtibia.jpg

Here are two photos of the internal surface of bone
and the petrified tibia under 2,000X magnification.

The first shows what the internal surface of cadaver
bone looks like, the second offers a view of the internal
surace of the specimen that Krogman had identified as
a portion of a petrified tibia.
http://www.edconrad.com/oldascoal/more.htm

This is the boulder containing the complete human skull.
Testing has confirmed the presence of Haversian canals
and American Medical Laboratories discovered it contains
dried blood.
http://www.edconrad.com/ebay/Petrified/skullb.jpg

Here's a petrified human mandible (frontal).
http://www.edconrad.com/ebay/Newpix5/MVC-002S.JPG

Here's a portion of a human mandible (side).
http://www.edconrad.com/ebay/Bones/MVC-006S.JPG

Here's a giant petrified tooth.
http://www.edconrad.com/ebay/Petrified/1tooth.jpg

Here's a petrified dinosaur foot still embedded in slate.
http://www.edconrad.com/ebay/Newpix3/z3dino.jpg

Here's a petrified fetus of some large animal.
http://www.edconrad.com/ebay/Petrified/MVC-013F.JPG

Here's another petrified fetus, still embedded in slate.
http://www.edconrad.com/ebay/Day/MVC-005S.JPG

Here are several views of portion of a giant prehistoric
scorpion identified as such by Krogman.
http://www.edconrad.com/ebay/Scorpion/MVC-001S.JPG
http://www.edconrad.com/ebay/Scorpion/MVC-010S.JPG
http://www.edconrad.com/ebay/Scorpion/MVC-020S.JPG

Here's a photo of the same portion of a petrified giant
scorpion -- found 22 years ago -- alongside one found just
weeks ago.
http://www.edconrad.com/ebay/SCORPIONS/MVC-039S.JPG

Here are two views of a piece of wood that appears to have
been handcarved for use as a tool or a weapon.
http://www.edconrad.com/ebay/Tool/MVC-003S.JPG
http://www.edconrad.com/ebay/Tool/MVC-005S.JPG

Ed Conrad
http://www.edconrad.com

Man as Old as Coal
(But super-pseudos, like Philip Deitiker, continue to deny it.)