Phoenix Found Water Oh ya

Old July 26th 08, 05:03 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Saul Levy Saul Levy is offline
Banned

Default Phoenix Found Water Oh ya I have my Power

Not really, BEERTbrain. I doubt a world war will develop out of it!
lmao!

Saul Levy

On Sat, 26 Jul 2008 09:05:58 -0400, (G=EMC^2
Glazier) wrote:

Cactus Saul Still have power and Progress Energy will never get that
$700 bucks it wants by over billing. Now if I can get its CEO William D
Johnson to stop killing children(my life quest) I will die a happy old
man Saul is all this not like Nazi Germany in 1937 Go figure Bert

Old July 26th 08, 08:36 PM posted to alt.astronomy
BradGuth

Default UseNet has yet to make someone, anyone, rich and famous.

On Jul 26, 10:04 am, Twittering One wrote:
On Jul 26, 8:58 am, (G=EMC^2 Glazier) wrote:

Jeff News group such as this are an outlet to meet people of all walks
of life. That is good. Bert

True, Bert ~ !

[no pics is nice]

"UseNet has yet to make someone, anyone, rich and famous"

But Usenet/newsgroups can claim their full portion of responsibility
for having blown decades and thus trillions of our hard earned loot,
as well as having indirectly exterminated millions upon millions of
mostly innocent folks, not to mention helping all they can muster at
having created as much global inflation as possible.

Even the Zionist/Nazi Hitler form of global trauma would likely come
in second place. Just imagine how much better off the likes of such a
vindictive warlord of global domination would have been if having this
Google/NOVA and DARPA orchestrated Usenet/newsgroups to work with.

- Brad Guth Brad_Guth Brad.Guth BradGuth
Old July 26th 08, 08:47 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_2_]

On Jul 25, 1:41 pm, Jeff$B"%(BRelf wrote:
UseNet has yet to make someone, anyone, rich and famous.

When you reply to a post, you're really replying to a single person.
( assuming that person hasn't plonked you.. myself, I'm well-plonked )

Many are so deluded that they imagine that they're replying to a thread,
the newsgroups as a whole, or the entire planet .. that's just not true.

Your fans (lurkers) love you, Jeff.

And your posts may be preserved forever in the Homeland
Security databank!

Double-A

Old July 26th 08, 11:30 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Saul Levy Saul Levy is offline
Banned

As usual, BradBoi, you made that up on the spot! lmfjao!

You vastly overstate the effects of Usenet on the world. BLOWN
TRILLIONS? MILLIONS HAVE BEEN KILLED? INFLATION?

You're truly are INSANE!

Usenet has done NONE of those things.

Saul Levy

Old July 26th 08, 11:48 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Saul Levy Saul Levy is offline
Banned

I'd think the Borg on Venus would be paying attention to Jeff, DA!
lmao!

Those JEWISH BORG ON VENUS!

Saul Levy

Old August 30th 08, 08:58 PM posted to alt.astronomy
BradGuth

On Jul 26, 10:04 am, Twittering One wrote:
On Jul 26, 8:58 am, (G=EMC^2 Glazier) wrote:

Jeff News group such as this are an outlet to meet people of all walks
of life. That is good. Bert

True, Bert ~ !

[no pics is nice]

But it has gone out of it's faith-based and status quo or bust way in
order to topic/author stalk, bash and banish as much truth as they can
muster. Only their puppet Hitler and of his Zionist/Nazi minions has
killed off more innocent souls, second to our resident LLPOF
warlord(GW Bush).

The lords and inside wizards of Usenet/newsgroups are also pleased at
their extensive public record of denials and subsequent truth-lag.

”Whoever controls the past, controls the future” / George Orwell

~ Brad Guth Brad_Guth Brad.Guth BradGuth
Old August 30th 08, 09:17 PM posted to alt.astronomy
BradGuth

On Jul 25, 1:41 pm, Jeff$B"%(BRelf wrote:
UseNet has yet to make someone, anyone, rich and famous.

When you reply to a post, you're really replying to a single person.
( assuming that person hasn't plonked you.. myself, I'm well-plonked )

Many are so deluded that they imagine that they're replying to a thread,
the newsgroups as a whole, or the entire planet .. that's just not true.

The free and even much of the not so free world has access to reading
Usenet/newsgroups, and investigative reporting clearly has taken
advantage of the Usenet context from time to time. It's somewhat like
the library of Congress, except without direct publishing cost or
delays.

$B!H(BUseNet has yet to make someone, anyone, rich and famous$B!I(B

But lo and behold it has gone out of it's faith-based and status quo
or bust way in order to topic/author stalk, bash and banish as much
truth as they can muster. Only their puppet Hitler and of his Zionist/
Nazi minions has caused as much collateral damage while having killed
off more innocent souls, perhaps equal or second only to the actions
of our resident LLPOF warlord(GW Bush).

The lords and inside wizards of Usenet/newsgroups are also rather
pleased at their extensive public record of denials upon denials and
of evidence exclusions and subsequent truth-lag. DARPA is actually
quite pleased with the end result.

$B!I(BWhoever controls the past, controls the future$B!I(B / George Orwell

~ Brad Guth Brad_Guth Brad.Guth BradGuth
Old August 30th 08, 11:21 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Saul Levy Saul Levy is offline
Banned

When Bushie is gone (soon), what will you do, BradBoi? lmfjao!

Saul Levy

Old August 31st 08, 04:39 AM posted to alt.astronomy
BradGuth

Default Phoenix Found Water Oh ya

On Jul 22, 7:47 pm, BradGuth wrote:
On Jul 22, 2:50 pm, (G=EMC^2 Glazier) wrote:

Cactus Saul Plastic glasses tells me its a low life bar. Bert

Why doesn't our resident wizard Saul Levy just admit he's a rabbi on a
mission (same as rabbi Art Deco).

I personally know the likes of perfectly kind and well mannered Jews
that wouldn't hurt a Muslim flea, unlike our Saul Levy that without
remorse wouldn't stop at exterminating fleas of any faith-based
mindset (including those dark skinned fleas of his own kind).

- Brad Guth Brad_Guth Brad.Guth BradGuth

Only those guilty of crimes against humanity can fully appreciate the
intent of this previous message. Too bad that others of the Zionist/
Nazi kind don't seem to have a speck of remorse or any personal morals
to boot.

Of Phoenix not finding any ppb worth of h2o on Mars is just another
part of the ongoing ruse/sting of their faith-based perpetrated
century, supporting their perverted mindset that everything off-world
is supposedly inert eye-candy.

No wonder they don't want anything to do with our mineral and gamma
saturated Selene/moon that's indicating 260,000 ppb of h2o, or much
less Venus with its 100+ teratonnes of easily accessible water and
unlimited renewable energy.

~ Brad Guth Brad_Guth Brad.Guth BradGuth
Old August 31st 08, 09:16 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Saul Levy Saul Levy is offline
Banned

I answered this a long time ago, BradBoi! lmfjao!

You missed it?

KILL ALL THE FLEAS! THEY SUCK BLOOD AND MAKE YOU ITCH LIKE CRAZY!

Saul Levy