The smallest Building Block Particle ?????

Old September 25th 14, 10:53 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2TreBert

Default The smallest Building Block Particle ?????

On Saturday, September 20, 2014 2:03:35 PM UTC-4, G=EMC^2TreBert wrote:
It must make the neutrino look like the Moon or ????? TreBert

AA why not a trillionth of a Planck length? and then half of that. Hmmmm. Atoms might be all of the element,but the building block of a particle. ?????????? TreBert
Old September 27th 14, 12:56 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

On Thursday, September 25, 2014 2:53:41 PM UTC-7, G=EMC^2TreBert wrote:
On Saturday, September 20, 2014 2:03:35 PM UTC-4, G=EMC^2TreBert wrote:

It must make the neutrino look like the Moon or ????? TreBert

AA why not a trillionth of a Planck length? and then half of that. Hmmmm. Atoms might be all of the element,but the building block of a particle. ?????????? TreBert

Below the Planck length everything gets fuzzy!

Double-A

Old September 27th 14, 01:14 AM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2TreBert

On Saturday, September 20, 2014 2:03:35 PM UTC-4, G=EMC^2TreBert wrote:
It must make the neutrino look like the Moon or ????? TreBert

AA Fuzzy comes under Heisenberg's uncertainty. O Ya TreBert
Old September 30th 14, 06:18 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2TreBert

On Saturday, September 20, 2014 2:03:35 PM UTC-4, G=EMC^2TreBert wrote:
It must make the neutrino look like the Moon or ????? TreBert

Stupid to think if it can't be detected its not there. Reality is most stuff is everywhere and our labs can't detect it.Empty space is the most dynamic part of the universe. TreBert
Old October 7th 14, 10:28 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2TreBert

On Saturday, September 20, 2014 11:03:35 AM UTC-7, G=EMC^2TreBert wrote:
It must make the neutrino look like the Moon or ????? TreBert

We think of the quantum building blocks as we do space dust creating planets. O Ya Why? Its not a given. It in the macro makes sense.O ya In QM i'ts so different its bad . Keep in mind QM has its own physics. We gave up on the way we thought of electrons being like planets. When thinking QM go with weird,and nevr relate its stuff with macro stuff. That is good thinking. O Ya TreBert
Old October 8th 14, 05:06 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2TreBert

On Saturday, September 20, 2014 11:03:35 AM UTC-7, G=EMC^2TreBert wrote:
It must make the neutrino look like the Moon or ????? TreBert

AA In QM #1 are waves. They cause all the fuzzyness.Keep in mind some waves reinforce,some clash, some act as particles,All give actions in the micro realm. TreBert
Old October 22nd 14, 10:30 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2TreBert

On Saturday, September 20, 2014 11:03:35 AM UTC-7, G=EMC^2TreBert wrote:
It must make the neutrino look like the Moon or ????? TreBert

In Micro Realm are particles created that are not needed? Are neutrinos good for anything? TreBert
Old October 22nd 14, 10:37 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2TreBert

On Saturday, September 20, 2014 11:03:35 AM UTC-7, G=EMC^2TreBert wrote:
It must make the neutrino look like the Moon or ????? TreBert

Our brain shows us the universe. We build great machines to inhance our senses , This begs the question."how much of the universe are we missing"? WE might never be able to answer that question. TreBert