44 years ago today (May 25, 1961)

Old June 3rd 05, 09:47 PM
Anthony Marsh

Eric Chomko wrote:

Anthony Marsh ) wrote:
: Eric Chomko wrote:

: Anthony Marsh ) wrote:
: : Eric Chomko wrote:
:
: : Rusty ) wrote:
: :
: : : Eric Chomko wrote:
: : : Rob Petrie ) wrote:
: : : : x-no-archive: yes
: : :
: : : : "We go into space because whatever mankind must undertake, free men must
: : : : fully share...I believe that this nation should commit itself to achieving
: : : : the goal, before this decade is out, of landing a man on the moon and
: : : : returning him safely to the earth."
: : : : --Pres. John F. Kennedy, May 25, 1961, Special Message to the Congress
: : : : on Urgent National Needs, May 25, 1961, Public Papers of the Presidents:
: : : : 1961, p. 404.
: : :
: : : : "...we seek no conquests, no satellites, no riches."
: : : : --Pres. John F. Kennedy, Special Address to Congress on Urgent National
: : : : Needs, May 25, 1961
: : : :
: :
: : : Then "They" shot Kennedy because he knew the Moon Landing was a hoax.
: :
: : Kennedy was quite dead when we landed on the moon. The only hoax is that
: : a Bush has a vision.
: :
: : Eric
: :
: : : ;-)
: :
: :
: : : Rusty
: :
:
: : FWIW I have heard one theory that the motive in killing Kennedy was to
: : move the space program from Massachusetts to Texas.
:
: Was it ever in Mass? I'm not sure NASA even has a single entity in Mass or
: ever has. I don't doubt that LBJ took advantage of Tex getting more as a
: result of he becoming president, but the reason for the assassination? No
: I don't buy that.
:
: Eric

: I think that is part of the theory, that JFK was killed BEFORE he could
: get part of the program into Massachusetts.

Do you have a cite for that? I'd like to read the whole theory. It sounds
worse that the Torbit and Gemstone documents.

Eric

I don't remember who posted it on which newsgroup. It may still be on
Google Groups. Or I might have an old e-mail from her. She mailed me
some copies of articles.

http://talk.myoc.com/archive/index.php/t-6411.html

Once someone sent me a letter alleging that the motive was the TFX contract.

http://spot.acorn.net/jfkplace/09/fp.../rambler3.html
Old June 3rd 05, 09:58 PM
Eric Chomko

Eric Chomko ) wrote:
: Rand Simberg ) wrote:
: : On Fri, 03 Jun 2005 03:46:05 GMT, in a place far, far away, Anthony
: : Marsh made the phosphor on my monitor glow in such a
: : way as to indicate that:

: : FWIW I have heard one theory that the motive in killing Kennedy was to
: : move the space program from Massachusetts to Texas.

: : It's worth less than nothing, since the space program was never in
: : Massachusetts, other than when Robert Goddard was doing private
: : experiments on his aunt's farm there. The manned spaceflight center
: : was already in Houston before Kennedy was killed. Whoever came up
: : with that theory was a loon.

: Tony, don't take Rand overly serious as he sort of thinks of himself as
: the Jerry of sci.space.policy. In short, he's right and if you
: disagree, then you are wrong. Maybe with a dash of Ben Holmes as well.

That should read "Martin" and not "Tony". Sorry. But Tony, you shouldn't
take Rand serious either!

: And Rand, somehow I think you'd like Jerry (from alt.conspiracy.jfk), but
: then again maybe not.

: Eric
Old June 3rd 05, 11:35 PM
Pat Flannery

Eric Chomko wrote:

I'm pretty sure it's related to getting closer to God...

More likely getting closer aerospace industry political contributions. :-)

Nor you, so stalemate by default, though my vote is for Pat over you so at
least one person has made it clear. I'll let you keep believing that you
speak for the world. And you call me delusional.

Hell, and all I call Rand is killfiled.
Or to put it another way, as they say on Star Trek's Capella IV: "What
Rand Simberg says is unimportant, and I do not hear his words." ;-)

Pat
Old June 4th 05, 12:34 AM
Rand Simberg

On Fri, 03 Jun 2005 20:20:43 GMT, in a place far, far away, Anthony
Marsh made the phosphor on my monitor glow in such a
way as to indicate that:

FWIW I have heard one theory that the motive in killing Kennedy was to
move the space program from Massachusetts to Texas.

It's worth less than nothing, since the space program was never in
Massachusetts, other than when Robert Goddard was doing private
experiments on his aunt's farm there. The manned spaceflight center
was already in Houston before Kennedy was killed. Whoever came up
with that theory was a loon.

Well, I didn't invent the theory, but I think part of it was that JFK
was killed BEFORE he could arrange for part of the program to be based
in Massachusetts. I remember every day driving past a huge empty lot in
Kendall Square, Cambridge which was rumored to be where the Space Center
labs would have been built. This would have been in conjunction with MIT
right around the corner. Perhaps the same job that JPL does could have
been done at a Space Sciences building near MIT.

Then that would have screwed JPL, in Pasadena, (California, not
Texas).

We do have a couple of NASA related facilities up here such as Lincoln Lab.

Well, apparently the plot didn't work, then...
Old June 4th 05, 12:46 AM
Rand Simberg

On Fri, 03 Jun 2005 20:37:15 GMT, in a place far, far away, Anthony
Marsh made the phosphor on my monitor glow in such a
way as to indicate that:

Well, I didn't invent the theory, but I think part of it was that JFK
was killed BEFORE he could arrange for part of the program to be based
in Massachusetts. I remember every day driving past a huge empty lot in
Kendall Square, Cambridge which was rumored to be where the Space Center
labs would have been built. This would have been in conjunction with MIT
right around the corner. Perhaps the same job that JPL does could have
been done at a Space Sciences building near MIT.

Then that would have screwed JPL, in Pasadena, (California, not
Texas).

\

Well, I think the point of the theory was to screw Massachusetts.

I actually suspect the point of the theory was to gull the gullible.
It's nuts.
Old June 4th 05, 05:22 PM
Anthony Marsh

Rand Simberg wrote:

[...]

You may be correct. It may be like a Larouchian theory.
Old June 4th 05, 05:31 PM
Anthony Marsh

Rand Simberg wrote:

On Fri, 03 Jun 2005 03:46:05 GMT, in a place far, far away, Anthony
Marsh made the phosphor on my monitor glow in such a
way as to indicate that:

FWIW I have heard one theory that the motive in killing Kennedy was to
move the space program from Massachusetts to Texas.

It's worth less than nothing, since the space program was never in
Massachusetts, other than when Robert Goddard was doing private
experiments on his aunt's farm there. The manned spaceflight center
was already in Houston before Kennedy was killed. Whoever came up
with that theory was a loon.

Quite possibly. BTW, there was a show on the Science Channel today that
confirmed one element of that theory. According to Khrushchev's son,
President Kennedy had proposed a joint US-Soviet landing on the moon to
the Soviets just a week before his assassination, but then that
opportunity was lost forever when Kennedy was killed.
And this was a fact which was not known by the general public until
recently.
Old June 5th 05, 12:59 PM
JFKSolved

Don't forget that the Draper's via Draper Labs and the Draper's
via Rockwell Intl were the persons who were enriched the most
as a result of the JFK Assassination. That is because they
orchestrated the entire operation using Pioneer Fund operatives
and friends of Sen James Eastland and Byron DeLa Beckwith
from Mississippi and North Carolina and The Council for National
Policy who first snuffed Medgar Evers, Jr. then JFK, then Chaney,
Schwerner and Goodman. Morton Salt bought Thiokol and became Morton
Thiokol then they got the contract for the solid rocket fuel for the
Apollo Programs. Rockwell bought Draper (Loom Equipment) Company in
1967 only AFTER they were enriched by Vietnam based contracts for the
the M-1 missiles the Minuteman and the like. They paid $100,000,000
for a company that was essentially liquidated within 5 years and all
that money went to the Drapers like Wickliffe P. Draper. Rev Gerald
L K Smith "miraculously" found over $250,000 in the Spring of 1964
to build his Christ of the Ozarks Statue and Shrine after attending
the Giesbrecht Winnipeg meetings and the Wichita, KS meetings
of The Constitution Party of the USA.

Old June 6th 05, 07:34 PM
Eric Chomko

George William Herbert ) wrote:
: Eric Chomko wrote:
: Rand Simberg ) wrote:
: : Anthony Marsh glowed:
[...]

: It's both incredibly petty and noise-inducing for you
: to do this sort of attack on Rand when you yourself have posted
: in this same thread with the exact same factual statements
: that Rand makes above (minus his framing opinion clauses that
: the theory isn't worth anything and whoever came up with it
: is a loon).

The minus portion you reference is exactly why I posted. By calling others
'loons' Rand somehow feels he has excluded himself from that set,
necessarily.

: Rand's right in his facts. You're also right when you stated
: the same facts. Flaming Rand in front of crossposts in other
: newsgroups when you fundamentally factually agree, and is
: likely to incite xpost arguments, is petty and juvenile.

I flamed? The crosspost is relevant because it included elemnts of space
and JFK.

: Rand is not behaving nicely towards you, nor you him,
: but every time you seek to draw other threads and
: other newsgroups into your ongoing disagreements it's
: fundamentally disrespectful of all the legitimate
: thread participants in all the newsgroups in those
: newsgroups.

: You're trolling for a flamewar here, and that's just
: not right. Stop it.

Nobody from a.c.jfk would bite and Rand is quite capable at ****ing people
off without my help. He needs YOUR understanding rather more so than any
posts I make to get him into some sort of flamewar.

Eric

: -geoge william herbert
: