TerrorForming Earth

Old June 5th 05, 11:31 PM
William Elliot

Default TerrorForming Earth

Terror forming of Earth will be completed within the century.
For those of you who are impatient and doing all you can to
accelerate the terror forming, may you be the first to arrive
in the hell of your own making. Thanks to you, the final
completion date has been moved up to the first half of this
century. So hurry hurry while they last, only 144 thousand
berths are available for blissful final trips out of the
Earthly heaven made hell.

Old June 6th 05, 06:23 AM
Scott Lowther

William Elliot wrote:

only 144 thousand
berths are available

They were filled up more than 3,000 years ago. No room left.
Old June 6th 05, 07:02 AM
William Elliot

On Mon, 6 Jun 2005, Scott Lowther wrote:
William Elliot wrote:

only 144 thousand berths are available

They were filled up more than 3,000 years ago. No room left.

Your Christian galley slaves are getting rebellious, demanding first
class, tossing the Jews overboard and using instead Moslem galley slaves.

Old June 6th 05, 01:55 PM
Scott Lowther

Jim Oberg wrote:

Scott, you know better than to feed a troll.

Sometimes the urge to poke 'em with a stick becomes overwhelming.
Old June 6th 05, 04:26 PM
Pat Flannery

Scott Lowther wrote:

only 144 thousand
berths are available

They were filled up more than 3,000 years ago. No room left.

A thousand years BC? This poses some interesting theological problems.
We join the Lord and the Apostles as they travel toward Jerusalem and
Destiny, as they sit around their campfire in the night:

"I am here to bring you the good news of salvation! The good news is
that 144,000 are going to be saved!
The bad news is that that group was already saved 1,000 years ago."
"Where's that leave us?"
"You're screwed, blued, and tattooed. The devil's going to toast you
like marshmallows in the fires of hell."
"Then what exactly are you here for?!"
"Screwing with your minds."
"Why?"
"Some ask 'Why?', I ask 'Why Not?' "
"But...but..."
"Marshmallows! God-damned little scorched marshmallows with a stick up
your butt!"
"You said 'if a man hath faith as small as a mustard seed....' "
"The mustard is for the hot dogs; the devil is going to cook hot dogs
along with the marshmallows! Now let me tell you another parable: "Once
in these hills, a mad murderer did live, he would cometh upon travelers
unexpectedly in the night, and yea, he would cleave their heads from
their bodies. Yet none could find who he was, for he would cut the skin
of their faces asunder and place it on his own face, so that those that
encountered him would think he was a friend, but then he would cleave
their heads also off, and taketh their faces then unto himself."
"What is the meaning of this parable, Rabbi? Is it that the devil may
take many forms?
"Nope; guess again."
"Is it that one who appears to be a friend may lead you astray from the
True Path, and then you yourself may then lead others astray?"
"Nope."
"Tell us, oh Lord! Tell us the meaning!"
"Since the sun has set, Peter, James, Mark and Myself hath left the
campfire, so that we could let our water upon the ground."
"Yes?"
"How do you know that the mad murderer did not come upon one of us,
cleave his head from his body, and place the skin of that head upon his
own face? How do you know that the mad murderer does not sit among us now?"
"Holy ****! That was a true story?"
"As My name is Jesus, that is a true story."
(The Apostles eye each other in absolute terror... suddenly James
suddenly starts laughing uproariously)
"They fell for it! They fell for it!"
"Yup, bought it hook, line, and sinker."
"James, my twin brother, I may be the King Of Kings, but you are
certainly the Prince Of Jokers."
"I've got a doosie of a howler worked out for Passover...I know you have
to be crucified...but say...three days afterwards..." :-)

Pat

Old June 6th 05, 04:31 PM
Pat Flannery

Scott Lowther wrote:

Jim Oberg wrote:

Scott, you know better than to feed a troll.

Sometimes the urge to poke 'em with a stick becomes overwhelming.

Marshmallows, God-damned marshmallows! :-)

Pat
Old June 8th 05, 03:46 AM
George William Herbert

Scott Lowther "scottlowtherAT ix DOT netcom DOT com" wrote:
Jim Oberg wrote:
Scott, you know better than to feed a troll.

Sometimes the urge to poke 'em with a stick becomes overwhelming.

If you were the only one that the wasps stung when you
poked their hive, that would be a self correcting problem.

But this is a broadcast medium...

-george william herbert
/