Hubble to be abandoned

Old February 14th 04, 01:10 PM
Hallerb

Default Hubble to be abandoned

They do have "diet chocolate" ya know. Atkins diet,
low-carb candy bars, some of them are made with stuff
like whole cream.

some like atrkins brownies are really great.

the next step for the food industry is zero calorie food that tastes great/ eat
all you want feel full with near zero calories.

its already here splenda a sweetner is real yummy and has zero caloriories,
like some diet pop.

they have to do this or the entire workld will be fat and ill
Old February 14th 04, 02:05 PM
Scott Hedrick

"Hallerb" wrote in message
some like atrkins brownies are really great.

Is "Atrkins" yet another diet? How does it compare to Atkins? This clearly
can't be a simple spelling mistake on your part, what with you quoting a
post that included "Atkins" properly spelled.

Must be yet another research project for you. By the way, how is your
research into whether or not you did research into alternative shuttle
failure modes coming?

its already here splenda a sweetner is real yummy and has zero

caloriories,
like some diet pop.

Yes, but is it calorie-free?

they have to do this or the entire workld will be fat and ill

The entire world wasn't "fat and ill" *before* Spenda came into existence.
In fact, very little of the world was fat before the industrial revolution.
The problem isn't the foods, it's overindulgince and laziness. Your personal
experience attests to this.

Old February 14th 04, 02:23 PM
Paul F. Dietz

Scott Hedrick wrote:

Is "Atrkins" yet another diet? How does it compare to Atkins? This clearly
can't be a simple spelling mistake on your part, what with you quoting a
post that included "Atkins" properly spelled.

[...]
The entire world wasn't "fat and ill" *before* Spenda came into existence.

^^^^^^

I love it when a spelling flame includes spelling errors.

Paul
Old February 14th 04, 03:30 PM
Scott Hedrick

"Paul F. Dietz" wrote in message
Scott Hedrick wrote:

Is "Atrkins" yet another diet? How does it compare to Atkins? This

clearly
can't be a simple spelling mistake on your part, what with you quoting a
post that included "Atkins" properly spelled.

[...]
The entire world wasn't "fat and ill" *before* Spenda came into

existence.
^^^^^^

I love it when a spelling flame includes spelling errors.

Where are the misspelled words?

Old February 14th 04, 03:32 PM
Scott Hedrick

Scott Hedrick wrote:

Is "Atrkins" yet another diet? How does it compare to Atkins? This

clearly
can't be a simple spelling mistake on your part, what with you quoting a
post that included "Atkins" properly spelled.

[...]
The entire world wasn't "fat and ill" *before* Spenda came into

existence.
^^^^^^

I love it when a spelling flame includes spelling errors.

Ah, I see. I've apparently caught "hallerb-fever".

Old February 15th 04, 01:01 PM
Hallerb

The problem isn't the foods, it's overindulgince and laziness. Your personal
experience attests to this.

Scott H a serious suggestion. Today in the US about 23% of the population is
seriously overweight. Thats sad no matter what the cause since that weight can
make people ill and does lead to early death.

Now lets assume the percentage of posters here is less but I KNOW for a fact
there are some people here who are heavy enough to qualify for weight loss
surgery. I have heard from a few of them after I posted my story.

you are just making yourself less popular with MOs and those who have close
family and friends who are MO.

Of course none of this will register with you.
Old February 15th 04, 02:33 PM
Scott Hedrick

"Hallerb" wrote in message
Now lets assume the percentage of posters here is less but I KNOW for a

fact
there are some people here who are heavy enough to qualify for weight loss
surgery.

You get fat because you consume more calories than your body needs. No
matter the reason, including hormones, you cannot gain weight if you consume
less than your body needs.

Weight loss surgery is a valid alternative for those who find they cannot
control themselves. Recently, Blue Cross decided to stop covering
gastric-bypass surgery because it considered the matter frivolous- that is,
it's clear that non-surgical methods work when used properly, but they fail
because of the inability of people to control themselves. I don't know if
that's just in Florida or nationwide.

You, on the other hand, overindulge yourself with unsupported flames and
repeatedly prove that you are too lazy to bother with even the least bit of
research before posting.

Of course none of this will register with you.

Old February 15th 04, 02:35 PM
Andrew Gray

In article , Scott Hedrick wrote:

You get fat because you consume more calories than your body needs. No
matter the reason, including hormones, you cannot gain weight if you consume
less than your body needs.

....in the long run. If your biochem is screwy enough, you'll put on
weight and die quickly... ;-)

--
-Andrew Gray

Old February 15th 04, 02:59 PM
Mary Shafer

On Sat, 14 Feb 2004 09:05:04 -0500, "Scott Hedrick"
wrote:

"Hallerb" wrote in message
some like atrkins brownies are really great.

Is "Atrkins" yet another diet? How does it compare to Atkins? This clearly
can't be a simple spelling mistake on your part, what with you quoting a
post that included "Atkins" properly spelled.

A spelling/typo error flame.

its already here splenda a sweetner is real yummy and has zero

caloriories,
like some diet pop.

Yes, but is it calorie-free?

they have to do this or the entire workld will be fat and ill

The entire world wasn't "fat and ill" *before* Spenda came into existence.

Then committed a spelling/typo error himself.

Motes and beams, maybe? Or glass houses?

Mary

Old February 15th 04, 05:03 PM
Hallerb

You get fat because you consume more calories than your body needs. No
matter the reason, including hormones, you cannot gain weight if you

consume
less than your body needs.

Just as some cars are very fuel efficent and others arent people have the same
issues.

Blue cross is just trying to save $ in many states theere are laws requiring
coverage of weight loss surgery. Blues are going to loose big on this.

BTW the NIH national institue of health suggests gastric bypass for those MOs.

Scott be glad you and yours arent suffering from being MO, its a terrible
DISEASE, and is classfied as such.