and then there's that way to get feed back...oh Columbia! Has it been a year?

Old January 28th 04, 08:23 AM
x24val

Default and then there's that way to get feed back...oh Columbia! Has it been a year?

Maybe it's because I don't understand the dynamics of newsgroups ( a
newbie), but I'm a little suprised I didn't get one comment, question or
heckle about anything on my website, most importantly my opinion that NASA
completely missed Rick Husband's comment of concern, 45 seconds before
L.O.S.

For some reason I guess hear it differently than almost everyone else...or
maybe? I'm the oddball in thinking it is important to get Rick's words
properly quoted...silly me.

Oh well... I'll throw out the address one more time to the "sci"s.

http://www.chrisvalentines.com/sts107/

Chris V.
(EOC2-4-0017)...as if that matters.

Old January 28th 04, 09:36 AM
Paul Blay

"x24val" wrote in message news:JjKRb.5377$fD.3078@fed1read02...
Maybe it's because I don't understand the dynamics of newsgroups

Yup. Been there, done that.
Old January 28th 04, 01:45 PM
Pat Flannery

Paul Blay wrote:

"x24val" wrote in message news:JjKRb.5377$fD.3078@fed1read02...

Maybe it's because I don't understand the dynamics of newsgroups

Yup. Been there, done that.

I did like the link to the site that starts out as describing the loss
of the Columbia as problematical, then....with the subtle technique of
the evangelist that has just gotten his foot through your front door,
slowly but surely begins heading toward the HAARP site in Alaska...the
writer of it must be a great fisherman; you hardly notice that the
minnow has a hook in it until it's firmly lodged in your jaw.
I still like my HAARP-launched Sasquatch theory for the _real_ cause of
vehicle's loss:

"This evil thing was done to the Shuttle by a Sasquatch...I have no doubt
about that. Those who say a Yeti is to blame are simply deluding
themselves, and trying to stir up anti-Chinese feelings...no, a
Sasquatch's hair achieves it's reddish coloration from the iron in it's
composition, while a Yeti's gets it's from the copper in it's make-up,
(this accounts for the greenish-white tinge that Yeti's acquire during
the sleety season in the Himalayas)... it also makes them completely
unsuitable for projection into space by the Alaskan HAARP facility's EMP
pulse, such as can easily be accomplished with the far more ferric
furred Sasquatch.
Indeed, the final clue to Those Who Know is in the photograph of the
Shuttle tile that NASA anti-HAARP insiders released before the National
Security Agency could muzzle them- and drag them to Alaska suspended
beneath Black Helicopters by the bungee cords attached to those muzzles-
where those freedom loving whistle blowers were bound in iron chains, and
hurled into space with the HAARP Death Cannon, to join the dozens of
Sasquatchs already floating vacuum-bloated and Sun-scorched in the
dismal void between the planets.
A close inspection of that photo:
http://spaceflightnow.com/shuttle/sts107/030225tile/
Shows that it's exterior surface possesses the triple claw marks of a
Sasquatch- which always strikes with _three_ claws- as opposed to the
Yeti- which is noted for its use of the single-digit Ninja Death Touch when
combating its opponents. Many have been deceived by the report of the
"Blue Lightning Bolt" that is rumored to have struck the Shuttle over
California, and jumped to the too-hasty conclusion that it was a
powerful emission of Chi Force caused by the collision of the Shuttle
with a Shaolin trained Yeti, launched from the Chinese HAALP site...but
even if Bill Clinton was an Opium Addict, given to Foul and Unspeakable
Oriental Sex Practices, the simple fact remains that his giving the
Chinese access to the HAARP technology in exchange for a set of Jade
Ben-Wa Balls did not give them the ability to breed an iron haired Yeti
that is spaceworthy via EMP projection.
At least not YET.....
I think we should all have a few tears in our eyes for one particular
Sasquatch; that when violently blasted into the firmament, looked for
something to hold onto...and clawed in desperation at Columbia's belly
in passing, rather than going gently into that last long good night. All that
now remains of it are those few reddish burnt hairs attached to the
tile's top surface.... how could it have known what harm it would cause
by clawing it's way into the Columbia's left main wheel well in a
desperate attempt to return to its Mother Planet?"

Pat

Old January 29th 04, 03:20 AM
Pat Flannery

x24val wrote:

...like I said..."unique"

Unfortunatly no...there are loads of HAARP/ Shuttle Columbia pages out
there.

Pat

Old January 29th 04, 05:44 AM
x24val

the HAARPing of that site, is unfortunate. I tip-toe over and around that
aspect.
How about I abuse the definition of the word unique and qualify it as "sort
of unique"?

Old January 29th 04, 07:20 AM
OM

On Wed, 28 Jan 2004 22:44:54 -0700, "x24val" wrote:

How about I abuse the definition of the word unique and qualify it as "sort
of unique"?

....Or, more likely the whacko who created the site is a eunuch.

OM

- General George S. Patton, Jr
Old January 30th 04, 01:47 AM
LooseChanj

On or about Thu, 29 Jan 2004 01:20:03 -0600, OM om@our_blessed_lady_mary_of_the_holy_NASA_researc h_facility.org made the sensational claim that:
...Or, more likely the whacko who created the site is a eunuch.

Hey, what's wrong with Unix?
--
This is a siggy | To E-mail, do note | Just because something
It's properly formatted | who you mean to reply-to | is possible, doesn't

Old January 30th 04, 02:12 AM
Neil Gerace

"LooseChanj" wrote in message
. ..
On or about Thu, 29 Jan 2004 01:20:03 -0600, OM

om@our_blessed_lady_mary_of_the_holy_NASA_researc h_facility.org made the
sensational claim that:
...Or, more likely the whacko who created the site is a eunuch.

Hey, what's wrong with Unix?

Mad Hamish: "Whut?"
Truckle the Uncivil: "He said YOU'RE A EUNUCH, Hamish!"
Mad Mamish: "Yep! That's me! The one an' only!"

Terry Pratchett, _Interesting Times_

Old January 30th 04, 12:39 PM
LooseChanj

On or about Fri, 30 Jan 2004 10:12:41 +0800, Neil Gerace made the sensational claim that:

"LooseChanj" wrote in message
. ..
On or about Thu, 29 Jan 2004 01:20:03 -0600, OM

om@our_blessed_lady_mary_of_the_holy_NASA_resear ch_facility.org made the
sensational claim that:
...Or, more likely the whacko who created the site is a eunuch.

Hey, what's wrong with Unix?

Mad Hamish: "Whut?"
Truckle the Uncivil: "He said YOU'RE A EUNUCH, Hamish!"
Mad Mamish: "Yep! That's me! The one an' only!"

So, um, if the company nurse stops by, tell her I said 'nevermind'."