Rescued cat with his own website

Old November 28th 03, 03:44 AM
Chuck Taylor

Default Rescued cat with his own website

Trolls should be shot on sight (or posting).

Cute cat page though.

Clear Skies

Chuck Taylor
Do you observe the moon?
Try the Lunar Observing Group
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/lunar-observing/

"DeAnna" wrote in message
As much as I love cats (I have 3), can someone explain why this thread
has been crossposted to:
sci.astro.satellites.visual-observe

I would like to apologize to the readers of all the groups it was posted

to. Whichever of
the trolls posted the original fake post (pretending to be me) evidently

Googled to find
other groups I had posted to.

You can tell by examining the headers, that the posts (there were two)

actually originated
at Teranews, not at Supernews (which is the news service I use). Obviously

the troll
wished to annoy as many people as possible (what trolls live to do) and

blame it on me.

I am going to assume a new posting identity, and this will be my last post

as "DeAnna"
deanna_kay @ SPAMMENOT geocities.com , so feel free to add this

identity to your
blocked lists, to prevent any future problems with this person.

Again, I apologize for the actions of this person, my apparent

troll/stalker.
--
D. ---the REAL DeAnna